Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Stephanie92
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Stephanie92 »

Hi, 22 Year old, Australian male that wants to start exploring my subby/sissy side.

This is something i've never told anyone but my sissy side came out when I would play a female character on an MMO game, At first I just liked how they looked then I started to like the attention I got and after a while I found myself chatting to guys online doing Erotic role play, None of which knew i was really a guy.

I've never done anything with a guy in real life but the idea of submitting or exploring my sissy side gets me turned on. I would like to find a Mistress (actual female irl) that would like to help me explore and do this.

the only problem im having is that I live with my brother and his friend at the moment and I don't want them finding out about this side of me so its hard to do much but maybe a Mistress can help me find a way to explore my sissy side.

I've started fantasizing about being a girl and being a complete slut to random men but I know that will never happen.

this post may be abit too long but anyone that wants to help me explore this, please feel free to message me <3

I'm pretty new to this, have not bought anything for it yet so bare with me lol
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi I'm a 34 yrs old canadian from Montreal that is curious about beeing slave to a mistress. I'm dd free and single and I'm looking for a woman that is willing to dominate me either face to face if she's in Montreal area or near it, either online. I have my limits of course but I'm open minded so I am willing to try a lot of fantasies.

I can travel 100 km in any direction from the city.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

Hello, I'm 19 years old, male. I'm on Hungary, but I'm not from Hungary, and I gonna stay here for a long time, so I'm looking for someone in Hungary, if possible on Budapest area, how is interested on some play. Not necessarily a long term relationship, but if things go well, why not?

I'm a switcher and like both sides of dominant, but I don't have much experience.

I like cbt, tease and denial, spanking, feminization and humiliation.
my limits: scat, blood, permanent, familiy, blackmail and public.

If you are interested, pm me.
bloatedballs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bloatedballs »

any Domme in Eastern Idaho i doubte it but will ask anyway
tuck900
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by tuck900 »

Hi! I'm a straight male sub looking for a on line Domme. I don't have much experience or any toys but I'm willing to learn and serve.
andy_smith
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by andy_smith »

hello.
i am a dom male and looking for a female sub who is open to video chat and pic sharing.
tynaurisul
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tynaurisul »

I am looking for online mistress 22 years old guy
xxxstablemaster
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xxxstablemaster »

I am a male slave 22 years old looking to give up my freedom and submit to a master or mistress. I am looking for someone to control my cock and train me into become any kind of slave they see fit. I have no limits and will do anything my master or mistress says . If you would like to own me please email me at [email protected]
bigdoghog
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): No domme, currently searching...

Post by bigdoghog »

Long time milovana member, but I've never been very active on the forums. Just got out of a long-term online relationship. Looking for a new mistress.

PM me to learn more and if interested.
thegoodbaron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thegoodbaron »

Hello, I'm pretty new here and was looking for a female domme to control me for a brief period as kinda a trial run type thing. I'm a 20 year old male and my limits are blood, scat, pee, things of that nature. If you want to give me a shot pm me or email me at [email protected]

thank you for your time
xavier99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): Open

Post by xavier99 »

I'm an 18 year old sub looking for a female or shemale domme. Up for anything really, just PM if interested.
rene95
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rene95 »

Hey, I'm male, 19years and from Germany. (70kg, 1.80m) Im new here in this forum (first post) and looking for a mistress. First: Sorry for my bad english - maybe someone from Germany is here, but i looking for an english mistress too!
I found milovana a year ago and did at least 2 teases a week.. Now im looking for a mistress for a "personal tease" ... for example i finally want to eat my cum/play with it in my mouth (i did it a little bit.. but yes - not really)
I like: teasing, edging, bondage, mild pain
i dont rly like: humiliation (but a little bit is okay), being denied
i dont like/limits: urin, public, heavy pain
What i have: stuff that everyone have (shoelace, spoon, ruler etc.), two fleshlights (one in pussy design -> i can lick it ;) ), bra/slip, little vibrator, cuckcuff
questions? ->Ask ;)
u can write me here (pm) or via skype "allforfun3"
WhiteintheAbyss
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by WhiteintheAbyss »

Hey

I'm looking to Dom someone online. Men and women please apply. I'm into almost any fetish except blood play, scat, and other heavier plays. Currently I'm interested in assisting some turn into the sissy of their dreams. But anyone who wants to be controlled online need only apply. I will want picture confirmation to see that you've completed the requests and challenges i will put forth. If interested PM me. If you need more info before you say yes or no still PM me and i will answer.

-WhiteintheAbyss
Ponyslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ponyslave »

Hi,

25 year-old male looking for a domme, female or shemale, for skype sessions, etc. I'm in a vanilla relationship but want to pursue a discreet d/s-relationship, wherein the domme understands I might have trouble finding time for our sessions occasionally. I have next to no experience so slow progression would be preferable. Mould me into whatever you want, I'll be yours.
missbek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by missbek »

looking for someone online to help dominate my submissive bf! pm if interested