shemale diaries

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
collateral
Explorer
Explorer

shemale diaries

Post by collateral »

looking for some good shemale encounters.. ill start

I wouldnt consider myself gay or even bi ever but I do have a fascination with shemales and they really turn me on and that seems to have just grown over the years so I finally got a chance to be with one for the first time.

She was a cute asian girl with a little boner maybe 3.5 inches I kinda wished she was bigger one of my fantasies is to be with a shemale with a bigger dick than me but she was a couple inches smaller but perfect for a first time.. We undressed eachother and I immediately went down on her, It was my first time sucking a cock and it was turning me on serving her.. Then she layed me down and started giving me the best bj id ever had she definetly new what she was doing.. I was so horny and turned on I asked her to fuck me and she did.. as she started fucking my ass I nearly came instantly but she had good control of me and she played with me for a while before i exploded.. it was a great experience id like to try again!!!