FB: Your neighbor Rilee

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
k-0s
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Your neighbor Rilee

Post by k-0s »

Looking for some feedback, suggestions, or errors.

Let me know if its to hard, to easy? To long? To short?

Thanks,
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Your neighbor Rilee

Post by ThomasKu »

Great tease so far.

And for some feedback:
(Don't take it too seriously. It's just my opinions on some things...)

A picture of my neighbour with clothes on would be nice for the beginning. Or is it, that I imagine how she would look like?

I'm not really a fan of "follow the beat". That's so not story related. It could just be like "stroke slowly to build up a nice erection" or "not so fast big boy, we're not done yet". You know what I mean...

Edging? My neighbour wouldn't expect me to know what that means, right?
Just fast strokes with the command not to cum and maybe a button with "I'm close" would do?! So, like she demands me to tell her, when I'm close...

Don't let me ask for a blowjob, when she denies it anyway. Or she could have at least said something better. "That's not part of the game, honey. Not yet." or something...

After she asks about the slave thing, the game seems to be over. That was actually a bit disappointing. I liked this game. Would have been nice to see an option to let it go on. Like "whoever cums first gets to be the other ones slave" or something.
And now that I see, you actually kind of split this tease into several parts (go inside, go upstairs...) wouldn't it have been a better option to just ask the "slave-question" at the end of part1? So you could follow her inside or just leave with blue balls.
But it was nice to see, that every part is getting harder than the last one. (Although part 3 was already beyond my limits...)
Nice job after all.

P.S.: You are right = You're right ;-)
Mabene
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Mabene »

This was uploaded quite a time ago but i literally had to try this 3 times before i could get to the end.
its pretty long and tough. so it took some time before i could get around and do the whole tease.

i had fun though and i liked the girl. the stroking part had a good pace and the edges where well placed. but getting these 2 drops out just after the first ruin was extremely hard. i almost came trying that.

all in all a good tease though the end was a little surprising and could have taken a little more leading up to it. maybe even a little cumplay at first i mean there are two loads on that plate why not use them until the very end? ;)

good job though!
Oldiwer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Oldiwer »

This Tease is awsome. I really like it.
It is challenging because you have to continue after the first orgasm. I also like Teases with metronome and Rilee is really hot, too. The only thing I don't like so much is to slap my balls.

I hope it is not your last Tease. You have a good feeling for pace and build-up arousal. Maybe you can add a second ruined orgasm in your next tease before the final release.