The Wager Chapter 6

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
LOST BOY
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Wager Chapter 6

Post by LOST BOY »

Chapter 6
It was hard to concentrate at work Monday, my balls ached and my dick leaked all day.
That evening Donna took it relativley easy on me. After dinner was eaten and dishes cleaned up, we watched a little T.V. Later I went down on her and she removed the cage for cleaning purpasses. After three edges, and a near accident the cage went back on.
Tuesday November 20, however Donna works a later shift and I came home from work to find a list of instructions,
- Shower and shave entire body.
-insert the butt plug.
-get dressed in the clothes I set out on the bed. (panties-no safety pin, a pair of shorts with no pockets, and a golf shirt ) NO jacket.
-go to the same store you bought your bra and panties and buy a TIGHT fitting red thong and shear yellow panties. (try them on this time! text me pictures of each pair taken in the change room). while in the store I want you to find a way to tell the sales person helping you, that you are wearing a chastity belt, butt plug, and that you shaved your body hair). Tip the sales person, they work hard for their money. before you leave give the large envelope to the sales person. DO NOT OPEN IT!!!
-after buying panties go to a mens room and put on the yellow panties, put the old pair in the bag.
-go to macy's or JC penny and find the perfume counter, have the woman at the counter spray you with obsession, when she does you tell her "Thank you, now I will smell good when I meet my boyfriend"
-walk the mall until I text you further instructions interact with as many people as possable.
-be polite and curtius at all times and answer any and all questions honestly.
I got ready as instructed and headed to the mall. I walked back and forth in front of the store trying to catch a glimps of the woman who helped me before, just so I would not have to go through the whole story again. My panties kept sliding down over my ass cheeks and finally gave up trying to keep them up. I even stopped in the shop directly across from it. I did not see her. Wanting to get it over with I headed in and up to the first sales person I could find. I explained the situation and what I was looking for. She led me to the panties and left a couple minutes later another sales person came to help me. Appearantly the first young lady had told the manager and she decided to help me herself.
I explained that the panties I had bought before were to big and kept falling off, I even told her that they had fallen down at the party. the manager, Ally picked out a red thong in a smaller size than the panties I was wearing. (I had to run into the fitting room to check the size) The yellow panties were a problem, they did not have a single pair of yellow panties in the store. We finally decided to go with the shearest we could find, black with red lace across the front.
I knew what Donna had told me to tell her but how the hell do you bring up butt plugs lack of body hair and chastity belts to a woman just trying to sell womens underwear. I did manage to ask to try them on. Ally lead me to the fitting rooms and even put me in the one farthest out of the way. I quickly tried them on taking pictures and texting them to my wife. I must have been taking a little longer than the average person, because Ally asked if everything was ok. When I was done and satisfied that they fit ok I came out paid for them and tried to give Ally a tip. She refused saying she was not allowed to take it. I slid the large envelope across the counter to her saying "that is for you." I left the store as quickly as I ould without running. I did not want to know, but I was guessing Donna had printed out some pictures and was going to follow threw on a threat of showing them to someone someday.
I headed for the nearest mens room to get changed I was tired of trying to hold up these panties. I quickly slipped off the old panties and into the new black pair that I bought in place of the yellow ones.
I headed for JC pennies as it was very close and found the perfume counter, I asked to sample obsession but the lady (by that I mean kid she could not have been any older than 18) was, lets say hesitant to spray it directly on me. until I broke down and told her that it was for a bet I lost with my wife, She let me have it and I think would have still been spraying me down if I had not stopped her, my shirt was actually damp and I reeked of the perfume. I started to say my line and then noticed that I had gathered a few onlookers, and a couple looked as if they did not approve, so I thanked her for helping me and left.
I texted Donna what had happened as I walked the mall, I stopped any time anyone tried to sell me something to interact with them. I did not notice anyone even blink an eye or let on in any way that they knew it was me that reeked of perfume.
As I walked the mall waiting for Donna to text me my next instructions I stopped in Spencers (a novelty store of sorts) and found a french maids uniform I decided to buy it to help make up for not getting yellow panties. While I was paying for it Donna texted me back berating me for not getting yellow panties, and to get my ass back there and get a pink thong in the smallest size I could fit into, if pink is not available black will do.
LOST BOY
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Wager Chapter 6

Post by LOST BOY »

I have talked to Ally and she told me still has the content of that envelope and will do her best to post it here. so I will wait a few days for her to post it, before I continue. Trust me when I say that my lesson in public humiliation is just getting started at this point. It is now Sunday December 30, and I am still trying to pay the interest and penalties in full.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Great stuff, can't wait to hear what she put into that envelope :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Nice stuff, Lost Boy. More?

I'm a crossdresser, so I've had some real life experiences in lingerie stores. No, I never drove a beautiful salesgirl into a sexual frenzy, or even a dowdy one. But I really enjoyed and identified with your character's embarrassment and excitement.

I have been treated with respect and understanding in stores- I've never been the first crossdresser they met.

Last week, I noticed a lingerie store featuring All-in-Ones and other foundations right in my neighborhood! It's been there a year and I never noticed! Of course I went in. I don't need any more girdles or garter belts, but I always need more stockings. (I abhor pantyhose.) However, the best they had was Leg Avenue, sexy, but not quality. I asked the owner about a few brands I knew, but she knew less than I! Trust a true fetishist to have in depth knowledge, lol! I gave her some URLs and brands and model numbers. Always willing to help!

A couple of stories of mine have incidents in lingerie stores:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 909#p95909

and

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 31#p132531

michele