Knave's Honeymoon

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
SmackMyNuts
Explorer
Explorer

Knave's Honeymoon

Post by SmackMyNuts »

Here’s a story that I wrote for Knave (OD and BB comic maker) for his story contest. We’ll find out in a couple of weeks how well it did in the contest. I initially started it as an engagement present for him, but then he started the story contest, so I submitted it for that. Anyway, in either case, I'm also posting it here for you to enjoy. It definitely has teasing and orgasm denial in it, but it also has ball-busting, but then, you can expect that from most stories by someone called SmackMyNuts.

Knave's Honeymoon

Eegan was feeling thrilled to finally be married. He’d fallen head-over-heels for her. She was smart and laughed at all his jokes and was a great cook. She had a pretty face framed by long straight brown hair which matched her deep chestnut eyes. He could look at her face all day. His only concern was what she was like in bed: he had no idea. She was sufficiently old-fashioned that she’d never let him get past second base all through the time they were dating and their engagement. What a second base it was, though. She was a curvy brunette with an extremely narrow waist, but her breasts were huge, easily more than a handful. When they were dating, they’d make out, and he’d play with them for hours, getting terrible blue balls and eventually whacking off once he got home.

But now the wedding was over and now they were driving up to the ski resort for their honey moon. After the wedding, they’d driven back to her apartment to change and although he’d missed seeing her change because he was in the bathroom, he was amazed to see her come out wearing very small shorts, a very tight yellow sweater, and, from the bouncing of her chest as she walked, very clearly no bra. He’d been so busy with wedding stuff that he hadn’t masturbated for at least a couple of days, so just the sight of her got him going more than usual, especially when that brought his mind to their plans for that night.

“You know,” he had said, “now that we’re man and wife, we could just have sex right now.”

“Come on, silly,” she’d replied. “We need to check in before the resort closes.” And she’d taken him by the hand and lead him out to the car.

On the trip up, he did the driving and she tilted back the passenger seat, kicked her shoes off, put her feet up on the dashboard and closed her eyes. When she’d changed, she had put on her fuzziest pair of socks and seeing her feet in those fuzzy yellow socks there made it really hard for him to keep his eyes on the road. She seemed to be headed towards a nap, but she kept moving around a little, rubbing her feet and legs against each other and he had a lot of trouble keeping himself focussed on the road. Eventually she nodded off.

When they got to the ski resort, they checked in and then drove up to their chalet. The chalet was moderately size with a kitchen and living room on the main floor and the bed in a loft area above. As he carried their stuff in, she explored. Just watching her tits jiggle in her fuzzy sweater as she came bouncing down the stairs was enough to bring Eegan back to full mast. He put down the bag he was carrying and swept her up into a kiss, pressing their bodies together. “Now?” he asked, trusting her to know what he meant.

“Definitely!” she said. “But bring my bag up, too.” He picked the bag back up and they climbed the stairs up to the loft together. When they got up to the bed, she said, “Let’s get naked. Oh, except I’m going to keep my socks on because my feet are still cold, if that’s okay.”

“Sure,” he replied, trying not to show how much the idea excited him. The two of them stripped down and threw back the covers on the bed. Soon, they were rolling around on the bed naked, making out furiously. Her big tits were pressed against his chest and his cock was throbbing against her belly as they kissed over and over again.

“I love your big tits and your nipples. They’re so sexy,” he told her.

“Would you suck on my nipples?” she asked, hopefully. “They’re really sensitive.”

“Absolutely!” He scooted down and they both lay on their sides, his face now
even with her chest. He took her left nipple into his mouth and began to suck like crazy. Soon she was moaning and squirming from the pleasure and his hard cock was twitching madly in the air.

“I’m so close,” she moaned. “Would you put a finger in me?”

He kept sucking and, rather than replying out-loud, slowly slid his index finger into her pussy. Her pussy was wet, but very very tight, and just sliding it in and out a little, he was rubbing her insides quite thoroughly. And in no time, she had a furious orgasm, bucking against his hand so violently that he couldn’t keep her nipple in his mouth.

