Be my Temporary Subs! V.2

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Be my Temporary Subs! V.2

Post by FootlongSub »

albertion wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:05 pm
FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:03 pm Sorry everyone real life got in the way yet again yesterday! Will try to get to all of you today though starting with someone who has been waiting for a task for 2 days now. I bet the no touch has been killing you judging from your last post!
albertion wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:52 pm
It will have been a full week of servitude for you after today so at the end of this task you will have to make a choice!
Spoiler: show

Lets strat this session off right, with some super slow teasing! Use 1 finger to rub the underside of your penis at 30 bpm while either squeezing the base or massaging your balls! Do this either until you edge or for 15 minutes, whatever happens first!

Now it is time to get into the edging! Roll X and Y in this roulette 5 times unless you somehow get lucky enough to complete the conditions for the roulette to let you cum first!

Once you are done with all that it is time for your decision! If you want to keep serving me for another week you will put that throbing cock back into your pants and tipe your report! Should you however decide that you can not take it anymore you may ruin your orgasm and take the easy way out, however if you do this you will also have to ruin your next 3 orgasms just so you can think of me even if you are not serving me anymore. ;-)

What roulette should i use? I think you forgot to post the link
Ups yes you are right I did forget the link, here you go:

https://www.faproulette.co/9419/simple-edging-game/
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Mistypanda22 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:49 pm
FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:44 pm
Mistypanda22 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:14 pm
I am afraid to say that after you haven't posted in 3 days and the week being over tomorrow anyway I will now relive you of your dutys. I hope you got to relive yourself first, after those devilish hours of edging your bad gambler roll imposed on you! ;-)
I was honestly waiting for your tasks anyways, as I completed the second one
I never got the report on you completing your task though so I have no way of knowing. Either way you deserve a break after NNN!😁
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mistypanda22 »

FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:00 pm
Mistypanda22 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:49 pm
FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:44 pm

I am afraid to say that after you haven't posted in 3 days and the week being over tomorrow anyway I will now relive you of your dutys. I hope you got to relive yourself first, after those devilish hours of edging your bad gambler roll imposed on you! ;-)
I was honestly waiting for your tasks anyways, as I completed the second one
I never got the report on you completing your task though so I have no way of knowing. Either way you deserve a break after NNN!😁
Could have sword that I did but I may not have fully said that I completed it? I guess? Oh well
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by shima »

Completed all my tasks so with this my special punishment ends and I can start again with my regular... punishment :-D
Farenic posted the pic I liked the most, master please don't be rough on him
farenic152
Explorer
Explorer

Post by farenic152 »

I failed my task, by holding for 65 seconds and cumming handsfree. It has been a good time, but I think I will pass remaining your sub.
albertion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by albertion »

FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:58 pm
albertion wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:05 pm
FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:03 pm Sorry everyone real life got in the way yet again yesterday! Will try to get to all of you today though starting with someone who has been waiting for a task for 2 days now. I bet the no touch has been killing you judging from your last post!

It will have been a full week of servitude for you after today so at the end of this task you will have to make a choice!

Lets strat this session off right, with some super slow teasing! Use 1 finger to rub the underside of your penis at 30 bpm while either squeezing the base or massaging your balls! Do this either until you edge or for 15 minutes, whatever happens first!

Now it is time to get into the edging! Roll X and Y in this roulette 5 times unless you somehow get lucky enough to complete the conditions for the roulette to let you cum first!

