omegle chat=the masseuse

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
quazwierdcev225
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

omegle chat=the masseuse

Post by quazwierdcev225 »

(This chat is edited so it flows better as a story)
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!

You both like Role play.

You: hi

Stranger: hi

You: asl?

Stranger: 19 f aus

Stranger: u?

You: 22 m USA

You: name?

Stranger: steph

You: i'm mike

Stranger: niceee

You: so what are your limits?

Stranger: u can go as far as u want there r no limits ;)

You: How do you feel about teasing and denying the man?

Stranger: good i guess ;)

You: (that is one of my bigger fetishes)

Stranger: haha ;)

Stranger: so roleplay aye?

You: Do you want to suggest roles or should I toss some out?

Stranger: ummm i could be a new maid and your parents are out for the weekend and ive been asked to stay?

You: mmmm sounds delcious

Stranger: im the same age as u and i wear a maids outfit thats a bit too short and tight ;)

You: ooh la la

You: can you describe yourself?

Stranger: im blonde, tanned, blue eyed and some say i hav a perfect rack ;)

You: nice :) and how long of hair?

Stranger: pretty long

Stranger: what about u describe yourself?

You: 6 feet tall, brown hair in a bowl cut, goldern-brown eyes, with a six-pack

Stranger: oh sweet :)

You: I walk in the front door, another day of college finished, unaware that my parents have asked you to stay I pick up the phone "hey brad, wanna have some fun this weekend?"

Stranger: I walk out and notice u standing there "oh hi im the new maid? im staying here for the weekend?"

You: i look at you and my jaw drops "umm Brad, let me call you back" I hang up. "Did you say your staying here for the weekend?"

Stranger: "yeah your parents have asked me stay and keep watch ha"

You: "but you can't" I protest "I'm throwing a party"

Stranger: "oh come on i wont be that bad im up for a party ;)'

You: a fraternity type of party, with lots of drunk frat guys?"

Stranger: "oh well ;) a partys a party"

You: "What did you say your name was?" I ask thinking, maybe this weekend won't be so bad.

Stranger: "Stephanie but u can call me Steph"

You: "Steph, I'm Mike. If you're going to be here all weekend maybe we could throw our own party"

Stranger: "maybe :)"

You: "tell me steph are you single?"

Stranger: "Yep ;)"

You: "has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are?"

Stranger: "not many :) your not too bad yourself "

You: i look down embarrassed "well thank you"

Stranger: "so Mike, im gonna be here for a while what do u do outside of college?"

You: "I play video games, hang out with my buddies, hike, I do a little bit of everything" I tell you, looking you over I ask "are you up for a game of strip poker?"

Stranger: "sure i guess ha :) i usually surf but lately ive had to take 2 jobs cause im runnin low on cash : / Outside of this im a masseuse :) i could give u a massage anytime u like"

You: i look at you "I would love a massage, especially for such a beautiful woman"

You: from* such

Stranger: " :) just tell me when u want it and ill be here"

You: "would you want to do that right now instead of the strip poker?"

Stranger: "sure, lets go up to your room aye and i can do it there, i may as well do some cleaning there too ;)"

You: I follow you up, watching you cute ass wiggle as you walk up the stairs

Stranger: "so is this your room?"

You: "yep, this is where i sleep at night" I tell you

Stranger: " ha okay, I'm gonna go downstairs for a moment but when i get back up i want your shirt off and u lying on your stomach on your bed, ill do your back first"

Stranger: *walks out*

You: i remove my shirt and, for good measure, I remove my pants as well, I am only wearing my briefs now. I lie down face first on my bed and wait

Stranger: *i walk back in* "alright u seem pretty eager ha"

Stranger: *i walk over and crawl onto the bed until im sitting lightly on his lower back* "is this alright? i do this with most of m customers, they seem to like it"

You: "this if fine" I reply softly

Stranger: *i start to massage and rub his upper back*

You: i let out a moan of pleasure

Stranger: *i start to move my hands down his back*

You: "you are sooo good at this" I whisper

Stranger: *i sit back a bit more and i start to massage his lower back* "well i hav been told i hav 'magic' hands"

You: "you must have learned from a master"

Stranger: "not to make u uncomfortable but do u want me to massage your legs to? some people feel a bit awkward when i do this ha"

You: "Ohhh you can massage anywhere you want to" Thinking, I wish she'd massage my cock.

Stranger: *i move to the side of him and start to massage down his thigh *

You: i relax under the feeling of your soft hands

Stranger: *i move a bit higher and i could accidently feel 'it', dare i say anything but damn*

You: I chuckle, blushing, "sorry, I havent been near a lovely woman for so long, and I've never had a massage like this"

Stranger: "its fine uh this hasnt happened before ha"

You: "you've never had a man get hard on you? this is a first?"

