Giving a partner hard pain

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Giving a partner hard pain

Post by Nezhul »

So, I'v been thinking. What do you think about it? Of course we are talking about consensual pain here, i.e. your partner is up for whatever you do. How do you feel about pain that makes your partner cry and scream? Not just spanking and occasional clothespin, but real crying torture?
Myself, I'm not into pain as such. I don't find it particulary sexy, or at least sexy enough to be worth hurting your beloved one. However as I'v been thinking I came to conclusion that I could give pain, and even enjoy it if I knew my partner/sub really likes it. Likes being tortured to tears and beyound. I don't get off on pain or tears, but I do LOVE delivering what my partner likes, even if I know that she's suffering right now FOR REAL. ;-)

Why I' asking it? Well... I'v been watching some infernalrestraints.com videos recently, and found some of them pretty hot. I find it particulary hot how they torture a girl so she's a crying screaming mess 90% of an hour-long video, it can clearly be seen that she wants it all to stop.... and then she's SMILING and saying it was awesome in the end of the shoot, and you can see she really liked it and would like to go through all of it AGAIN.

So, what's your opinion? Do you like watching others in pain? Or maybe you feel the same as I do? Is pain a complete turn-off for you? Do you like the fantasy, but will never do that in reality because the hard psychological stress?
The topic is mostly about GIVING pain, but feel free to talk about recieving too.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
assfan69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Giving a partner hard pain

Post by assfan69 »

Well, in my case I wish my partner would put me through such pain. I want to be helpless in order to be unable to stop it, once it starts. Just makes it all the more exciting. But alas, my partner isn´t into it...
To cum or not to cum: That is the question!
Sett
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Sett »

Well.

In my life i have never hit another person with the intent to hurt them. Seriously, if i ever got into a fight, even as a kid, i'd just cover and wait for the other guy to cool down.

But there is something about masochism... i can't quite put my finger on it, but if she likes it, if she wants it, for me that's one of the hottest things to be.

For example THIS video. She's in some serious pain, in fact towards the end of this video she can hardly breathe. But she just goes on and takes the pain in this game that is unfair game, until eventually the dom decides it would be unsafe to continue.

I don't think i will ever actually be able, or willing, to do anything even remotely similar to anyone, no matter how much they want it. But man, do i love watching it...
johnsmith3x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith3x »

What counts as "hard" varies from person to person. A little sanity is required, too. I'd not want any decisions made in the heat of the moment to dictate just how hard the play went. It's much too easy for someone to get carried away and go further than they'd intended, or ought to.
Sas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sas »

I had that a few years ago, I doesn't like the idea of pain ad still don't but my partner did.

It started with bondage and pegs then we moved to candle wax witch changed to party candles (they don't just burn they leave welts)

Eventualy I was pouring the wax inside her and driving needles through her skin, she enjoyed every bit and asked for more, I enjoyed thinking of new ways to give her pain and the more I hurt her the wetter she got and the wetter she got the more turned on it made me.

Its fun, but I couldn't pick up a random and do it right away... Not without building up to it.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

johnsmith3x wrote:What counts as "hard" varies from person to person. A little sanity is required, too. I'd not want any decisions made in the heat of the moment to dictate just how hard the play went. It's much too easy for someone to get carried away and go further than they'd intended, or ought to.
that's what safe words are invented for.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Snoopy76 »

Had to comment on this thread as I just loved the video so very much.

Over time, my love of pain has increased to the point I do crave it and miss it when I dont receive it, it just makes me feel so good. There is the element of taking what I am given, but I often just want more and more. Being broken to the point of tears is just such an amazing feeling and I just want more and more. Probably not very submissive of me to dictate but is something that I need to feel now and again and hope some day it can become a regular part of my life.

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade