Jenna's House Of Mistresses (General Feedback)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
eMKa888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Jenna's House Of Mistresses (General Feedback)

Post by eMKa888 »

hey everyone,

I just created a new tease and i am quite proud of it.
It took me 2 to 3 weeks to complete it and endless nights.

I do hope you guys (and girls) enjoy it and i hope to get some feedback about the positive and the negative.

Info about the tease
- 46 rooms with challenges
- 3 secret rooms with a possible ending
- Edging, stroking, .... and some light pain (but you dont have to)
- 40 different mistresses with each a separate story

Enjoy !
Always love to chat with like minded people - feel free to drop me an email
Parrot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above

Re: Jenna's House Of Mistresses (General Feedback)

Post by Parrot »

Got to be honest, I got bored with the sheer volume of text. For example,
Spoiler: show
Hey, i am lucy and i have to admit that i enjoy teasing men a lot.
Would've been fine if this was all that the page says but it continues,
What i love to do is wearing sheer underwear like i am wearing for the moment. I know that you could see right through it and see my pussy very clear and that is exactly what drives men like you insane. I see it as a sport and i try to get men horny by tauting them with my underwear. I do know that i am extremely hot and am sure that most men that met me have fantasised about me at least a dozen times.
What i tend to do is acting like i have no idea that you could see right through my panties. That way the guys don't feel that uncomfortable while checking me out. In the corner of my eyes i could easily catch them checking me out. It's just so fun to have men in my power like that.
Taunting them, ... acting like i don't know what show i am putting on, ... and getting them very very horny ....
The BEST part is that once they have a hard-on (and trust me , there always is a hard-on), i tend to STARE at it the whole time ---> a combination of horny and uncomfortable that is!
and so begins our trip to Mordor!

Sorry for the harsh feedback, I know how tedious these things can be to make but that much text meant I ended up quitting before it even got started.
wiggles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wiggles »

Really like it for the most part, but when as a humiliation task, you have people "write their thoughts to the creator of the tease", it's a huge turn-off and really takes you out of the fantasy of being controlled by beautiful mistresses to remind you that some guy is writing every word. This is the second tease where you've done that, and it's been a massive turn-off both times.
wiggles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wiggles »

Wrote the above upon reaching the middle of the garden obv. Now that I've actually finished the tease, I'd say that while I like the concept and the beginning was really hot, I ended up pretty disappointed. Here are some complaints:

1) Everything in the garden was super lame. Seriously, you have 4 slides devoted to humiliation, and you get a request to write you a letter, a slide telling you to fantasize, and 2 simple lame orders that I'd already found elsewhere in the house. I actually went looking for the garden so for that to be it after all the disclaimers was anti-climactic to say the least.

2) If you're going to use "no touch" and you want it to be tortorous as an "I'm horny and I really wanna touch myself" instead of "OMG, I'm so bored, when will this slide end", then you need to mix up the pictures pretty frequently. A girl stripping off an article of clothing every few seconds while taunting you about how you can't touch yourself is hot. Looking at one grainy picture while you wait for a timer to run out is just boring. Eventually, I started looking at other tabs waiting for the slide to end and completely disengaged from the tease.

3) If you're making a maze, try to set it up so that you take a path that seems like it's going one direction until if you finally get turned around, it takes awhile and it's immediately clear that you need to go another way. Having a "hub" that you keep getting redirected to every time you try a slightly different direction makes you get incredibly bored with that slide, and again leads to disengaging from the tease opening other tabs to jerk off to while you wait.

4) Once you already know which way the maze goes, it's not fun to go back through it again because you chose wrong. The gambling idea is good, but just make it so you have to go through more teasing from the same mistress or that you get denied if you lose. When losing the gamble means you have to retrace your steps, you're just going to be incredibly bored the whole time you wait to find your way back.
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

I wouldn't normally comment, but since you asked...

I just fired up the tease and I lost count as to how many slides I've been through. 20 maybe? and I'm not even in the maze yet.

And I agree with the "too much text" comments. In many cases the text runs off the bottom of the screen. Since it's a flash tease, you can't scroll to read what got cut off. You might have a 24 inch monitor with a 2000 lines of resolution, but some of us are

Also, repetition. Not sure how many times I've been told that Jenna is the landlord and that I have to do what she says. I get it. That's what teases are.

