The Wager Chapter 3 & 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
LOST BOY
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Wager Chapter 3 & 4

Post by LOST BOY »

Chapter 3
about 15 minutes later she returned "well pet are you ready for round two?" "yes Goddess I think we can continue" She removed the bag of ice and seen my shrunkin flacid cock "oh pet I thought you said you were ready to start, when clearly your not."
she left the room again and returned with a warm wash cloth to clean the mixture of lube and precum from my cock and balls leaving the shoelace tied to may balls. settling in beside me she began massaging my cock and balls bringing me to full attention. then started me down the road to the first edge by inhaling my member into her mouth. Five trips to the very edge of orgasm later she again started using the head honcho.
This time the breaks between edges where longer giving me a minimum of 30 seconds break but more often closer to 60 or 90 seconds occasionally up to two minutes. always making sure I maintained maximum hardness during the longer breaks by just lightly rubbing the sweet spot with her finger tip. Some times she stroked it hard and fast and sometimes oh so slow. It was those slow ones that almost drove me insane, I was getting more and more sensitive by the second and the slow strokes just seamed to emphasize it so much more.
By the time I was up to about plus ten I was a babbling mess begging her to take pity on my and either push me over the edge or stop. She kept me going promising "just give me a couple more good strong edges."
My cock had been leaking a constant flow of precum since some time in round one, with the possible exception of when the bag of ice was on my cock and balls. I was straining with every edge and started considering not telling her I was on edge until it was to late. I knew from previous edging sessions that cumming without her permission would get me some punishment but I was almost willing to find out what she would do... almost but not quite.
I finally counted "25 Goddess" Taking the total edges for the day up to about 75 but the "official count" was only at 50. As soon as I had come down off that final edge she grabbed the egg flipper again and this time I knew what was coming, with one hand she pulled hard on the shoe lace and began wailing on my balls striking them both with almost every swing. I was thrashing around trying to escape the onslaught but it was useless all I could do was hope and pray I had the count right. I hollered "25 Goddess 25" but she kept going and going and going. My balls were in excruciating pain by the time she stopped I had counted 49 but I may have missed one.
I was just starting to relax my head was back and my eyes closed when WHAM!!! there it was the 50th hit to my nuts, but this one was different it was harder yes but hurt much deeper, I had a very sick feeling as if I was going to puke. I had lifted my head in time to see her fist pulling back. she had just actually punched my balls hard. She again put the ice on my balls and left the room.
Chapter 4
Again after 15 minutes or so she returned, took the ice bag off my still aching nuts, checked them out. I was a bit twitchy not really trusting her to not hit or squeeze them again. She just giggled and cheerfully said "they seem ok to me" "now how about this?" as she started wiggling my way to sensitive cock.
I began begging her to stop that I could not continue. every time she brushed her fingers around the head of my cock it sent shivers up my spine and I would twitch.
She smiled and agreed "ok pet no more edging for now" but kept playing with my penis until it betrayed me and became fully erect. Once she had the veins popping she leaned down and took the head of my erection into her mouth, only the head licking and sucking on only the oh so sensitive glans area. she held the shaft with a firm grip but did not stroke it at all.
She only did this for a few moments maybe as long as thirty seconds before letting it slip from her lips. Smiling up at me she gave my shaft a couple swift strokes with her left hand and increased the tightness of her grip. spit in the palm of her right hand and placed it flat on the head of my cock.
I was begging her not to do it even before her hand so much as twitched. her smile just got bigger as her right hand began moving in small little circles and I began wiything in agony.
I cant handle this for long when my cock is not sensitive, and she bloody well knew it. As sensitive as it was at this point I was going to go insane. she may as well have been using sandpaper on it, it was excruciating. she kept it up at a slow steady pace for about a minute before stopping.
She rolled over and grabbed her smart phone and tapped away on the screen. At first I thought she was texting someone. I was horrified that she was going to invite one of her friends from her "dirty little secrets" book club.
This is a club that she and a few of her close friends started after they all read the fifty shades of grey books but they have moved on to much darker books. All about bdsm, most books have dominate males, but a few have been the other way around. since they started this club she has learned a few tricks.
much to my relief an alarm sounded about a minute later, she again tapped the screen and grabbed my throbbing cock and began her slow circling motion again. I was almost glad that she was just setting a timer not texting anyone. The palming she was giving me was very intense but at least it was going to remain between the two of us. This cycle continued a total of 25 times, a minute of palming followed by a minute rest. By the time she was done I was beyond caring my cock was so raw her breath on it made me twitch and gasp.
I was expecting her to give me another break but I was wrong, she immediately grabbed the lube and the head honcho. "This time pet I am going to edge you 50 times, with very short breaks. so be careful and I don't want any accidents" I began pleading immediately "please no goddess anything but please leave my cock and balls alone"
Her eyes lit up and a evil grin spread across her face. "are you sure" "yes my goddess ANY thing just leave my cock and balls alone I really cant take any more."