[RELEASE] Estim Bondage

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Herne
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Bondage

Post by Herne »

Which electrode setup is recommended for this tease?

Anyone tried different setups? Triphase?
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by cbttorturelvr »

This has become my go to punishment tease. Have it set so teases is low up 40% and punishment is high 80-100% with really high chance (75%) and runs for 30 -60 min. Calibration is 40 so I max out what I can take for the tease so torture is really hard. I use triphase with chastity device estim so a and b are either side of device and common is balls or base.
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TheHenchmen »

Need to try this tease again.
It was one of the first teases i tested my diy box with, loved the scenario but failed as my box had a technical error.

Still need to identify the correct trode placement. Is it suited for anal applications?

Second test.

Weird stuff going on at this tease.
"teasing volume" generally should be higher, 30-40% is way too low to keep me on the edge.

"torture volume" is also quite strange, depending on the sequence playing, the volume on the screen means nothing.

Lastly: during one of the story elements, something really nasty happens.
She is all like "now I´m going to really torture you!"
And she doesn´t disappoint, a high volume kick to the groin.
"Now i´m going to turn it up even more"
And again, she kicks me even harder. really evil.
"Brace yourself, now I´m turning it all up"
I´m afraid... and feel almost nothing besides some gigh intensity spikes in between.

Is this intentional?
Electrode setup: A: Cock to base, B:pad on anus to base. (triphase configuration)
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I've found that the volume feels more consistent without a tri-phase configuration. I mentioned earlier in this thread that there are a few of the torture files that drop down very low in frequency with one dropping to about 40hz in one of the channels. If you have an equalizer application and can cut frequencies below say 100hz, then everything seems fine with a DIY device, but the file volumes are also extremely low and need a boost to work properly if you aren't using a 2B. I used Voicemeeter Banana and its equalization feature and boost for volume. I personally don't like to use bondage with estim because if an electrode gets loose, it can lead to a burn, or if the calibration was grossly off, it's a bad time. I suppose for the 2B perhaps people can handle it's maximum output if the settings are set a little high, but for other devices that could really hurt. I used a cock head and base for one channel and bipolar anal for another channel. I can easily swap channels with my setup but don't know if I did or not.
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by alexfayer »

Yes, please keep in mind this tease is ONLY designed for the 2B device. On other device some sounds can feel completely different on how they are intended to be.
Adamsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Adamsub »

Absolutely LOVE this tease! easily my go to tease time and time again, are you going to make another at any stage?
zxpguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zxpguy »

Hi I have a b2 and i got a new computer . But now i dont feel anything when i calibrate or during the tease. my b2 does work for all the other Milovana estim teases. Any clue why . I love your tease .
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

@alexfayer this is still one of the best estim teases around. Just love the tease and especially the torture files and pics.

Any chance of a second version? :wave:
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

I agree. Estim Bondage is one of my 'go to' webtease for a good selfbondage session.

One of the great features of this tease is the flexibility of the settings. It enables you to marginally increase the difficulty of the session, either by increasing the total length, the length of sessions (torture and teasing), or the intensity levels of sessions (torture and teasing). Every time I do a session, I increase something a little bit. One of these days, it will be too much, and I will cum uncontrollably in the middle of a session.

The torture signals are great and are designed to work well with the 2B. Perhaps version two could be designed with the basic DIY units in mind. It would open up a wider range of torture styles that the 2B cannot emulate.

Otto.
Xyrexus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyrexus »

I don't suppose you'd be cool with releasing a guideme version? Sometimes my internet is spotty or maxed out and I can't really load the teases. XD
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

This still doesn't seem to be fully answered, But what was the intended electrode placement for this tease? Was it designed for tri-phase (are all the files tri-phase or only some).

I know everybody has their own configuration, but it's always nice to know what the author planned for.

What has everybody else been using and had success with?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

modnar wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:29 am This still doesn't seem to be fully answered, But what was the intended electrode placement for this tease? Was it designed for tri-phase (are all the files tri-phase or only some).

I know everybody has their own configuration, but it's always nice to know what the author planned for.

What has everybody else been using and had success with?
If you read through thread carefully, you can see you should really avoid triphase if you are not using 2B. I guess with 2B you could try it.
Adamsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Adamsub »

this one has to be my favourite! its just so good with unknown delights, is there any chance of another one?
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

Adamsub wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:20 am this one has to be my favourite! its just so good with unknown delights, is there any chance of another one?
I agree. And we have another - please??
buckrogerspdx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by buckrogerspdx »

I work in customer service. I was interacting with a petite blonde woman with a striking resemblance to the model. I am normally pretty confident. I was stammering like a fool.

I had to take a moment afterwards to quietly cry.