I also already know that I can skip about 35% of the maze to find the goal. You spoiled that in the instructions. No need to go to the basement, the garden, nor the attic if I don't want. OK, I won't. (and I feel no need to caption this as a "spoiler" because you divulge it yourself.)

-- and again, I haven't even started the maze yet.
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

Nice Tease, but as already said:
too much text and i prefer a metronome sound how fast i should stroke instead of "Stroke once every 2 seconds"
sklavemartin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavemartin »

because you asked for a feedback and you have earned it, because you put much effort in creating the tease.

- i agree with the postings before: way to much text.
storytelling is fine, but as long as it does not really give any 'usefull' information - it tends to be boring

- some inconsistencies: you are telling us, that the user does have the choice to visit several parts of the maze or not. in fact: on some places, you don't have them; e.g. after beeing redirected through this 'gaming part'. and there, the Mistresses are telling us, again: you have the choice. but in the end: you don´t have it, if you came here per accident (or maybe choose a wrong button. ok, if you are too stupid.. ;-)) - you can not go back. that does not make any sense
for me it was no problem, because the given tasks were no problem in any way. dildo in the ass or licking precum? or 2 edges are the 'hard' things? pfff.
- it is ok, if you have to wait. but most of the time, i have to wait instead of doing something. that is not thrilling, it is no teasing - simple: boring

-
i want you to take all the precum you have on your cock and smear it on your lips (garden)
ok, might be humiliating for some. but anyway: the chance to get to this slide is very high in the garden. and how should i do this for some minutes several times in a row?
there had not been that much stroking/edging to produce THAT amout of precum (in fact: i came here after about 10 slides within the maze and had to stroke.. hmm... 100 times max?

and the second sentence on this slide 'only continue, when the timer has redirected you'
how could i? there is no other way, ist there any? ;-)
for the 'secret rooms'
'with a possible ending' - the ending after these rooms? choose the next one. hmmm...
so overall: thanks for the work, but i also quitted after about 20 slides 'in' the maze.
(yes, i know: criticism is the easy thing)
eMKa888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eMKa888 »

Okay guys, thanks for the feedback.

Actually very helpful. I must admit

ill watch out with the text for another time (and it will save me a lot of time as well :-))
Regarding the humiliation task, i will mix it up a bit so that it's less boring. Ill do that in a second.

Another question... did you guys think that the pauzes between each slide were too long (apart from the text you needed to read) . In other words, are the timers too long?

- so less text
- less repetition
- create a clear goal within the direction you are going
- delete anything that might get you back to reality

Anything else?
eMKa888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eMKa888 »

Already changed the two things within the garden !

No messaging to the author anymore ; so no possible turn offs
No waiting for 10 minutes as a penalty (however it s still a 3 minute break)

I guess 3 minutes can be overcome , dont you agree?

Any other comments you would like to share?

Maybe it might also be interesting what you did like about the tease. That way ill be sure to incorporate them to the next teases ! :lol: :lol:
wiggles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wiggles »

I would say what I really like about the tease is the general idea. That you can go to different areas, and without knowing exactly how deep you're getting yourself in, you can choose to have a gradually larger and larger risk of being dominated severely in a certain way. That it still might all be fine, but you might be subjecting yourself to severe torture or humiliation that you can't get away from for a while. The anticipation of the "shed" was actually really hot until it just turned to be that I was going to be punished by being bored until I gave up and looked at something else on the internet.
eMKa888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eMKa888 »

Thanks wiggles.

Maybe you are right.
10 minutes cooldown period is maybe too long.
I only put 3 on it now.

Anyway considering the feeedback i receive i already have a high rating 4.3
I am sure by taking your comments into consideration , that i might have a 4.5 plus next time.

THat would be a first
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

:wave:
Miss Linda looks at eMKa888.
Relax and slip deep into trance.
Let all thought go away.
Miss Linda is so sexy.
Miss Linda is so hot.
You need to obey.

Your tease was excellent.

:love:
Miss Linda
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JonnyD »

I accidentally found the best possible ending with 4 clicks, whoops.
Help those in need! Please seed!