FB: Twisty's holidays: Day 3

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FB: Twisty's holidays: Day 3

Post by troyan »

I've finished the third tease quite some time ago, but I am publishing it in a few moments, because I had some difficulties.

It is similar like the two teases before, and this time it has metronome audio files. Sometimes there's also the authentic girl's sound in the background to make it more realistic.

It is quite hard (I think) and long, just like before and I came up with a few new tricks to mess up with you. There is also a welcome page where you can choose the girl to continue from.

Let me know how it goes and what you think;)
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Twisty's holidays: Day 3

Post by kong »

Really gr8 tease so far! XD :-P
Spoiler: show
Loop at the end of Lexi's game, (answered that Tori was not married) it takes me back to Tori's game in the beginning. I think I am not finished with Lexi
brazilianlust
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by brazilianlust »

:love: Loved the tease..
got the same loop kong repoted but overall it was a great tease

great work
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Thank you both, just fixed it. I accidently wrote "tori" instead of "lexi" on the button actions, because there were questions of her. You can ofcourse try again, starting with lexi:)

And btw, it doesnt really ask if Tori is married;) I hope you will answer correct;P
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

troyan wrote:Thank you both, just fixed it. I accidently wrote "tori" instead of "lexi" on the button actions, because there were questions of her. You can ofcourse try again, starting with lexi:)

And btw, it doesnt really ask if Tori is married;) I hope you will answer correct;P
Great tease! I also got caught in that loop yesterday and quit, but definitely curious to play again. :)
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

When using the offline viewer on any page with a metronome the formatting is messed up. I'm using 0.1.4 and I'm not sure why it's doing it.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

I have just tested it in teaseme 0.1.1 and it does the same thing, it outputs the code, not only the "text". If anyone would happen to know why, please let me know, because the code in the nyx seems to be just fine. :innocent:
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Pontos »

lexis quiz is really annoying