She lay on her back, covered in sweat. “Can I have another one?” she asked.

“Another finger?”

“No silly, another orgasm. I don’t think I could take another finger. My pussy’s pretty small. Here, suck my other nipple.”

He did as she asked, sucking on her nipple while he finger-banged her, and in no time, she was having a second thrashing orgasm. When she came down from that, she said “God, that was good. And we haven’t even really fucked yet. Can I play with your cock?”

“Sure.” They repositioned themselves such that she could have easy access to his throbbing cock. By now the end was dripping with precum. She played with that, rubbing it around his cock head as he moaned. Then she let her fingers play up and down his shaft, just touching and exploring, pinching a little here, stroking a little there. “Your cock is so huge. It’s very sexy.” His cock was big, about nine inches long and quite unusually thick.

She tried to encircled it with her fingers, getting them only part way around, and she began to gently stroke it up and down its length. Normally, this wouldn’t have been enough stimulation to do much, but he was so turned on right now that it was driving him closer and closer to the edge. “Hey, not too much,” he said. “I still want to be able to put it inside you.”

“Don’t be silly. There’s no way you could put that in me. It’s way too huge.”

“What?” he blurted out, surprised. “I thought you said it was sexy.”

“Oh, it is sexy, just looking at your big hard, throbbing cock is making my pussy so, so wet. But there’s no way it’s gonna fit in without ripping something. I can’t even take two fingers. There’s no way I’m gonna be able to fit that thing in.”

“So, I don’t get to fuck my wife?” he asked, sounding a little hurt.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ve worked out a plan for that. Give me a moment.” She slid off the bed and headed to her bag, her legs still a little wobbly from the orgasms. She opened the bag and produced a black belt and a tiny dildo. “Tah-dah!” she said.

It was the smallest dildo he’d ever seen. It was flesh colored and maybe five inches long and just a tiny bit wider around than his finger.

“Come here,” she said, beckoning him over. He sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed. She slotted the dildo into a special hole in the belt and then fastened the belt around him. It was a few inches above his actual cock, also jutting outwards and bent slightly upwards.

“Uh, I don’t know about this,” he said.

“Please,” she said. “I want you to fuck me so badly right now. But your big sexy cock would split me in two. We can work up to it later.” She crawled onto the bed and aiming herself away from him, positioned herself on her knees with her hind quarters up in the air facing towards him. “Please,” she said again, “just fuck my pussy from behind with the dildo, now.”

His hard cock twitching with excitement, both from looking at her sexy form and from the sexy request, he figured that he ought to at least give it a try. So he knelt behind her and slid the dildo in, his real cock resting against her pubic area. He started slowly, but soon she was begging him to do it harder and faster and soon he was fucking her wildly with the dildo while his own cock waved through the air slapping against her abdomen with each stroke. It was just enough stimulation to keep him on edge and not even close to enough to get him off. She, however, was having no trouble getting off. Her moans of orgasm came again and again in waves. Sounds of intense pleasure spilled from her lips like water down cascades, but it only served to stiffen his twitching, leaking cock still further and to taunt his own inability to even approach getting off.

After what seemed like a couple of dozen orgasms for her, she said “Okay, that’s enough of that. Your hips must be getting exhausted.” His hopes raised as he figured that it must be his turn, but instead she pushed him over onto his back and mounted his torso, climbing atop the dildo to take a turn on top. This time, he lay still as she ground herself against him over and over, her hips moving back and forth. His cock was nestled between her buttocks which moved as she rolled her hips forward and back, but as she didn’t move up and down his cock was just being pushed and brushed by her butt. It felt very sexy, but it wasn’t getting him any closer to orgasm, even as she moaned loudly with one and then another and then another. He was also aroused by the feeling of her socks rubbing against his thighs as she rode him. And he took the opportunity to play with her breasts some, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, feeling how large and soft they were. His cock twitched and twitched and twitched, but without more physical stimulation, he wasn’t getting anywhere, even with the fuzzy socks on his thighs and the big boobs in his hands.

