The Perfect Man

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mike1978
Explorer
Explorer

The Perfect Man

Post by mike1978 »

Trying to get back into tease and story writting again as it's been a while since I've written or posted anything, so I wrote a story that's based on a fantasy I've had for a while. Didn't turn out as well as I'd hope, but I thought I'd share it anyway. Just written the one chapter so far, but I might continue it if I get the time. Hope you guys enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Mike

The Perfect Man

Chapter One: The Test

It had been almost an hour now that he had been sitting alone at the bar. He was on his third drink and almost finished with it. He was hoping that the drinks would loosen him up a little, and make him less nervous and able to talk to some of the women here, and that liquid confidence he was hoping for was starting to kick in. He could see many attractive women in the bar. Most of them were alone, or in small groups. He had a couple that he wouldn’t mind getting to know picked out, but he dreaded the idea of using what little courage he had to talk to one that had a boyfriend waiting for her at home. He could see a number of single men as well. He knew what they were looking for. A night of passion. A one night stand. He however wasn’t here looking just for sex. He was hoping to find a connection to someone. To meet someone that he could spend more than just a few short hours with. He finished his drink and waited for the bartender to bring him another.

It was at that moment that she approached him. He could see her move beside him and take the empty seat next to his. He turned and looked at her. She wasn’t one of the ones he had picked out, but he hadn’t seen her before this moment. She had her head forward and didn’t look at him straight away. It was only after he had gotten his drink that he noticed her staring at him. He looked her right in the eyes and smiled. She was beautiful. She had green eyes that were such an intense color and her hair was a dark brown and went all the way down her back to her hips. She was wearing a red dress that was slit up the side showing off her incredible legs and was low cut in the front revealing the cleavage from her nicely sized and shaped breasts. He did his best not to stare down at her body and to keep his focus on her eyes.

“Hi.” She spoke to him after a few seconds of the two of them staring at each other.

“Hi.” He returned back nervous now. She smiled at him and he could sense that she knew how nervous and shy he was.

“So…” She coly said to him. “Been here long tonight?” He shook his head and told her that he had only been there an hour or so.

“I’m Marry.” She told him.

“Michael.” He responded back and smiled at her.

“So are you like the rest?” She asked him. He looked at her with a puzzled look. “Are you like all the other single guys here? Just looking for a hot girl to take home and have some fun with, or are you looking for something else?” He was almost scared by the question, with how direct she was being with him.

“I guess you could say something else.” He shyly admitted. And he was too. He didn’t care about one night stands or a few hours of fun. He was looking for more than just that. For something that would last longer.

“Me too.” She told him. “In fact you could say that I’m looking for the perfect man.” She let out a small laugh and took a sip of her drink. She looked him straight in the eyes and then looked him up and down as if sizing him up.

“Well, the perfect man for me.” She added.

“The perfect man?” He asked her. “And what do you consider to be the perfect man?” He asked. She smiled at him and let out another small laugh.

“Well there are a few things in particular, but I can’t give out to many details. There’s a certain type of man out there that I’m looking for. Have been for a few years now. A few thought they were, but it turned out they weren’t. I’ve given it a lot of thought and it might sound silly, but I’ve come up with a series of tests a man needs to take in order for me to consider him to be the perfect man for me. So far only one has gotten past the first test, but he quickly failed the second.” He looked at her to see if she was just playing with him, or if there was any seriousness to what she was saying. He could tell by the way she was looking at him that she was completely serious. She turned back to her drink and took a sip from it almost finishing it before turning and looking at him again.

She changed the subject to what he normally considered boring small talk, but it felt nice to talk to her. Even after just a few minutes he felt a connection to her growing. He liked how direct she was with him. How much confidence she had in herself. She made him feel at ease and he found himself growing less and less shy and nervous to talk to her.

“So what’s the first test?” He asked her after a while bringing the subject back up. She smiled at him again and put her hand on his arm before moving closer to him.

“I can’t give you too much information.” She explained. “You see I need a man who can pass the tests on his own without pretending to be something he’s not, or just doing what he knows I want. It has to be real. I noticed you right away though. I think you might have a chance.” She took a sip of her drink and stared at him.

