[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Post by markus »

Jackall wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:27 am I wish the program could handle these mishaps and warn me.
Interesting idea! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

aaaah... now i had red-light green light with the ai playing a video, but it stopped giving commands after the vid was over =(

Is there a way to prompt the ai into giving ocmmands again? :/ lazy sub buttons dont cut it.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Jackall wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:40 pm Is there a way to prompt the ai into giving ocmmands again? :/ lazy sub buttons dont cut it.
There were some tries to solve such problems with response files, sorry, I didn't checked this now any further, even if they exists in this personality, but you could try to type in the chat:
Fix Session
debug
fix
break

Other than that, wait for Awakening (sorry, couldn't resist :-D )

Best greetings,
Markus
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

thanks

ill definietly play that

edit:
#WickedPool.txt this vocab was also missing, (just for the record, and this is just an emote anyway. this tease have been running great for me overall since my initial problems)
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Edit:

Never mind. Fixed my own issue. :lol: :lol:
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

Looks like I've stumbled across another issue. Perhaps someone who is a little more versed in the program can help me as I've been looking through all the code but the answer to this one is escaping me.

I'm pretty sure that this only seems to happen with Glitter contact 3 - The cruel and sadistic friend. (I've had it happen twice with that contact now and I'm sure that I've had glitter 1 join the session before and it was normal.)

But if Glitter 3 joins the session then it seems to get stuck in some kind of infinite loop where by it just keeps cycling through all of Glitter 3's modules and the session never stops. (I've let it run on for double the set range and I still had to manually call up the end script to get it to stop.)

If anyone has any ideas I'd be greatful. :-)

--

I'm guessing that it should be controlled via custom\modules\Glitter.txt which looks like it should allow the program to run 1 glitter module and then give a 75% chance for the glitter to leave. :hmmm:
Spoiler: show
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[GlitterModule]=[GlitterModule]+[1]
@Contact1 @NullResponse @Chance50(C1 Edge)
@Contact1 @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom/Modules_Glitter/Contact1/*.txt)
@Contact2 @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom/Modules_Glitter/Contact2/*.txt)
@Contact3 @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom/Modules_Glitter/Contact3/*.txt)
@Stroking #StopStroking @StopStroking
@Variable[GlitterModule]>[1] @NullResponse @Chance75(Glitter Leaves)
@End

(Glitter Leaves)
@Contact1 @NullResponse @RemoveContact1
@Contact2 @NullResponse @RemoveContact2
@Contact3 @NullResponse @RemoveContact3
@End

(C1 Edge)
@Contact1 @RT(Edge,Get to the edge,I want you to edge,Edge,, #SubName,Give me an edge,Give us an edge,Edge for us) #SoundEdge @Edge
@Contact1 @RT(There goes your brain #Lol,Fuck yes,We're going to destroy your #Cock,, #SubName,I still can't believe you actually like this #Lol,Every edge is another step towards complete servitude,I could never edge and then <i>not</i> make myself cum,Leaking yet? #Laugh,I wanna see some precum,Let's get that precum flowing #EmoteHappy,Making you squirm is so much fun,, #SubName,Had enough yet? #Grin,You're lucky we let you edge at all,Relax for a moment because this could get much worse,I have every intention of breaking you,, #SubName,I'm having fun,, how about you #SubName?)
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(10,20))
@Contact1 @RT(Edge again,I want another edge,Give us another edge,And edge again,Edge,Edge!,Get to the edge,Stroke all the way back to the edge,To the Edge!) #SoundEdge @Edge
#LetTheEdgeFade
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(10,20))
@End
But if that's the case I don't see anything in there that would cause the loop. (75% chance is pretty high so I don't think it would fail that many times on the same contact in multiple instances.)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dix wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:28 pm it seems to get stuck in some kind of infinite loop where by it just keeps cycling through all of Glitter 3's modules and the session never stops.
Hi!

I guess more deeper investigation would be needed to really be sure what the problem is (no time for that), but I see something in the script you have posted.
Please be aware that this is more of a 'blind guess' and a quick and dirty solution, please keep an eye on this thread, maybe the author of Miss Blue can provide a by far better solution (if mine is any at all that is).

So it looks to me this part is problematic:

Code: Select all

@End

Rearrange it to this:

@End

-> The line with the @Variable is moved up, so it checks if this conditions is valid before it calls those other scripts.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

markus wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:43 pm
dix wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:28 pm it seems to get stuck in some kind of infinite loop where by it just keeps cycling through all of Glitter 3's modules and the session never stops.
Hi!

I guess more deeper investigation would be needed to really be sure what the problem is (no time for that), but I see something in the script you have posted.
Please be aware that this is more of a 'blind guess' and a quick and dirty solution, please keep an eye on this thread, maybe the author of Miss Blue can provide a by far better solution (if mine is any at all that is).

So it looks to me this part is problematic:

@End

Rearrange it to this:

@End

-> The line with the @Variable is moved up, so it checks if this conditions is valid before it calls those other scripts.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
Ah. That would make sense. I never though of it like that, thanks.

I'll back up and change the file and see if the issue ever returns.

:-)
kar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kar »

I got som error codes with "Missing vocab: (???)#marpetnames".