She continued riding him like this for minutes, coming again and again. And as things went on, he could feel his balls getting heavier and heavier. Soon he had a painful case of blue balls. She was so lost in her own sensations that she didn’t even notice. Eventually, however, she started to get sore, and finally climbed off. “Okay,” she said. “That’s enough for me. Now, I need to take care of you.” She unhooked the dildo belt from him and cast it away. “Now, I know,” she said, “that when we were dating, sometimes you would go home and take care of yourself, and that was okay. Now, I know I don’t have as much sexual experience as some of your past girlfriends, but my mother taught me a trick or two about what to do when a guy has an erection, and I’m your wife, so from now on, if you find yourself with an erection, come show it to me, and I promise, I’ll take care of it for you right away.” As she said that, his cock throbbed all the more in anticipation and even his blue balls didn’t feel so bad. “How would you like me to take care of it this time? I can do it with my mouth, my hands, or my feet.”

Looking at the fuzzy socks she was still wearing, he felt like he had no choice. “Your feet, please”, he said.

She pushed some pillows out of the way and then coaxed him into position: sitting straight up with his back against the headboard and his legs spread open. She stood naked between his legs, towering above him. Her foot, glad in a fuzzy yellow sock first stroked up the length of his shaft and then down. And then she pulled it back a little bit away and then, quite suddenly, it came shooting forward and down, booting him solidly in the balls. He gasped out-loud from the surprise of it and the pain. It wasn’t extreme pain, but definitely smarted. Mostly, though, the suddenness of it left him surprised, and worse, left him totally unprepared for the next shot. While he’d been processing what had just happened, she’d decided that the kick hadn’t really done the job and had grasped the headboard for leverage and reared her foot even further back. By the time, he realized what was about to happen, it was too late, her foot was already swinging forward with great speed. The top of her fuzzy-socked foot smashed into his balls smacking them hard and then her follow-through squished them back against his public bone. The pain was so intense that he felt nauseous and was struggling even to respond to it. It was almost like it had shut his nervous system down temporarily. Which is probably why he didn’t notice or try to block the third kick.

The third kick was just as hard as the second again catching both balls hard, even though she didn’t follow through quite as much. He jerked, spasmodically from the pain and was fighting off blacking out, but still hardly moved. One bit of his system which had responded since the second kick was his penis. By the time the third kick landed, his erection was mostly gone. Some of the precum which had been in his shaft was now leaking out the top as his penis shrunk and when the third kick landed, it had knocked the penis back against his stomach, flinging some of the precum out onto his stomach.

“Oh, good,” she said. “You came! I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.” His only response was to curl into a ball and cradle his nuts. “Eegan, are you okay?” she asked. He didn’t answer. “I guess it must have been pretty intense, then,” she remarked. “Well, I’m going to get ready for bed.”

She brushed her teeth and changed into her night gown and returned to the bedroom. He was still curled up, nursing his wounded balls. “You seem to be staying there on the left side of the bed,” she said. “So, I guess I’ll take the right side. It would be nice to cuddle after sex, but that sex wore me out. You were great! And you seem to still be sort of out of it. So I’m just going to go to sleep. I’ll see you in the morning, hubby! I love you!”

He managed to squeak out a very quiet “I love you too, wifey,” but still didn’t move. In fact, he wound up just lying there cradling his sore, throbbing balls until he fell asleep.

He woke up a couple of hours later, feeling much less pain, and dragged himself into the bathroom to pee. He checked his balls and didn’t see any bruising, but they were still tender to the touch. Trying to fall back asleep again took a while, though, as all the amazing sexy things they’d done kept running through his head. He considered going and jerking off, but felt bad about it since she’d told him not to. He figured that in the morning, they just needed to have a talk about pain and pleasure and what it ought to mean when a wife takes care of her husband’s erection. So, after some tossing and some turning and some accidentally using his erection like a motorcycle kickstand, he finally managed to get back to sleep.