“I can tell you that the first test has a couple parts to it. The first thing you need to do is finish your drink and then come home with me.” He looked at her and smiled.

“Go home with you?” He asked and almost regretted it immediately. The way he said made it sound dirty and like he was expecting something to happen.

“Don’t get your hopes up to high.” She laughed playfully and told him as she moved closer to him and began whispering in his ear. “We won’t be having sex tonight, but we might get to have some fun. First we’ll go back to my place and share a drink while we get to know each other a little better.” She finished her drink and placed the empty glass on the counter pushing it away from her. She moved towards him again and looked at him with a smile.

“You did say you were looking for more than sex after all, so I think getting to know each other in a nice quiet atmosphere would be better then in a place like this. So are you willing to give it a go?” She asked the question of him. He looked at her and couldn’t help but find himself immediately attracted to her. He knew he wasn’t the best looking guy, but he had a lot of women tell him he was cute, but he never thought that such an attractive, sexy and direct women like her would approach him like this. He knew he had to take the chance.

He nodded his head and then finished his drink. She rose from her seat and headed for the door.

The walk back to her place wasn’t long and they spent the time mostly making small talk. When they reached her place she led him into the living room and had him take a seat on the couch. When he sat he couldn’t help but notice the material that covered it. A kind of silky softness to it. There were also two chairs in the living room facing each other that were covered in the same material. She went and got them each a drink then returned to the couch and took a seat next to him. For nearly the next hour they sat and talked and drank. She asked him questions about his job, family and friends and told him about hers. It was all getting to know you small talk, but it gave each of them a small insight into each other and he couldn’t help but find himself attracted to her even more. It was her physical beauty that first caught his attention, but now that they were talking he enjoyed her friendly attitude. He enjoyed the way she laughed and could make him laugh, and the way she smiled. He was a little concerned about what these tests she talked about entailed, but he had a good feeling that she could be the woman he had been spending all those nights at that bar hoping to meet.

As they had been talking and drinking she had moved closer to him and every once and a while she ran her hand across his arm and even once or twice on his leg. He had hoped that she was beginning to feel that same way about him that he was feeling about her.

“So?” She asked him after a few moments of silence. “I know it sounds awfully silly, but do you think you’d like to try taking my tests?” He smiled at her and stared into her eyes.

“I…” He started. He wanted to tell her that he thought it was ridiculous, that they were getting along rather well and that he shouldn’t need to take any tests, but he didn’t. He liked her. Wanted to be with her, and if that meant taking these tests then he was willing to give it a try.

“Sure.” He finally let out. “What do I have to do?” She smiled at him more warmly then she had before and moved even closer to him. She leaned in and gave him a light kiss. Just a taste of what was to come.

“First,” She whispered to him. “I’m going to go into the other room and change out of this dress. I’m going to put on something that I think you’ll find really hot and sexy for you.” She smiled and felt himself start to get aroused.

“When I come back into the room I’m going to let you get a good look at me. You’re going to stand up for me and take all your clothes off.” He felt a bit of shyness and nervousness when she said this. She ran her fingers across his cheek and smiled at him.

“Once you’re naked I’m going to get a good long look at you.” She ran her hand down from his cheek to his groin and felt him begin to pulse through his pants.

“And I don’t think I’m going to be disappointed.” She added. With that she rose from her seat on the couch and then bent down to give him another kiss. This time it was a long passionate kiss.

“I’ll be right back.” She whispered as she turned and walked towards the bedroom. He watched her go not sure what he was in store for.

It didn’t take her long to change and when she walked back into the room his eyes lit up. He had tried to imagine what type of outfit she was going to wear and what she had chosen blew his expectations out of the water, but then he had always had a thing for lingerie.

She was wearing a pair of black stockings with pink trim on the top and a small pink bow just under the trim. They were held in place by garter straps that were attached to a top that was also black with pink trim and had a short little skirt attached to it that didn’t hang to low. He could see her panties perfectly and they too were black and had a small pink bow in the middle at the top. She turned to let him get a good look at her and he could see that they were thong panties and that she had a great ass. The top pushed her breasts together and revealed her perfect cleavage. If her attempt was to get him aroused by what she was wearing she had succeeded.

