Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Velo wrote:Dear Miss Jay,

My report for Day 1 of the blue balls challenge.
Spoiler: show
I started with the task just about as soon as I got up today. your After a day of thinking about the taste of your pussy, I was very horny and eager to stroke (well, I still am to be honest :\'-( ).

Imagining getting the chance to get a taste made it very easy to get to the edge, even going slowly, but very difficult to stop :-/. By the end of the first set of edges, I was already beginning to leak pre-cum. The second set went quicker, as I was able to edge in only a few seconds each time.

The third set was the hardest by far, as I had to get worked up again after attaching all those pegs, and it was hard edging over and over without stroking like mad while distracted by the pain of all those pegs clamped tight onto my ball sack. The mental picture of licking some of the wetness from your pussy was a great aid in this part of the task. Thank you Miss Jay!

The fourth set also hurt like hell, and it took a while to get all the pegs on properly, but I managed to edge quickly each time. By the time I was done all 15 though, my balls felt like they might pop from the pressure. :weep:

After reading task 2, I'm looking forwards to tomorrow, thank you Miss Jay.
Hello velo, I'm pleased you had fun, it looks like you struggled a little... Just keep hanging on for me, it's only day 1 ;-)
Oh I do love peg play! Hee hee! I imagine your balls are feeling quite sore now... Sounds as though they are filling up quite nicely!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Ricki wrote:
Now no more touching until tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the next tasks, hoping that not every day will be as tough as today. Thank you Miss Jay for your great effort and this wonderful game!
Well the tasks may not be as tough everyday but you will certainly feel more frustrated each day! Hee hee! ;-) You also said you hadn't done that many edges in a day before... Well, you may do more in a day as this challenge goes on! I bet you are looking forward to that!

Little Miss Jay x
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

Phew. Just finished my last set of edges so I thought I'd write the report right away.

set 1: Slow edges was never my expertise, well not alone anyway ;) The first one took a while, but a look at miss Jays pics helped quite a bit :). After that it got easier, and it felt quite good stroking again after a day of nothing. After the last one, stopping somehow just felt right, I'm glad I signed up for this.

set 2: Fast stroking always gets me going real quick, and pretty soon I was just done. No problem stopping again here either.

set 3: Stroking with pins, quite exiting, removing them less so. I must admit, that this time it was a bit harder stopping, although I forgot all about that as I removed the pins.

set 4: Ok a bit harder these, 15 edges takes quite a while, and even though I tried going real fast, those pins clicking together was quite the distraction, plus they started to hurt a lot towards the end. So sitting here writing this, the desire to cum is building, but thinking about my promise to miss Jay is making it quiye easy to cope with :) Sore ballsack from the pins will remind me of that promise for a while.

Having read the task for tomorrow, I see quite a frustrating night ahead, day not so much as I'll be busy at work, but I am quite looking forward to it.
If you think you might like it, try it.
Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pov78 »

I couldn't hardly await the beginning of this challenge. No games for such a long time. (Last one with nadine April 2011) and I love it that you're back.
and this game is really challenging...

1st set = 1 hour and 22 minutes
It was hard to keep the pace and (endurance), lots of precum.
2nd set = 7 minutes
You were right, it was eays for me.
3rd set = 44 minutes
a bit pain from the 3rd edge on.
4th set = 14 minutes
I liked the sound of the pegs while stroking. That's something I struggle with sometimes: Stroking fast and many edges. It's not easy for me to stop the right moment, but I had the discipline, cause I didn't want to dissapoint you or me.
Thank you Miss Jay for the 1st tasks. :blush:
atYourService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atYourService »

Little Miss Jay wrote: And I've been told by my r/l pet I taste REALLY good *giggles*
Arrgh....I have no doubt but knowing that makes me leak even more.....having hard time not doing my 3rd set right now.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

I'm very happy, You boys have written some excellent reports and a little subbie on here has found something I hid as a test... I won't reveal now but have a good look around on everything Little Miss Jay and you will find it ;-) It's a nice little surprise hee hee! If you don't find it, it will all be revealed tomorrow ready for day 3!

:love: I just love teasing my boys! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

I've found as well the "surprise":)

Day 1 was frustrating, but I know its just a warm-up. I produced a lot of precum and licked it.
I set my wallpaper to your pics, and they change in every hour:) Waiting for tomorrow's morning
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I'm very happy, You boys have written some excellent reports and a little subbie on here has found something I hid as a test... I won't reveal now but have a good look around on everything Little Miss Jay and you will find it ;-) It's a nice little surprise hee hee! If you don't find it, it will all be revealed tomorrow ready for day 3!

Little Miss Jay x

shame he is not "BB" enrolled
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Zoli wrote:I've found as well the "surprise":)
PM me and tell me what it is then ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

les wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote:I'm very happy, You boys have written some excellent reports and a little subbie on here has found something I hid as a test... I won't reveal now but have a good look around on everything Little Miss Jay and you will find it ;-) It's a nice little surprise hee hee! If you don't find it, it will all be revealed tomorrow ready for day 3!

Little Miss Jay x

shame he is not "BB" enrolled
I know but since he was the first one to find it I will make an exception ;-)

Where are you Kong?

Little Miss Jay x
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

He is on line
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

les wrote:
He is on line
I have already PMed him ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Ricki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ricki »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Well the tasks may not be as tough everyday but you will certainly feel more frustrated each day! Hee hee! ;-) You also said you hadn't done that many edges in a day before... Well, you may do more in a day as this challenge goes on! I bet you are looking forward to that!

Little Miss Jay x
Even more edges? After some time without cumming, that will leave me incredibly horny. But yes, I'm looking forward to extending my limits for you.
Melissa
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Melissa »

Day 1: complete

cock= dripping
balls= sore

looking forward to day 2. :unsure:
Phoenix713
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Phoenix713 »

Dear Miss Jay,

First report:

Started the first set when I woke up at 8 this morning, took a while and I was frustrated the entire time, took me nearly two hours but I got it done. Did the second set around 10 and you were right, it was quite easy, only took me about half an hour. I was getting pretty frustrated by then and decided to take a little break. Finished set three at 1 and I would have said OW! had it not been for set four which I finished a few minutes ago. I'm still in it though, didn't cum and my cock is still drooling. I saw that someone said something about liking the sound of pegs while edging and I get what he meant, it really added to the experience. Last time I used pegs it was so the girl dominating me could take them off with a crop lol.

Oh, and I found your surprise, I'll PM you to see if I'm right and I'm looking forward to it...I think.

Sincerely, if painfully,
Josh