When he woke up, the world was all boobs. Or at least that’s what it seemed like. He couldn’t see anything other than the big pair of naked breasts his wife was rubbing against his face. “Come on,” he heard her say, “wake up and suck my nipples some more.” It was pretty well the best wake-up he’d ever had.

He was soon awake enough to realize what was going on and, spurred on by his exceptionally rigid morning wood, without even answering her, he just took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suck. “Oh, thank you,” she said. “My pussy is so sore from last night, but my nipples are feeling so sensitive and ready. I wanted to try having you suck on them while I play with my clit.” And so she did, rubbing her clitoris while he sucked first on one nipple and then the other. Soon she was moaning in pleasure and after several minutes, her body was jerked with an orgasm. He kept sucking her nipples and she kept playing with her clitoris and eventually another one followed and then, not long after, one more, this one especially intense and violent where she thrashed around so much that she pulled her nipples right out of his lips. “Thank you,” she said, pressing her soft tits against his face and then pulling them away. “That was great.”

“Any time,” he replied, honestly. He loved sucking her boobies. His cock was throbbing hard again and his could feel the blue balls starting to return.

“Now let me take care of you with my mouth.”

He lay back. He’d just gotten woken up by getting a face full of boobies and the spent like fifteen minutes sucking on her nipples. The morning sunlight was streaming through the curtains, making the whole room glow, and his lovely, slender, busty wife was going down on him. He felt her tongue lick his rigid, sensitive shaft and his cock pulsed in anticipation. He wondered what he had felt so worried about the previous night. And then she sucked his balls into her mouth, and it all came thundering back to him. He yelled “Wait” but before he could even finish the word, she’d bitten down on his ball. The breath was sucked right out of him and nothing came out of his mouth other than squeaks and moans. His whole body tensed up from his eyebrows to his toes.

She chewed on his balls for about ten minues, first one, then the other, then both at once. Sometimes she bit at them with her incisors, other times she sucked them deeper in and squeezed them between her molars. The agony he felt was extreme, but through it all, he gritted his teeth and tried not to move too much. His natural instinct was to pull away, but he knew that that might rip his balls off, so he had to fight with himself just to stay still. And he tried to yell for her to stop, but he was so tense throughout that he was fighting for every breath and any sounds he tried to make just came out as squeaks and grunts. She finally relented, letting his balls out of her mouth. His body relaxed, collapsing, exhausted, once his tender, tender balls were finally free of their torture. By the time she finished, his erection had long been gone. And once she stopped, she noticed some precum oozing out of his shrunken penis and remarked “Well, it didn’t spray as far as last night, but I guess you came again. I’m going to go use the bathroom. I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.”

He curled himself into a ball and held onto his aching balls. When she came back from the shower, she began her morning exercises. She was wearing nothing but her socks again and he couldn’t help but watch as she first did a variety of stretches and then some leg lifts. Then he watched her boobs dangle under her as she did push-ups and she finished it all off with some topless jumping jacks. By the end of it all, his cock was just as rigid as it had been before the chewing and the pain in his balls didn’t feel nearly so urgent.

At the end, she turned to him. “Okay, now it’s your turn.”

“I don’t normally do morning exercises.”

“Well, at least do some jumping jack so I can watch your big hard cock flop around the way you watched my titties bouncing.”

He obliged her request, doing about fifty jumping jacks, his big hard cock flopping up and smacking him in the belly with each one. Part way though, he noticed that she had started fingering herself appreciatively. When he finished, she said “That was great. I ought to keep you hard and naked all the time.” He found, to his surprise, that the thought of just being kept hard all the time caused his cock to start twitching. “I’m all sweaty,” she said. “Lets go take a shower.” And she grabbed him by his hard cock and pulled him down the stairs to the bathroom. It was a large shower, easily large enough to accommodate two people. It also had a shower chair in the corner. They turned the water on and once it had warmed up, they both got in (she slipped her socks off first). She gave him a big wet hug and then said “why don’t you wash me?”