“Do you like what I’m wearing?” She asked him. He could barely speak, but managed to tell her yes.

She moved closer to him and bent down in front of him staring right into his eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him again. It was a deep kiss that left him wanting more.

“Now this is the part where you take your clothes off.” She stood up and moved to one of the chairs leading him with her. She had him stand in front of it and watched as he began to take his clothes off. She could tell that he was nervous and a little embarrassed by what she was asking him to do, but he did it. He tried not to make eye contact with her while he stripped, but every now and then he looked at her and she was always smiling. When he was completely naked he looked at her. Even with how embarrassed he was he was still turned on and his cock was half erect. She stared down between his legs and moved closer to him.

“Very nice.” She said to him as she looked up from his semi erect cock and smiled at him. “Now why don’t you get it all the way hard for me?” He turned a little red, but reached between his legs and took hold of himself. It didn’t take him long to get hard and once he was he let go of himself. She had been staring at his face while he touched himself and then stared down at his fully erect member.

“Well, you’ll be glad to know that you’ve passed the first part of test one.” She teased. “If you’re cock had been too small you would have been sent home, but yours will do quite nicely.” He turned a little red again, but now that he was fully naked and hard he was starting to feel more turned on then nervous.

“Have you ever jerked off in front of a woman?” She asked him. He shook his head and she smiled like she seemed to enjoy that answer.

“Well then why don’t you sit down and show me how you like to stroke that nice cock of yours?” She asked him. He took a seat in one of the chairs and she sat in the one facing him and he began slowly stroking his cock for her. She sat in the chair with her legs crossed and simply watched him. She didn’t say a word, but just watched as he stroked nice and slowly. The more comfortable he got the faster he began stroking and after only about ten minutes he was jerking good and hard and was close to the edge. She could tell that he was getting close to cumming.

“Are you almost there?” She asked him. He had his eyes closed as he got near the edge and opened them when she spoke.

“Yes.” He told her. “Do you want to see me cum?” He asked, unsure what she had planned. She had told him in the bar that they weren’t going to have sex. She smiled teasingly and shook her head.

“No.” She told him. “Just stroke right to the edge and then let go of your cock.” He continued stroking good and hard for a short time before he was on the edge and seconds away from cumming before he stopped and looked at her. He let go of his cock and watched as she rose from her chair and moved towards him. She knelt down in front of him and stared as his hard throbbing cock. She stared at it for a minute before looking up at him.

“You’re doing such a good job.” She told him. “I had a good feeling that you’d pass the first test. Of course you’ve still got a way to go yet. Now I want you to put your hands on the arm rests of your chair. You’re not to move them until I tell you to.” He put his arms up on the rests and laid his hands palm down. He watched as she slowly slid her hand up his left leg until it was almost at his still hard cock.

“I’m going to jerk you off now.” She told him. “You will leave your hands where they are and you won’t speak unless I ask you a question. You can feel free to moan all you like however.” She laughed a small teasing laugh as she stared up at his face. As she wrapped her fingers around his hard cock he closed his eyes and let out a small moan.

“I’m just going to jerk you off to the edge.” She told him. “Again and again for as long as I want.” He opened his eyes and stared at her. He wanted to ask why but remembered what she had told him about not speaking.

“I want to get you really worked up and aching to cum for me. And I need to learn what you like. What gets you to the edge good and fast and what keeps you just out of reach of it. I don’t know how many times I’m going to edge you, but it’s going to be a lot.” With that she smiled at him again and began jerking him off good and hard.

He couldn’t see a clock from where he was sitting, but he guessed that it had been at least an hour since she had started to stroke his cock. She wasn’t lying either when she said she was going to edge him a lot. His cock felt like it was on fire and even as badly as he wanted to cum he couldn’t help but enjoy what she was doing to him. Sometimes she jerked him to the edge good and fast, other times she took her time getting him there and he was amazed at how long her soft gentle touch could keep him on the edge just out of reach of an orgasm. When she finally stopped he almost begged her not to. She rose from her position on the floor and moved back to the chair facing him. She sat down and stared at him.

