Praise for Raven's Plaything

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Praise for Raven's Plaything

Post by quorr777 »

This is turning into an awesome tease series.
Chronicbater is a master tease maker in my humble opinion.
pbchillin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by pbchillin »

I totally agree, this is a wonderful series of teases!!
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

yes... a great tease series. Raven is becoming like Kate was on OD. the prime picture set for tease writers... i love it!
foofoof
Explorer
Explorer

Post by foofoof »

Realy great tease, can't wait for the next part!
sense
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sense »

i can only agree and i hope Chronicbater has plenty of sequals ready :)
chronicbater
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chronicbater »

Thanks everyone, the last part of this series is now up and so I'm now looking at feedback. I've avoided the forum until now because I wanted to get the whole thing out there without second guessing myself.

I've lurked on this site for quite a while and wanted to contribute something. I really want to thank everyone who makes this place possible, it really is amazing. Oh, and special thanks to johno240, who's Roomies From Hell wouldn't let me pick anyone but Raven for this.

I do have a sequel somewhere in the back of my head, though I think I'll do some different ones first.

One question, if people don't mind sharing: Did anyone follow this over the weekend? If so, how was it? Okay, that's two questions.
CT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CT »

I haven't finished the final installments because my GF is now here. If it's any indication, I hope she goes to bed early so I can finish the evening and night parts.

I like that each successive part came out manageable amount of time apart.

Teases which leave you wanting with a "don't do it for 7 days" result in you going on to the next tease and finishing off what was started.

Once knowing there were more parts to come I found myself wanting to obey until the next one.

Keep them coming!
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Great job on the tease, chronic. Overall, I'd say it's one of the best ones I've seen here!

Some things in particular that I liked:
Multi-part tease - The multi-part ones are my favorites, especially when the creator posts all the parts on time and doesn't leave too long in between parts. 6 parts over a weekend is perfect.

Nice choice of pictures. Raven is hot (duh), and I liked how each tease used a different set of pictures, but the pictures flowed withing each tease

The "remember when..." idea in the last tease.

The way the tasks escalated from one tease to the next.

The writing was good, too.

Some other ideas for next time:
It might be good to add in some more assignments for between the teases. Just random little things to keep the reader thinking about it. Going to the grocery store and buying a cucumber, getting a new ice cube tray, reading some girly website or book or magazine, just some offline task.

Maybe make an announcement in the forum a few days before you post the multi-part tease. That way readers will know it's coming and will be sure to plan accordingly.

Anyway, it was really a great effort, especially for your first posting. Hope you continue to do many more.

In answer to your questions, unfortunately, I didn't follow the teases over the weekend. Partly because I didn't see the first one until Saturday afternoon, and partly because, well, I was having some actual sex, which is always nice. :) It's too bad it didn't work out that I could try to follow it as written. maybe next time...
Jim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jim »

hi, thx a lot for the great tease, no i didnt follow it thru the exact dates coz i was busy. but it was stil great.

As for Raven, she is fucking awesome. but im afrain if we over use her we might get sick of her at the end. love bratty mean teens like her though:P
Jim