Once you are done with all that it is time for your decision! If you want to keep serving me for another week you will put that throbing cock back into your pants and tipe your report! Should you however decide that you can not take it anymore you may ruin your orgasm and take the easy way out, however if you do this you will also have to ruin your next 3 orgasms just so you can think of me even if you are not serving me anymore. ;-)

What roulette should i use? I think you forgot to post the link
Ups yes you are right I did forget the link, here you go:

https://www.faproulette.co/9419/simple-edging-game/
So, for the first part i did ir for 15 minutes, i got hard but not wasn’t able to edge with just one finger, buy it was a great way to start this task. For the second part i edged 56 times, really liked the roulette.
And after that it was time for decision, and i have to say i started this task thinking on ruining but as i was doing it i had so much pleasure to just stroke and edge that i decided to stay in denial and go for another week, i want to see how far i can take it. I’m desperate to have an orgasm, ruined or regular, and it wasn’t easy to made this decision, my balls are very heavy, i don’t know what you’re going to plan for me but i hope you gave me chance to have some kind of release on this new week.
Silent_humane
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Silent_humane »

FootlongSub wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:39 pm You did quite well on your task subbie! Already halving the time on your second attempt? Either you have been in denial for a bit before coming here or it would seem you are a bit of a quickshot! Having my subs super horny and never to far from an edge is what I like to see though! :whistle:

Silent_humane wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:14 am
So without further ado let's get to your next task!

SInce you got good at reaching the edge quickly by now lets see if you can also avoid it! Play this roulette and follow everything except the ending:

https://www.faproulette.co/36825/candid ... f-despair/

Instead of doing what the ending of the roulette would have you do you will then edge 10 times for every edge you reached during the stroking part! Hope you have to do a lot of edging!

Also watch this while you edge:
https://www.xvideos.com/video63447253/l ... ion_teil_1
All done-
All right so first, I rolled and got a 3 which gave me 60bpm and a 6 which allowed me 7 second breaks and fortunately no dubs. I ended up edging about 17 times and that 20-30 minutes of the video That it took to do so felt like hours! Liya definitely wasn't helping either, she was making me go CRAZY! Using one of my favorites was definitely a smart idea but unfortunate for me. Afterwards I felt veeery intimidated by the 170 edges I had to do. It took awhile and I had to watch part of the video a second time. I leaked a lot and with each edge my brain was getting super foggy to the point of having so many close calls, It was EXTREMELY hard but I just barely made it through. I need an orgasm sooo badly it's
even been distracting me from focusing on things a little today.:\'-( . I await my next task and hope I can get an orgasm much sooner than later, (I don't think I can take another task like that).

p.s. I was denying myself for a few days before starting this to make up for failing NNN at day 13 which could be part of why I was a bit sensitive to the last task and this one.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

please miss may i join if a slot frees up ? :) :love:
albertion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by albertion »

Is this thread over? Im still on denial…
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Kike1989esp »

hello I would like to join your program
I really like the idea of not knowing how long I will be serving you and that excites me
keriensissy
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Hello everyone! I am deeply sorry to have abandoned the thread the way I did! :-(

I had some important family matters come up that required my full attention and frankly I have not been feeling very well recently. Still I could have said something and I apologize for not doing so! I will not be able to run this thread in the forseable future unfortunately, however if you are really sad to have missed out or didn't get to participate for long you can dm me and I will see if I can make time to write up a task or two for you! Again I am sorry about ending it this way but I unfortunatly have very important matters to attend to I hope you understand! :closedeyes:
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by shima »

FootlongSub wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:50 pm Hello everyone! I am deeply sorry to have abandoned the thread the way I did! :-(

I had some important family matters come up that required my full attention and frankly I have not been feeling very well recently. Still I could have said something and I apologize for not doing so! I will not be able to run this thread in the forseable future unfortunately, however if you are really sad to have missed out or didn't get to participate for long you can dm me and I will see if I can make time to write up a task or two for you! Again I am sorry about ending it this way but I unfortunatly have very important matters to attend to I hope you understand! :closedeyes:
Don't worry, thanks for the thread
You are the best at this, at least for what I saw
albertion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by albertion »

FootlongSub wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:50 pm Hello everyone! I am deeply sorry to have abandoned the thread the way I did! :-(

Thanks for the thread, you are really good at this, it was awesome to be a part of it!