[Real Touch]Cock Hero Music Mix Full Video Scripts

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

daiceman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Real Touch]Cock Hero Music Mix Full Video Scripts

Post by daiceman »

jerrod3456 wrote:I am working on a video player that will also play script files in sync. I have a demo of this working but its very basic (lacks forward/reverse/volume controls). This player eliminates the need to encode scripts into the video files (saves time especially on large videos like CH series). I am implementing this in Java (and embedding VLC). I hope to have something for distribution in the next few weeks. If you are a Java programmer and would like to help, I am setting up git and would love to have others help with this project.

jerrod
Sorry, my area of expertise lies in the Microsoft programming languages and IDE
jerrod3456
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jerrod3456 »

I have released a video player that synchronizes RT script files to video without having to do any encoding.

I have tested it with Music Mix (HD version) plus daiceman's script and it works great. No encoding needed. No loss of video fidelity.

If you want to try it out, I have it posted over at realtouchscripts. Let me know how it works for you, and if you have any problems I will try to help out.
daiceman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by daiceman »

Thanks Jerrod, I'll add the link as an alternative in the first post. I honestly thought re-encoding was a clunky way that might be ok for distributors of content, but your solution is defiantly the best for us.
nohj101
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nohj101 »

where is the MP4 file for this? I cant seem to find it