“Did you enjoy that?” She asked him. He nodded his head and watched as she spread her legs.

“I’m going to masturbate for you now.” She told him. “Of course you have a couple more tests to pass before you get to see my pussy so I’m going to tease myself through my panties and then slide my hand down them. I want you to jerk off for me while I make myself cum. I know you’ve been edged a lot and you must be so eager to cum, but you’re only to edge yourself for me. As many times as you like, but the more the better.” She smiled as she reached down and rubbed the front of her panties. He watched for a few seconds before reaching for his cock. He was really worked up now and wanted to cum badly, but he wanted to do what she had told him, and he wanted to watch her masturbate and cum. He had always loved watching videos of women masturbating. He watched and slowly teased his own cock as she rubbed the front of her panties and began moaning. After a few minutes of teasing herself through the soft material she brought her hand up to mouth and licked her fingers before sliding her hand under her panties and finally touching her hot wet pussy. It drove him nuts that he couldn’t see what she was doing to herself and how she was touching herself, but something about not being able to see it turned him on even more.

He jerked off staring intently at her as she played with herself. He watched as he imagined her hand teasing her clit and fingered herself. With each passing minute he could tell that she was getting more and more turned on. Closer and closer to an orgasm. He wanted to cum so badly as he watched her play with herself, but he only edged himself. Each time he reached the edge he stopped and stared at her wanting to touch himself right away, but knowing that he needed to let himself cool down a bit. The frustration he felt was invigorating. He had never been more turned on, more aroused and more in need of an orgasm as he was at that moment. She kept her eyes closed most of the time, but every now and then she would open them and watch him as intently as he watched her. He knew that she was enjoying seeing him play with himself too.

After a while she began to moan more and more and he could tell that she was near cumming.

“Oh fuck.” She moaned as her fingers moved faster and faster. “I’m going to cum so hard.” She told him as she opened her eyes for a few moments and stared into his. And cum hard she did. He continued stroking his cock as she screamed and her body convulsed from her orgasm. It seemed to last forever, but eventually her hand stopped moving and her moans stopped. She opened her eyes now and stared at him as he continued jerking off wanting to make himself cum as hard as she just did. She watched him for a few moments before she slowly rose from her chair and moved towards him.

“Stop.” She told him as she got right in front of him and knelt down between his legs again. He took his hand off his cock and placed it on the armrest of the chair. She ran her fingertip from the bottom of his cock all the way up to the head. He had been dripping pre-cum and she gently rubbed it onto the head with her finger.

“Did you like watching me make myself cum?” She asked him. He nodded his head as she continued to rub the tip of his cock with her finger.

“Do you want to cum?” She asked him already knowing the answer.

“Oh God yes.” He told her. She moved her head closer to his and kissed him as she wrapped her fingers around his cock and slowly began stroking him.

“You’ve done very well.” She told him as she teased his cock. “There’s only one more thing you need to do to pass my first test.” She kissed him again and increased the speed she stroked him. He was close to the edge now and it wouldn’t take long for him to cum.

“I really love hard a hard aching cock.” She told him. “One just like yours that begging to cum as hard as yours is right now.” He opened his eyes all the way now and stared at her. She slowed the pace of her hand and stared at him.

“Do you like being this hard? This aching to cum? Does it feel good?” He nodded his head as she continued to slide her hand slowly up and down his aching shaft.

“I want to see you again tomorrow.” She told him. “And I’d like for you to be hard and aching to cum when I see you again, but I know how badly you want to cum.” His hands gripped the chair as she stroked him just a little faster.

“Would you like to come see me with a hard aching cock? Or would you like to cum right now?” She smiled at him as if teasing him. His brain was on fire and his cock on the verge of an orgasm. She slowed her pace a little to let him come down from the verge of an orgasm and to give him a chance to think straight for a moment.

