Good boy

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Good boy

Post by Oda »

This is just a very short storyfrom me. It´s the result of a task from my wonderful Mistress Della. I had to search for a pic and then make a short story about it. In this case the pic was a gif...

And that is the Story about it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I think we should stop now... you are already leaking so bad!“

What a terrible sound in his ears. He hoped that this would be the day! The day he has waited for so long, but it seems it isn´t. Just another teasing session without release in the end... a sigh comes out of his mouth. Easy to hear for his Mistress and it is something she loves to hear.

“What is that? You don´t like this idea? Well... maybe you can convience me to continue...“

It takes some seconds for him to realize what his Mistress has said. His mind is too blurry... he is so horny after that long time of denial, but as soon as he gets what she wants he is in for it.

“Oh please my Mistress... please let me cum! It has been so long and i am so horny for you. Please let me cum! I was such a good boy for you all the time!“

She thinks, as she slowly rubs his cock on his sensitive spot.

“Yes... you were really a good boy lately...“

One fast stroke and theh she stops. She takes her hand away and let the cock stand alone... all aching and throbbing.

“... but no. We can´t risk it. What if you would have an accident? All this wonderful denial time would have been wasted. No, we can´t clearly have this.“

Again those wonderful sounds from him, that she loves so much. He is all whimpering and moaning. It´s so obvious that he doesn´t like this decision, but he will accept it... as always and that makes her proud.

“Yes, my Mistress...“

She smiles again.

“Good boy.“
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
isaccs77
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: Good boy

Post by isaccs77 »

What a wonderful task idea, a great gif, and a fantastic depiction of the story behind the image! Thanks for sharing, or, more appropriately, thank your mistress for assigning the task and letting you share with us.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by DellaRoss »

my boy, my boy, my boy *gives you a warm hug*

You make me so proud. I am glad you wanted to share this with the forum.

I love the story and the choice of gifs.

And that you ended it with some of the words we love to share makes it feel even more special.

Well done indeed

Your Merciless Mistress

(PS isaccs. thank you for calling my task wonderful. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Della)
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Lovely story Oda and just mmmmmmm gif!

Thank you for letting us see some of your beautiful world.

Snoopy x
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

Good story and the gif you chose is shedding tears of frustration all over it. ;-)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Great story Oda *smiles* only just had the chance to read it now.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions