The Shopping Spree - Part 1

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
justruinit
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The Shopping Spree - Part 1

Post by justruinit »

Saturday my gf woke me by gently rubbing my cock. It was almost as if she was giving me a hand job. I thought i was dreaming! But once she saw that I was awake, she slapped my balls and then she said, "Do not cum!"

I said, "Of course not dear." She started to rub my thighs. She seperated my legs and stroked my legs from my ankles to up to my thighs. Each time she reached the end of my thighs, she slapped my balls.

"Just get out of bed!" she said, before smacking my sore aching balls one more time.

She put on a very short denim skirt and a halter top that just barely covered her perfect C-cups. She didn't always wear lingerie, but that morning she put on a red thong. She said we were going out for coffee and something to eat.
We went to "Joe's Diner" where the customers were all men so she could flaunt her perfect body and get all the attention. That really pissed off the waitress!

Joe's only had a counter to sit at with 19 seats. She was the center of all the men's attention. Her nipples were standing straight! When she sat down, the top of her thong was visable above her skirt. She was really enjoying herself.

She ordered eggs and sausages for herself and dry toast for me. When her order came, she stuck one of the sausage links with her fork and held it up. She looked and me and said, "What does this look like?" She then smiled and said, "Oh wait a sec." She cut it in half, smiled at me, and said, "Now it looks like you, loser!" And laughed, along with those guys that heard her. I could hear it being repeated for those that didn't hear it the first time.

We walked out to the sidewalk and she told me to buy her flowers at the florist down the street. I bought her two dozen roses and was walking back toward her. She was leaning on my Lexus and looking like something every one dreams about: long legs, nice body, beautiful face and long golden hair.

When I handed her the flowers she threw them back at scratching my face with the thorns. She yelled, "You loser! You know I wanted them delivered! Throw them out and go order me flowers. Have them delivered this afternoon! You are so stupid!"

Of course, other people saw this and were staring at us. Her nipples were so hard they almost ripped holes in her halter.

I threw the 2 dozen long-stem roses into the trash bin. Slowly I walked backed to the florist, and ordered two dozen, long stem roses to be delivered this afternoon.

She was sitting in the driver's seat of the Lexus whan I returned to the SUV>
"Get in, dip shit," she said. "Let's go back to the house. You have embarrassed me enough this morning. I have to write a shopping list for you."

We drove back in silence. I could not think of what she wanted me to go shopping for this afternoon.