“Do you want me to make you cum, or do you want me to just stroke you to the edge so that you’re good and worked up when you see me tomorrow?” He knew this was part of the test. That he should choose to be denied, but he wanted to cum so badly. He played with the idea in his head for a few moments. It wouldn’t be so bad, he thought to go without an orgasm for a day. After all he did have to admit that it did feel good to be this turned on and aroused and he wanted it to last.

“I…” He started to speak, but was cut off as she began stroking him harder and moved her head to his.

“Do you want me to make you cum?” She whispered to him. He was so close to the edge now that he knew he only had a few moments to make up his mind.

“If I keep stroking you like this you’re going to cum soon unless you tell me to stop. Do you want me to stop or should I make you cum?” She asked again. He was right on the verge now, only seconds away.

“Don’t make me cum.” He cried out, wanting to cum so badly, but knowing it would pay off in the end if he didn’t. She smiled at him and slowed her pace bringing him right to the edge and then holding him there for a few moments before letting go completely. She kissed him again sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth and he could tell that she was turned on by his choice. When she pulled her head away from his the two of them stared into each other’s eyes for nearly a minute before she rose from her spot and took his hand. He stood up in front of her still hard and aching, and pre-cum still oozing from the tip of his swollen cock.

She moved into the bedroom as he got dressed and when she returned she was wearing a robe over her outfit. She poured each of them another drink and they stood at the kitchen counter talking.
“So did you have fun?” She asked him. He nodded his head and admitted that he did. That he was more turned on now then he ever had been.

“I hope this whole thing with the tests hasn’t made you think I’m crazy or something. I just know what I want and I really want you.” She kissed him again and he felt his cock starting to grow again.

“No…” He told her. “I like that you know what you want. I do think it’s a little silly, but I like you and want to see you again. If that means taking your tests then I have no problem with it.” She smiled what he said that.

They drank and talked for a few more minutes before each of them finished their drinks. She took his hand and led him to the front door. He knew he would have to leave sooner or later, but he wanted more then ever to stay.

“Come back tomorrow for lunch.” She told him. He smiled at her and they kissed again.

“But there is one thing you have to do for me.” She added. He looked at her wondering what else she had in store for him.

“I know you want to cum really badly right now, and that you’re probably thinking about going home and jerking off.” She ran her hand down between his legs and teased him through his pants. He was still semi hard and felt himself grow even more as she touched him.

“But I don’t want you to cum tonight. Tomorrow when you get here I’m going to want to see your cock and I’ll be able to tell if you’ve come or not. If you show up here as turned on and aching to cum as you are right now and with those balls as full as they are now then you’ll have passed the first test. And I guarantee that you’ll love the second test even more then the first one.” She kissed him again and then pulled her hand away from his groin. The two of them smiled at each other and then he moved through the door, said goodbye and watched as she closed it behind him. It was going to be a long night for him, but he knew it would pay off with an even more fun day tomorrow.

She leaned against the closed door and smiled. If he had known for even a second how much control she was going to try and take from him and how many times he was going to be feeling that aching and frustration that he felt right now he might have reconsidered coming back tomorrow, but she had a good feeling about him. She started to believe that she might have just found the perfect man for her. She knew that he only chose not to cum because he knew it was what she wanted, but at the same time she felt he almost wanted it. That he almost wanted to be denied just to make her happy and to feel that incredible sense of arousal. She walked back into the kitchen and slid off the robe. She was still wearing the lingerie she had worn for him and she knew she was going to make herself cum again while thinking about him stroking his cock and not cumming. She slid open a drawer and looked at the small pouch inside it as she ran her hands down her cleavage and between her legs. She believed it was only a matter of time before he would be the first to wear what was inside it for her and that he would do it willingly. And tomorrow she believed she would find out if he was truly the man she had spent all this time looking for or not.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Perfect Man

Post by SexualChoc »

looking forward to part two
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
batterysell
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by batterysell »

Thank you for sharing.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

Really excellent Mike1978. It has a few of my favorite elements. Let me add to the voices requesting that you continue the story. Please!