Vindicare's "Flux Dance Project"

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: NEW RELEASE: Vindicare's "Flux Dance Project"

Post by brian »

Wow.. Just got the chance to play it last night since I was playing another game Loved it... Absolutely loved it.

Best cock hero ever in my opinion.
Spoiler: show
loved the concept about staying close to the edge and all. The choice of clips was great and I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. The reward video was great and I interpretated the ending as a punishment for not cumming to that beautiful girl so you had to ruin it at the end.. (as I did).
Brilliant job, really hope there will be more (of the same concept, too) if you find the time. Your work is greatly appreciated
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
prw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by prw »

Absolutely awesome! Created the account just to say this :)

Cutting and music is was better synced than in som pro music videos imho.

wolfy wrote: Even faster beats at times. The slow beats can be taken out as I think they r too slow for most. The scenes where u edge and it's freestyle should maybe have naughtier pron girls. The final round w/ looking into the girls eyes didn't do it for me. The Reward round w/ the dick through the table was a good scene but I think it should've been cut in w/ more stuff to make a super round.
Just goes to show that we are different. I would rather like some slower segments (for buildup) and loved the eyecontact scene.

I agree witht the freestyle/break scenes though, either naughtier stuff or cuts between a few different girls but at a slower pace than otherwise would make it even better.
tiki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tiki »

Wow! This was amazing! I usually just lurk, but this one was special, great job! Especially the beautiful girls! Especially Guerlain! I want to know who so many of them are, I feel like I need a bibliography.

One that I haven't found yet is the cutie from most of 16:00-18:00
Any help would be much appreciated, and again, amazing job!
bonusmanab
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonusmanab »

Thanks for this amazing video. By far my favorite so far and I have seen them all :-D
tiki wrote: One that I haven't found yet is the cutie from most of 16:00-18:00
I am also wondering about this girl. If anyone knows who she is and what scene that is from, please let us know.
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Hi everyone!

Thank you again for all the nice feedback! I'm extremely flattered and glad you enjoyed this movie. When I think back on all the work I did with it, it's totally worthwhile when reading through all of your praise!

Remember, I woudn't have been able to produce a project like this if it hadn't been for all the great feedback from the Flux series, so thank YOU! =)
tiki wrote: One that I haven't found yet is the cutie from most of 16:00-18:00
Her name is Anna Tatu and I found most of her clips on watch4beauty.com.

Cheers!
/Vindicare
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Very nicely made, Vindi. I have to admit it's not actually my style... same with the other Flux videos. Your taste seems to be mostly softcore and dancing and then some kink thrown in. My taste is more in the hardcore but mainstream area.

So... while I may not come back to it very often, it's very nicely made. The scene splicing and quick wipes were really impressive, and the music was actually really fun for me. I like the near-pop music and remixes more than the pure electronica, probably because I know pop music. :) The beats are obviously pretty simple. The round near the end with the breaks and the Ultras was a little difficult, but the rest was just a very enjoyable video to watch without any danger... The first time I didn't actually edge at the start and I felt it was so-so. Today I went through again and edged to start... then edged at every suggested spot, and 1 or 2 more, just to keep from flagging off. There were certainly a few rounds that worked for me, but it was about 50/50. With the edging, though, I could tell why the breaks were where they were and it was definitely a better experience to go through it, so it was very well planned and executed.

Also, I can see why there was a little hubbub about Anna Tatu. Very cute, and looks eerily like Katie Holmes... but less weird.

So yeah, as a piece of art I liked it a lot. It was a little more... I dunno, "high brow" than most CH vids and there's a place for that in the anthology. The only part I didn't like was the hand-dom thrown in at the end. It's a turnoff for me personally, not a turnon, but more importantly I don't think it fits with an otherwise fairly softcore dancing video project focused on cute girls.

-- Oh! One more thing I wanted to bandwagon that someone else mentioned. The edging/break segments... I agree that if there should be some hardcore anywhere in the video it's there. Get some steamy content and mix in the scene audio for people who are needing a jump-start back to the edge.
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

Nice video, vindicare. I really like the fact that you went for a more softcore/dancing theme, which meshes with my preferences. The choice of girls, scenes and music was excellent and the beats were well-chosen too. One thing that was worse than in the previous videos you made was the amount of cutting - from my perspective the scenes jumped too quickly making it difficult to focus on a scene. I also enjoyed the more detailed instructions in your previous videos on how to stroke (e.g. full hard, or quick on the head only...). That is a matter of taste, though, and the video was still very good and much appreciated.
Shibby
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Shibby »

This was the best to date, and just an amazing video. Please keep up the fantastic work, also I'm dying to know what the mix is of Tinchy Stryder's Number 1 on the 3rd section of the video.
tehshiz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tehshiz »

This is a great combination of quick cuts, simple beats, and boner-popping chicks. I made a mess of myself a few times before successfully making it to the end.
Bodybuilder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bodybuilder »

I liked this new edge challenge, great idea. Also liked countdowns and situations when you are allowed to cum or not.

Thank you again.
petereriksson_29
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by petereriksson_29 »

Excelent work! I'm interested in a technical question. How do you create the "plopp"-sound for the beat. Once again, thank you for your work. Peter
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Awesome work. I love the edge challenge.

Who is the pop star at 16:39 that sings during the Anna Tutu scenes? What is the song that plays?
tiki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tiki »

taylor swift - love story
Collectedx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Collectedx »

Vindi, from 50 minutes until the end, who is the girl in the school uniform and what is the name of the scene?
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Collectedx wrote:Vindi, from 50 minutes until the end, who is the girl in the school uniform and what is the name of the scene?
Isn't the video just over 49 minutes long?