Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by Nezhul »

meson1 wrote:The easiest workaround I've come across is to grab the Nyx tease script oneself....
You can't do that because the script that you get on .getscript.php page is not the same as nyx source script for the tease, and the editor won't eat it. Or will it?
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
meson1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meson1 »

Nezhul wrote:
meson1 wrote:The easiest workaround I've come across is to grab the Nyx tease script oneself....
You can't do that because the script that you get on .getscript.php page is not the same as nyx source script for the tease, and the editor won't eat it. Or will it?
I've done it before albeit it was some time ago. The main difference is that getscript.php does not suffix the lines with semicolons. Add them back in (which is easy) and Nyx swallows it just fine.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Dolgian wrote:By the way, teaseme now works with REALTOUCH!
Just use the command <Metronome bpm="110" />
and the realtouch strokes with that beat.
Also, you can script a video and include script in the xml
<Script id="special.ott" />

Thanks to the guys at http://www.realtouchscripts.com
I really hope someone makes a nice tease with this in mind :)
Thats awesome :w00t:
ds13sp21 wrote:Please, can somebody reupload, the torrent doesnt work either... it says connectiing to peers but wont coonnect..
"Building You Up 1-7" by ruinedoh
"Building You Up: A New Chapter 1-3" by ruinedoh
"Building You Up: Series Finale!" by ruinedoh
I reuploaded many teases who were down on mediafire. Damn mediafire...
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Nezhul wrote:I wonder, if it's still possible to fix an annoying bug of the tease downloader? Currently, for any page which ID starts with "e" it will make an error that there's no page ID. this likely happens because nyx marks rows in vert() target as e0, e1, e2, and so on, and the parser will see "e" as a vert() action and not as a page name.
You can see this error a lot in
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=24542
I agree. It would sure be nice to fix this. I didn't understand what was going wrong, so thanks Nezhul for explaining it. I ran into this with both Happy Edging #1 and Pledge to the Coven, two recent, highly rated teases. It's too bad these won't run properly in TeaseMe without a fair amount of work, but I understand if it's too late to fix this bug.
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote:
Nezhul wrote:I wonder, if it's still possible to fix an annoying bug of the tease downloader? Currently, for any page which ID starts with "e" it will make an error that there's no page ID. this likely happens because nyx marks rows in vert() target as e0, e1, e2, and so on, and the parser will see "e" as a vert() action and not as a page name.
You can see this error a lot in
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=24542
I agree. It would sure be nice to fix this. I didn't understand what was going wrong, so thanks Nezhul for explaining it. I ran into this with both Happy Edging #1 and Pledge to the Coven, two recent, highly rated teases. It's too bad these won't run properly in TeaseMe without a fair amount of work, but I understand if it's too late to fix this bug.
it also does not like page targets that end in e for the same reason.

If this was to be fixed in Teaseme I think it would need to be done by Takenaga, it uses a parsing tool where you need to compile the script that does the conversion.
He was going to write a new stand alone version but I think he is struggling to find the time.
I am committed to another project at the moment, when that is done I may work on the new download program.
the teases generated would work in either teaseme or guideme.

(unless someone else wants to give it a try, I wouldn't want to hog all the fun :innocent: )
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote:
Dolgian wrote:By the way, teaseme now works with REALTOUCH!
Just use the command <Metronome bpm="110" />
and the realtouch strokes with that beat.
Also, you can script a video and include script in the xml
<Script id="special.ott" />

Thanks to the guys at http://www.realtouchscripts.com
I really hope someone makes a nice tease with this in mind :)
Thats awesome :w00t:
I had a quick look, have not had a chance to create a login on their forum yet to talk to them.
Teaseme does not currently work with real touch, they have taken a copy of the source code and modified it to work, so you would need to get the modified version from them to take advantage of real touch.
I was going to get in contact with them to see if we could combine their changes back into the main source of teaseme (d3vi0n I don't know if you want to pick that up?).
I intend to pick their brains on how they did it, so it can be added into guideme as well but I don't have time at the moment.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

Thanks! This is awesome.
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

As far as correcting the Errors related to page id's ending or starting with 'E', everything needed for each 'Page' is listed in the comment line of code. That's the line that looks like this:

<!-- This is the Comment Line -->

It takes a little bit of time but you can just go through with your choice of code editor and find the errors and correct them manually. I use Notepad++, and it makes it pretty straightforward.
meson1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meson1 »

AllanM wrote:As far as correcting the Errors related to page id's ending or starting with 'E', everything needed for each 'Page' is listed in the comment line of code. That's the line that looks like this:

<!-- This is the Comment Line -->

It takes a little bit of time but you can just go through with your choice of code editor and find the errors and correct them manually. I use Notepad++, and it makes it pretty straightforward.
I do that too. But the thing is that's fine if there's only a few such errors. The problem comes when you have dozens of such errors. You see when you get the "e" pageid error, it stops it interpreting the entire page. So then you're into a full manual conversion of lots of pages. It gets a bit tedious and that's where you need either a fix for TeaseMe (not forthcoming) or a workaround such as I've suggested.
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

I copy and paste a page template into each field with the no page ID error, then copy the relevant bits from the comment section into the page template. It can be a bit tedious if there are a lot of errors, but if you use a page template that covers most scenarios its not that bad.

Someone with the proper coding knowledge could probably easily write up code that could read the comment section and convert to the code required for the Page, then just add that back manually to save a little bit of time.
ds13sp21
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by ds13sp21 »

meson1 wrote:
ds13sp21 wrote:hey!
who is the girl on the slides for the "convince me" teaseme program??
her name would be helpfull thanks!
You can use Google Images to perform reverse searches of pictures by dragging one of the jpgs from the tease folder and dropping it into Google search. Also very handy way to look for higher res images if you are looking to convert a tease to HD.

Anyway such a search reveals that pretty brunette to be Ashley Bulgari modelling in a picture set from art-lingerie.
oh wow i didnt know you can do that, thanks for the help!:)
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

UPDATE FOR REALTOUCH

So far, I found that those scripts work with realtouch

CHALLENGE/SUPERCHALLENGE
CHLOE'S GAME
24 STROKING CHALLENGE
CUMQUEST
ALL THE "STROKE FOR:"
TEASE CLUB
MY NAUGHTY NEIGHBOR

I will try to update when I have the chance
I have worked on superchallenge, you can find the link on www.realtouchscripts.com under the forum for TEASEME

my farovites so far are superchallenge and cumquest
thanks guys
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Can somebody help with that Superchallenge tease`? :huh:
-What i have to download? :huh:
-Wat i have to do? etc?? :huh:

Thank you :) :-D

:-P
TCM08
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TCM08 »

Converted 'Blondshell Gisele' by domTanya to HQ pictures:

Code: Select all

"Blondeshell Gisele" by domTanya: [url=https://mega.co.nz/#!p4AxXTCL!zbhY39my6Sl_9aeUnOVzgwDDuQSe_zSEWgfvrn5TU4U]mega.co.nz[/url]
AnonymousPseudonym
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AnonymousPseudonym »

I'm the author of the Original Sin webtease series, and the fourth of the OS teases uses TeaseMe. More in the future probably will also, as I learnt a lot from making this tease.

The tease can be found at the following link: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=25002

Though it will definitely play out best if you have done the previous 3 teases and the 7 page online introduction, the download link for the tease itself is in the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpbnz ... aining.zip

Thank for creating such a great application!
ImageImage Image
Author of the Original Sin webteases.