Crossed Legs

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Crossed Legs

Post by Bondageman »

Call this thread a tribute for crossed legs. It may seem a strange thing to like but I for one know that a woman sitting cross-legged certainly does it for me.

Feel free to add your own pictures or even discuss why you think it is that the pose is such a turn-on for you.

Personally I feel there are two reasons. Firstly the cross-legged pose accentuates the legs which are my favourite feature on a woman (I'm most definetly a legs man with a thing particularly for tall, leggy blondes). And secondly, thinking a little deeper, I feel the pose exudes a certain air confidence and control which goes hand in hand with my inclination for femdom and with it an attraction to dominant, self-assured women. Going down the femdom route even further, I guess you could even say that crossed legs hide and cover up what lies between in a sort of 'you're not getting any of this, dream on!' kind of way which again emphasises the role of the female calling the shots in a femdom power dynamic.

Just my musings. Enjoy the pics.
Attachments
tumblr_m6d6u7RJFK1qm0805o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6d6u7RJFK1qm0805o1_1280.jpg (30.33 KiB) Viewed 13130 times
39301_Celebutopia-Maria_Sharapova-2007_ESPY_Awards_Backstage_and_Audience-01_122_1060lo.jpg
39301_Celebutopia-Maria_Sharapova-2007_ESPY_Awards_Backstage_and_Audience-01_122_1060lo.jpg (118.9 KiB) Viewed 13130 times
stacy_keibler_legs_cross.jpg
stacy_keibler_legs_cross.jpg (68.64 KiB) Viewed 13130 times
bakerboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Crossed Legs

Post by bakerboy »

Always about lesbian tease and slavery :-D
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bondageman »

Thanks bakerboy. Great pic. A perfect example of the sexiness of crossed legs.
bakerboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bakerboy »

Bondageman wrote:Thanks bakerboy. Great pic. A perfect example of the sexiness of crossed legs.
Thanks and glad you've appreciated it. :-) Also look what is she reading "a teaser above all others"
Hubertusius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hubertusius »

always like just a little peak :-)
bakerboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bakerboy »

How about this one ? Also no bra ;-)

princesscutie
Chat Moderator

Post by princesscutie »

I thought men liked it when a girl has her legs as wide open as possible, not crossed :-P

I wasn't allowed to cross my legs when I sat down when I had a dom :no:
Not looking for a sub/slave. Please dont ask.

I am not a human who likes to imitate a Kitten, I am a kitten who sadly has to imitate a human sometimes.

"It is fascinated by moving objects, and chases them. It is known to chase its own tail and become dizzy from it. Although it can be difficult to earn its trust, it is very popular due to its adorable looks and behavior."
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bondageman »

Thanks for contributing to the thread everyone. I particularly like the last picture you posted Bakerboy - the fishnet stockings are a nice touch. Here are two more from me.
princesscutie wrote:I thought men liked it when a girl has her legs as wide open as possible, not crossed :-P

I wasn't allowed to cross my legs when I sat down when I had a dom :no:
Regarding your point princesscutie, I think it's all to do with the portrayal of dominance (at least on a subconscious level). As I alluded to earlier, the cross-legged pose is one that suggests a calm composure, control and self-assurity which appeals to me personally because I tend to prefer dominant women.

On the other hand, being made to spread your legs is generally speaking a submissive act so seeing a woman in that particular pose would be more appealing to dominant guys.
Attachments
crossedlegs1.jpg
crossedlegs1.jpg (26.77 KiB) Viewed 11552 times
crossedlegs2.jpg
crossedlegs2.jpg (50.34 KiB) Viewed 11552 times
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

As I alluded to earlier, the cross-legged pose is one that suggests a calm composure, control and self-assurity which appeals to me personally because I tend to prefer dominant women.
How very interesting!

I mean your perspective on the crossed legs because I happen to perceive it as quite the opposite.
I vaguely recall as I was growing up, my mother lecturing my sister about crossing her legs and it was always something about "being modest" or "being a lady" etc. Things like that. So I got the impression that ladies were shy (modest) and that they were supposed to "hide" behind their legs. So to me...crossed legs isn't a sign of confidence or power, but quite the opposite. A woman who doesn't cross her legs is bucking the main stream, refusing to follow the "rules" so to speak. She's confident in herself and doesn't need to "hide."

Very interesting to me that you view the exact same thing completely opposite from the way I view it.
Though, I should say...I'm with you on the attractiveness of them though. I LOVE a great pair of legs. I find them remarkably sexy.
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bondageman »

Incubo wrote: I mean your perspective on the crossed legs because I happen to perceive it as quite the opposite.
I vaguely recall as I was growing up, my mother lecturing my sister about crossing her legs and it was always something about "being modest" or "being a lady" etc. Things like that. So I got the impression that ladies were shy (modest) and that they were supposed to "hide" behind their legs. So to me...crossed legs isn't a sign of confidence or power, but quite the opposite. A woman who doesn't cross her legs is bucking the main stream, refusing to follow the "rules" so to speak. She's confident in herself and doesn't need to "hide.
Thanks for your take on the subject, Incubo. I never thought too much about it from the other perspective but you are right in many ways. This article was an interesting read on the use of legs in body language which seems to agree with your thinking that crossed legs are in fact a subconsciously submissive gesture:

http://westsidetoastmasters.com/resourc ... hap10.html

It's fairly long so to highlight some of the more relevant quotes:

"While open legs can show openness or dominance, crossed legs show a closed, submissive or defensive attitude as they symbolically deny any access to the genitals"

"A woman who is not interested in a man will […] cross her legs away from him giving him the ‘no-go’ body language while an interested would open herself to him"

"Studies show that people who lack confidence [cross their legs]"

"Crossing the legs not only reveals negative or defensive emotions, it makes a person appear insecure"

I think the only part of the article that backs up what I said is this idea of denying access to the genitals portraying a certain air of unattainablity and combined with folded arms a clear gesture of disinterest.

But even though all the scientifc evidence says I'm wrong, I'm not changing my opinion. Crossed legs look dominant to me damn it! :lol:
legaddict
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by legaddict »

Hi everybody,

I definetely agree with you, Bondageman. I have a blog devoted to crossed legs, and the consept beyond that, female dominance. I am a real leg-addict. Not only legs, but also things such as submission, masochism etc.

Please visit my blog and comment about it. I like discussing such ideas with people thinking similarly.

http://legsandbeyond.blogspot.com

There are only a few (but nice) photos here. hope to see more...!
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Post by _bobby_ »

loving the pics

_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by _bobby_ »

and a couple more, if that's OK with everyone :-D

bakerboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bakerboy »

_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by _bobby_ »

getting into the *cough* rhythm of this...
Attachments
tumblr_mlfqm3SBKY1rguiu0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mlfqm3SBKY1rguiu0o1_1280.jpg (202.95 KiB) Viewed 8754 times