Getting Up.

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Getting Up.

Post by Banquo »

The warm water streamed over his body, cosseting him, cleansing him, he stood there, his eyes closed, yesterday had been intense, he had no idea what was in store for him today. His hands wandering over his body soaping his skin. He suddenly felt the water trickle down through his plastic cage, it sent a shiver down his spine, some outside influence touching his cock, the water gently moving over the sensitive skin of his head like silk. He let out a moan and continued to clean himself. Showering when caged had always been something intensely humiliating to him, the fact that the water cascading through his cage was tormenting him only added to the crimson already flushed in his cheeks. He tried to focus on the radio instead; Bono was singing about drugs…

Let it go
And so fade away
To let it go, oh yeah
And so fade away
To let it go, oh No
And so fade away

Sounded a lot like an edge to him, this just made his cock twitch, why was everything reminding him about sex. He washed his hair and tried his best not to think about it, but by the time he was getting out of the shower his cage was bobbing up and down as his cock was trying to get hard. All he could think about was the edges Mistress had let him have yesterday before making him lock his cage on. He did the usual things, brushed his teeth, trimmed his beard, etc. then the most humiliating thing.
He stared at the white porcelain toilet and it stared right back at him. Finally he relented and sat down on it to pee, the crimson cheeks of shower time returning to his face. When he was done he wrapped himself in his warm bathrobe and padded back to his bedroom, collapsing on the bed he checked through the emails on his phone.

1 NEW MESSAGE: MISTRESS
SUBJECT: TODAY

Not today boy.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Getting Up.

Post by shell »

Awesome! *smile*