Long Stories Short

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Long Stories Short

Post by Recacha »

Apart from being blessed with a rich source of fantasy, you have excellent writing skills Della! It reads like a novel.

Awesome man! The world is a cruel place for Casey in Della's mind. And i hope you have more ink to spill as i am curious where all this will lead to!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Story #9
Mistress Carrie strode into her stud's room. Looking over the boy she cared so deeply for. Stud was asleep on the bed. Well she thought he was sleep, it was hard to tell past the muzzle and blindfold. She ran her nails up his body from cock to his chin. The bound boy moaned and tries to nuzzle her hand. "Oh I see you are awake my boy. Playtime then?" He nods, struggling a little in his bonds. He wrists making the ropes on the bedposts strain. Carrie pets his thigh right above the cuffs, " shhhhhhh, soon my boy soon you will have a new bitch to mate with." This only made Stud strain harder, his cock starting to rise in preparation for the gift his Mistress had promised him. Carrie removes the blindfold and shifts her fingers to his cock, stroking up and down, slowly. Mistress Carrie loved to tease her boy, making him spill a fountain of precum before she was satisfied.

Her strokes became faster and faster, until he was constantly moaning and bucking, as much as he could, off the bed. Stud had not cum in 2 months, since Mistress Carrie had started seeing Austin. Stud did not like him very much, he was not good enough for Mistress Carrie. She had been waiting for Casey's return to allow Stud to cum while covering his new Slut Bitch. Stud would hear stories about her each day, get to see videos of her to make him think of how good it would feel to top her and show her that he was the one in charge. He was excited to ruin her with breeding then starting to fuck her in the ass just so that he could hear the screams and relive the feeling of breaking her in again. Mistress Carrie stopped right before Stud was going to cum each time. After more edges then he could keep track of finally she removed the gag, "Are you ready my boy? Do you want to break in your new bitch?"

Stud practically growled back, "Yes Mistress Carrie. I want to fuck her until she no longer screams with orgasm but from sheer pain of how raw she is. Maybe if she begs nicely I will lick it better, after she takes care of me some more." Stud chuckled darkly, his smile almost as sadistic as his Mistress'. He practically humps the air in anticipation. Mistress Carrie was indeed smiling, " oh I have good news my boy. This little bitch will not be cumming, she needs her clit for that, which of course is all locked away. So you will get to decide after you are done with her if she is allowed to orgasm, of if you would perfer to keep your bitch in heat."

Stud moans, a low howl really, his cock straining even harder. "Oh Mistress Carrie this is the most wonderful gift. You have picked a perfect bitch for me. Oh she shall never cum again. Well she will never have permission, I am sure she will orgasm eventually from breeding with me. She will just be punished, oh I so look forward to making her scream Mistress Carrie. Please may I go play with her?"

Mistress Carrie unties stud and he rolls off the bed. He sits on the floor on all fours while she grabs something off the dresser. "Time to put your cock ring on my boy. Would not want your fun with that little slut bitch to be over before you were ready." He nods at her and rolls over onto his back so Mistress Carrie can snap a hinged ring around the base of his rock hard cock. "All set stud, let's go meet your new bitch". They walk to the playroom, with stud heeling like a good boy. The sight of Casey over the breeding frame almost makes him break away from Mistress Carrie but he just looks up at her. She nods and he moves across the room, standing as he went. So began their first session, and poor Casey or bitch as she was now known was never the same.

Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

story # 10

Casey had pissed off Stud one too many times. Today not only had she not been into the multiple brutal fuckings he so nicely gave her, but she had also fought him why he tried to take her. This however was the last straw she had actually had an orgasm while Stud was cleaning under her clit shield. He only did it once a week and she was always close during that time but this time it was just too much for her.

Usually he would just spank her or do something quick that should make the bitch sorry for whatever she had done. But this time Stud wanted something more lasting. So he talked to Mistress Carrie and then tied his bitch to the table with a pair of nipple clamps on and her latex panties with the massive dildo and butt plug, which he inserted unlubed. How he loved her screams.

Casey Bitch heard stud coming and going then she felt a cold swab pass over her backs and smelt alcohol. She had no idea what was to come. Suddenly she felt something clamp on to her back and sharp pain made her scream and try to move but she was too well tied down for there to be any wiggle room. Then the clamp released her back but the pain stayed, then she felt a flash of heat. She cries out as she almost burns then the whole procedure starts again on another part of her back. She passed out from the pain of the 5th one.

Stud finally woke his bitch up. "Finally we are done with that," the silly bitch let out a sigh of relief, " now we can start the punishment." He smiled as she sputtered out questions. Stud just picked up the limp girl and moved her to the frame, strapping her down tight, she could not have fought even if she wanted to and she would want to very soon. "See this ribbon slut bitch? This little pink thing is going it make you scream every time I fuck you just like you did the first time. Ready to see how?" His smile was so wicked that Casey started crying. He went behind her and she felt sharp pains all over her sore back, finally he released one of her arms and then she felt something wrap around it. She tried to look but Stud slapped her then repeated the procedure on the other arm an pulled everything thing painfully tight. He let her see, she stared in shock at her back corseted with piercings, and as she soon found out her arms made a great handle for Stud to use while fucking her. He was right every time he fucked her like this the pulling on her poor back made her scream like the first time they had had a session in the playroom.

Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

beautiful as always
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016