The Wager

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
LOST BOY
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Wager

Post by LOST BOY »

THE WAGER
Chapter 1
My wife Donna and I have been married for almost ten years and enjoy what most would call a playful sex life to say the least. We enjoy all sorts of BDSM activity. We bet on almost anything it could be the weather on a day a month away, or what time it will be the next time the phone rings, really almost anything. The loser has to succumb to the winner and what ever they desire. These bets started off easy enough oral, anal tied down and teased ect. Recently though they have ramped up in intensity, we both have a pierced nipple as a result just to name one.
Before we were married we were discussing fantasies we like to think about but would probably not like to happen in real life. I confessed a fantasy about public humiliation and then forgot about it. then about a year ago I mentioned to her that I may like to persue that fantasy of public humiliation, after reading and getting off on a web tease called "Psycho Mistress 3: The Humiliation Experiment by BrianWantsToCum" (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=5627) That tease turned me on like no other had in a long time, I even went so far as to ask for her to do something like this for my Christmas present in 2010. She did not feel comfortable with it and I went no farther with it.
In the spring of 2012 we bet about the rumored hockey strike/lockout in the NHL, I was confident that they would not disrupt play the following season and she thought they would. Just like so many bets before we did not tell each other the stakes.
On or about September 15, they announced they have canceled games, I had clearly lost the bet. She gave me her terms of the bet.
- I had to go buy a matching bra and boy shorts style panties in the wildest pattern available in my size, I had to try them on in store to make sure they fit.
- had to put bra and panties on in a mens room in the mall
- had to return the empty bag to the store
- had to go to Walmart and pick up a few things still wearing bra and panties
- had to go to a "toy store" and ask for help picking out a suitable butt plug for a beginner.
- return home and model my new underwear
- wear only my bra and panties while in our house for one week
- do all the cooking & cleaning for that week
I was shocked to say the least, I could not believe it she not only remembered but decided to give me my fantasy. The only problem was that I was not sure if I could actually go through with it and kept putting it off for one reason or another, it wasn't until October 19, 2012 that I finally worked up the nerve to go buy the underwear under the guise of getting a Halloween costume.
I must of looked mighty pitiful while in the store finally a sales lady came to see if I needed help, I stuttered and stammered that I was looking for a bra and panties in the wildest design available. She asked me what size my wife wore, I turned a deep red and explained that it was for me that I had lost a bet. She was very accommodating and proceeded to measure my chest for the bra. Just as she wrapped the tape around me another sales lady came out of the back and almost yelled "your measuring him?" it was plenty loud enough for everyone in the store to hear and quite likely anyone walking the by front of the store at the time. I could have crawled under a rock to hide at that point. but just stood there letting this very nice sales lady measure me while I closed my eyes so I would not have to see everyone turning to look at me. once we had the size she picked out a bra with huge cups DD to be exact, then asked me what size pants I usually wear and from that picked out a matching leopard print pair of boy shorts. I was to humiliated to explain I was supposed to try them on, paid for them as quickly as possible and headed out of the store. I almost ran to the mens room completely humiliated, but sporting an erection that could have cut diamonds. I quickly put on the womens underwear tossing by boxers in the trash on my way out. I did return the empty bag to the store but not to the sales lady that helped me, then bolted out of the mall to my truck.
I headed for walmart but chickened out and took the bra off before going in, the cups wear just to big to hide even under a denim jacket, no matter how I tried to hide them they just kept popping up, much like my penis.
I was walking in walmart when I felt the panties slip down over my butt cheeks and knew they did not fit as well as they should but I was not going to go back to get another pair. I just got what we needed and left.
I also bailed on the idea of buying a butt plug never mind asking for help picking one suitable for a beginner. I returned home and was modeling my new undies for my wife, I had only taken about six steps when I had to pull up my panties. The jig was up I had to tell her I did not try them on "I couldn't try them on the change room area was being renovated". I also told her I had taken the bra off before going into walmart, and that I "forgot" the butt plug.
The next morning I got up made Donna breakfast, but as a result of hitting the snooze button one time too many I did not have time to clean up the dishes before I had to leave for work. I stayed to work some overtime that evening, so Donna not only had to make dinner for herself but she also cleaned the breakfast dishes. I arrived home late that night beat, I had a quick bite to eat and showered and headed for bed.
the next morning I overslept and did not have time to make breakfast at all before heading out the door, and from there I fell back into my old routine, kind of hoping she would let me slide on the rest of our bet.
Donna did not even mention me not even mention me not paying off our bet in full, I thought I was off the hook,that is until October 27 when she told me that we were going to go to a Halloween party with a bunch of our friends and neighbors. She also told me that I was going to go to this party dressed as Snooki, wearing the bra and panties that I had bought. Donna had been out to the thrift store and bought me a dress, a purple sequined dress that came to just above my knees. She also borrowed a long black wig from her friend as well as a flashy pair of sunglasses. I wore flip flops on my feet because the width of my feet does not fit into womens shoes very easy.
once dressed Donna sat me down and applied my make up for me. with the wig and make up
I looked about as good as I was going to. but I am in my mid forties and have more than a couple extra inches around the middle, I looked pregnant.
I was a hit at the party even though I tried not move too much I could feel the panties slip if I walked to far and even though it was obvious I was wearing a bra I was not keen on everyone knowing I was also wearing panties, even if it was halloween.
A couple hours into the party the games started at first I was able to avoid getting involved but there was a relay race of sorts where a team member had to carry two trays the length of the basement (approx 50 ft) where a team mate set a glass of water on them then hand off the trays. My wifes team was short one person and she threatend to lift my dress showing every one my panties if I did not join, so I reluctantly joined in. I excused myself the the bathroom,hiked up my panties as far as I could and rejoined my team. I had the third leg of the relay. as I took the trays from my teammate I sensed trouble and sure enough about five steps later I felt them beginning to slip. with a tray of drinks in each hand I could not hold them up all I could do was try to hurry to the other end, I did not make it about half way the panties were around my ankles. I shuffled my way to the end to a chorus of hoots hollers and laughter. My wife was laughing louder than any one, and I did hear her say well if he had tried them on like I told him to that would not have happened, he should have listened to me.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: The Wager: Hilarious!!!

Post by micheleFFS »

Let's see...Disobedient, attempted to cover it up, did so incompetently, lying ("forgot" the butt plug), late on several occasions, and all you got was pretty mild public humiliation, which was your fantasy in the first place? :rant:

You got off easy!

michele, who would love to collude with your wife on a series of more severe consequences :devil:
LOST BOY
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: The Wager

Post by LOST BOY »

Dont be to quick to judge please this is the end of december and I have not finished yet. that was only chapter one, I have chapters 2,3 and 4 written am proof reading now