He soaped up a wash-cloth and then slowly soaped her up, first her feet and legs and then her round butt and then her back and shoulders and neck, and then down her arms and hands. As he washed her, he said “I think there’s something we need to talk about, dear.”

“Is it serious?” she asked.

“Uh, yeah, it’s kind of serious,” he replied.

“Well, then can it wait until after the shower? Please?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess so,” he said. And then he began to wash her belly and then down to her pubic region.

“Oo!” she half-moaned. “That feels nice, but not too much right now. I think I overdid it on my clit earlier.” So he moved up and soaped her breasts. “Oh, yes, my breasts need a really good washing,” with a flirty wink in her voice. After soaping them up well, he put the washcloth down and just played with her tits from behind, squeezing them and feeling them. And while he played, she started to grind her butt against his crotch, pushing against his throbbing hard cock. And, in no time, his blue balls feeling started to return.

Then she turned around, “let me wash you cock,” she requested.

“Sure,” he replied. She rubbed some soap on her hands and then went to work, squeezing his cock and rubbing it up and down its length. In no time, he could feel an orgasm building in his thoroughly teased cock. But just when it started getting close, she stopped. “Would you like to rub your cock against my tits?”

He couldn’t well say no to that, so she got the shower chair and sat down in it. It was just the right height that his cock slide right into her cleavage easily. He reached down and squeezed her big breasts together and began to rock forward and back, using the motion to allow his cock to fuck her tits. Its head would poke out at the top of her soapy boobs as he rocked back and forth.

“That’s perfect,” she said. “You work on that part, and I’ll do this end.”

He wasn’t sure what she meant, until he suddenly felt her fingers clamp around his scrotum and begin to squeeze his balls. He tensed up again, unable to speak and basically unable to move. Noticing that he’d stopped moving, she started pulling on his balls, causing him to rock forward and backwards and to involuntarily fuck her breasts again. Her forcefully squeezing and tugging on his balls hurt him terribly, but this time, the movement of his soapy cock between her big soapy boobs was such a pleasurable sensation that this time his cock didn’t go soft. Instead, he stayed hard and, as the process continued, despite the pain, he could feel an orgasm slowly building. Finally, after what felt like forever, his whole body arched and he came harder than he ever had before, shooting huge jets of white cum up out of her cleavage and all over her face. She continued to squeeze his balls as the streams of cum pumped out only letting go once his cock had gone soft.

He smiled down at her, expecting her to be impressed. Instead, her reaction startled him. “Ew!” she screamed. “It’s all over me! Get it off!” He helped her into the water and retrieved the washcloth to help wash it off. But getting it out of her eyebrows and hair took a lot of work.

Once it was finally all clean, he said, “Okay, that’s it. We got it all.”

“Thank goodness. That was disgusting. I do not like that white cum. The clear stuff from last night was fine, but this white stuff is too sticky and just icky. No more of it.”

“But, darling, you don’t understand, the white stuff is the only time I get an orgasm.”

Her voice took on an edge. “I don’t care. I hated it. You aren’t to do that any more so long as you’re my husband.”

“But …”

“No buts!”

She stormed out of the shower, irritated, taking a towel and heading out of the door. And so, he knew, his days of masturbating every day were done, and he was going to spend the rest of his honeymoon and probably some days beyond without an orgasm and possibly having his balls mangled more by his beautiful wife. What he didn’t understand, though, is why the idea was turning him on.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Knave's Honeymoon

Post by 1885 »

10/10

Would read again.
Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Knave's Honeymoon

Post by Pov78 »

Liked it! The end was a bit frustrating...