Any ideas what ive done wrong?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

kar wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:40 pm I got som error codes with "Missing vocab: (???)#marpetnames".

Any ideas what ive done wrong?
The name of the file is:
#marPetNames.txt

Can be found in the Alice scripts (both older (AliceMerged) and newer (AliceAwaked) ) in the vocabulary folder.

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

So I've been running MB on Fury 3.5.2020 and only had a few bumps and crashes. Today I got to try Red light green light for the first time. Starts of fine but when the video ends the system just "waits" and nothing happens. Went to see if it might be something wrong with the script. ( *:\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Scripts\MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Play\RedLightGreenLight.txt)

Turns out it was the @PlayRedLightGreenLight that wasn't working. So I checked the script running MB on sweet patch 56.22 and it works just fine on that version.

Now my options are,

1. Continue running on Sweet patch , with risks of other scripts being faulty
2. Continue running on Fury but remove the faulty script

MB is my longest running app among them all and I love it to bits! ( I hope someone might find this useful)
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

A quick question regarding adding new content to Miss Blue:

In the read me file the author states:

"Modules can be added to the following folders:
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Chastity
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Edge (scripts in this folder should ALWAYS contain at least one edge command)
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Glitter
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Play (scripts in this folder should feature a game or introduce a new feature)
.../Scripts/MissBlue/Custom/Modules_Talk (scripts in this folder should NEVER contain any edge commands)"

So I was thinking of trying my hand at adding some kind of game into the play folder. The thing I'm unsure of though is which file actually calls the modules to be used during a session? I've found the file play.txt which which gets called from the ModuleMain.txt file and that appears to handle a few of the scripts in there but most of them are not included. (Is there something that just plays random scrips from those folders and no other files need editing?)

Thanks for any advice on this matter. :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

TanyaHumble wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:35 pm So I've been running MB on Fury 3.5.2020 and only had a few bumps and crashes. Today I got to try Red light green light for the first time. Starts of fine but when the video ends the system just "waits" and nothing happens. Went to see if it might be something wrong with the script. ( *:\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Scripts\MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Play\RedLightGreenLight.txt)

Turns out it was the @PlayRedLightGreenLight that wasn't working. So I checked the script running MB on sweet patch 56.22 and it works just fine on that version.
Hi!
I have my doubts that the problem is caused by the Fury-Patch, I could be wrong, I didn't tested this out, ... but in general to play a video sounds maybe like an easy task, but there can so many things go wrong and lead to some sort of problems.
Also I don't think that the way videos are played (technically spoken) is different in the Fury- and the Sweet-Patch.
My best guess is that it was just bad luck, try it again with the Fury-patch, and it might run also just fine with the same script and video.

Now my options are,

1. Continue running on Sweet patch , with risks of other scripts being faulty
2. Continue running on Fury but remove the faulty script
3. Try it with Awakening. :lol: :-D ;-)

dix wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:12 pm I've found the file play.txt which which gets called from the ModuleMain.txt file and that appears to handle a few of the scripts in there but most of them are not included. (Is there something that just plays random scrips from those folders and no other files need editing?)
I've just looked this up, ... it seems you are on the right track with 'play.txt'.
In the top of it you'll find:
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(PlayIntroComplete)
---> So if that flag is set, it jumps to the goto-line '(PlayIntroComplete)', ... that looks like this:

(PlayIntroComplete)
@Flag(PlaySpeedTrials) @NullResponse @Chance50(Speed Trials)
@Flag(LikePalming) @NullResponse @Chance60(Palming)
@NotFlag(LikePalming) @NullResponse @Chance10(Palming)
@NullResponse @CallRandom(Custom/Modules_Play)

Let's say the first 2 flags are not set (PlaySpeedTrials and LikePalming), then what's left is this:

(PlayIntroComplete)
@NotFlag(LikePalming) @NullResponse @Chance10(Palming)
@NullResponse @CallRandom(Custom/Modules_Play)

---> Now you have a chance of 10 percent for that Palming, 90 percent for the random call of Custom/Modules_Play.

The command '@CallRandom(Custom/Modules_Play)' calls a random selected script out of the folder Custom/Modules_Play/

So yeah, having some script which matches the play-folder should be placed there.
I was for a moment thinking if that readme maybe was outdated, but looking things up, it's not, and the author knows for sure what he descibes there, so just trust it. ;-)

Best greeting,
Markus
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

markus wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:41 pm
The command '@CallRandom(Custom/Modules_Play)' calls a random selected script out of the folder Custom/Modules_Play/

So yeah, having some script which matches the play-folder should be placed there.
I was for a moment thinking if that readme maybe was outdated, but looking things up, it's not, and the author knows for sure what he descibes there, so just trust it. ;-)
Ah, that's exactly what I was looking for. I didn't know about the @CallRandom command. That's really helpful, thank you.

I did trust what was written haha :lol: but I'm just trying to learn how all the scripting fits together a bit better so I can play around with it a bit. :-D
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dix wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:52 am but I'm just trying to learn how all the scripting fits together a bit better so I can play around with it a bit. :-D
Oh, don't get me wrong, IMHO there is absolutely nothing wrong asking questions, I'm always happy when I see people with interest in Tai/Scripting. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus