Tasks for slave

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slave.henry
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I am proud to be given the privilege of being able to submit to my dom, Master Phil, whose milovana screen name is philjones.

Tasks for slave

Post by slave.henry »

Hello everyone, I have been instructed by my master, milovana user philjones, to sign up for a milovana account, and ask for tasks from other users for me to carry out.

Once my master sees a task that he deems fit for me, I will be instructed to carry it out, and report back to you on my task.

Below is a picture of all the toys I have to play with.

I thank you in advance for using me.
Attachments
DSC_00071.jpg
DSC_00071.jpg (505.14 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
philjones
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Tasks for slave

Post by philjones »

Good boy.

I should mention that my slave lives with his family, and so cannot do anything that will reveal his sexuality to his family. That is an agreed hard limit, along with revealing faces.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

philjones wrote:Good boy.

I should mention that my slave lives with his family, and so cannot do anything that will reveal his sexuality to his family. That is an agreed hard limit, along with revealing faces.

I would hope safe, sane, consensual rules apply
looking forward to any further posts you might be willing to share
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

How about this...

Flip a coin, heads you lube up and put the big plug in, tails you lube up and put the small plug in.

Now read these rules out loud...

• I will not cum without permission.
  • I will follow all orders.
  • I am a little slut.
Once that is done, pull your panties on. Then you start putting pegs on your body, every time you put a peg on you need to rub yourself through your panties until you edge. Keep doing this until you accidentally go over the edge and ruin, or you run out of pegs.

Once you reach this stage you need to start slapping at the pegs until they are all off.
[/color]

Now Henry, don't look in this spoiler until you have completed the first part of the task.
Spoiler: show
If you went over the edge and ruined then you need to keep the cum filled panties and plug where they are. You can take the plug out if it gets too much but, the knickers stay till you shower tomorrow.
Take one of the markers and Write, "I cum without permission, I am a Slut." On your body somewhere. You won't touch your cock for 24 hours.

If you didn't go over the edge, take the plug out and fetch a pillow. Pull your panties back up and start humping and grinding against the pillow. You are to hump and hump and hump again until you fill those panties with cum. Then you are to hump and hump and hump some more until you are soft :innocent:

When you are done write "Pillow Humper" on your body somewhere. Keep the knickers on till bedtime then you can take them off.
:innocent: Enjoy. :innocent:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
peedro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peedro »

Am I just paranoid or do the "slave" and the "master" seem like a same person with different accounts to you? Maybe I've had enough of these desperate sissies going on everywhere, but still... there's something strange in this scene. Both have registered within two days and both have less than five messages and so on. I'm not trying to upset anyone, just feeling sceptical.
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by youaswell »

peedro wrote:Am I just paranoid or do the "slave" and the "master" seem like a same person with different accounts to you? Maybe I've had enough of these desperate sissies going on everywhere, but still... there's something strange in this scene. Both have registered within two days and both have less than five messages and so on. I'm not trying to upset anyone, just feeling sceptical.
Maybe they both lurked the site?
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.