Stranger: "well in a massage"

You: "The other men you've massaged must have been dead"

Stranger: *i finish massaging his back* "not to be too awkward but its time to massage your front.."

You: I turn over and I have quite a large tent in my briefs

Stranger: "oh mike..uh..haha"

Stranger: "what do u want me to start one?"

You: I think, if she only knew how much I'd love to feel those hands on my cock, but say "what do you mean? Don't you just start with the shoulders and work your way down?"

Stranger: "yeah alright"

Stranger: *i move back over on top of him lightly and start to massage hi shoulders*

You: "mmm" i moan in pleasure

Stranger: "is me sitting here ok..or?

You: "that's perfect fine" I tell you, loving the feel of your butt and soft hands

Stranger: *i move down a bit bending over a bit more trying to reach the top of his shoulders,our faces are pretty close now*

You: unable to resist I move our faces closer and give you a soft kiss on the lips

Stranger: *i give a smirk and a quick wink and i move my hands down his chest to continue with the massage, damn his kiss is hot i think to myself*

You: As you move closer to my cock it gets bigger and harder

Stranger: *i move off of him and i start to massage down his leg, knowing that its getting awkward i dont really care anymore*

You: softly, barely audible i say "I think I'm in love"

Stranger: "oh mike u dont know what your saying haha, hav u been drinking?"

You: "No, I've been sober for a week now" I tell you

Stranger: "thats good ;)" *every time i move my hand i keep getting closer and closer to his, ya know, fun i think to myself*

You: i watch, wanting to feel you hand on it, wishing.

Stranger: *i finally give in and start to massage it* "uh i usually do this to my customers..heh" *only excuse i thought of i hope he believes it*

You: "Oh my. . . that feels amazing" I breathe

Stranger: *i look him in the eye waiting for a response*

You: "do they ever . . .ever cum because of this?" I ask

Stranger: "like i told u, theyve never been hard before, theyve always slept through it but i get requests"

You: "i bet you get a lot of return customers and they don't even know why" I say between moans

Stranger: "ha well yeah"

Stranger: *the phone rings* "i bet thats your friend brad, i think u should get that :) "

You: "He can wait" I reply, so close to cumming, "or leave a message, please just continue"

Stranger: "ill continue when u get back ;) he will start too worry"

You: i groan as I get up to answer it

Stranger: *i over hear your conversation*

You: "brad, my parents asked our maid to stay with us" speaking softly in the other room hoping you don't hear "She is so hot, I'm not sure if I want to have a party and risk losing her"

You: "She's a masseuse too and she gives amazing massages, maybe you could get one tomorrow"

You: "anyway I got to get back to my massage, I was just about to cum because of her" I say hanging up

You: I cum back to the bed, but my cock has died down some

Stranger: "what was all that about? *pretending i didnt hear*

You: "Brad was wondering when the party would be, but I don't know if we're going to throw a party after all

Stranger: "oh ok, lets continue"

You: "yes please"

Stranger: *i move back onto him and start to massage him again*

Stranger: *i moan in please, shit i hope he didnt notice i think to myself*

You: but i'm enjoying it too much

Stranger: "is this ok?"

You: "please help me cum?"

Stranger: "mike..r u sure about this?

You: "what do you mean?"

Stranger: "will your parents be fine with this?"

You: "do we have to tell them?"

Stranger: "ha ok"

Stranger: *i continue getting a bit faster as i go*

You: "oh yes," I moan, "more more"

Stranger: "but...mike"

You: "please steph"

Stranger: "i dont know what to say..."

You: "you don't have to say anything, I'm almost there" I say

Stranger: i hate cum tho..."

You: i look at you confused "what?"

Stranger: "just don't worry about it.."

You: i pull down my pants "don;t you want this?" i ask

Stranger: "i do"

You: i close my eyes "please finish' I sigh

(this part is my own creation)

Stranger: When you close your eyes I blindfold you and strap your arms down

You: "what are you doing?"

Stranger: Shh, It's ok" I say as I walk to the freezer and grab some frozen stir fry. I come back and place it on your cock, waiting for it to die down.

You: I jump at the coldness "What are you doing, I thought you were going to finish your massage"

Stranger: "This is how I finish all my massages with horny men" I say with a giggle. Once your cock has died down I place a cock cage on it, just as I have done to countless men before. Only then do I removed the blindfold and straps. "If you ever want that cage removed, even for a bit we'll have to do this again, but this time you'll have to pay, up front, for the massage" I smirk, "But for now, I should really get back to cleaning."

END.