Feedback for Giving Up Control series

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Feedback for Giving Up Control series

Post by dragoul »

Hi Ritz,

Are you also going to continue the "giving up control"-series? I loved the concept of being denied, controlled and punished over a longer timespan.

I don't think, that I am a good tease author, but if you are running out of ideas (which I don't really think, considering all the creative ideas in your latest "something for everyone"-tease:-), I could at least try to come up with some ideas and pm them to you as an inspiration.

Greetings
Dragoul
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

I don't think it's really about ideas. It's rather time. You see, it's pretty time-consuming (and brainfucking also) to make a tease. And to make a series like that, you'll have to make a tease every few days. Personally I'd get tired from it in a week. And Ritz made it for much longer. I think he's just tired - from this work, and from the series itself. I'd wanted to make something new in his place, rather than continue series I'v been bysy for months with...
Or rather not make nothing for some time. :-|
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Decker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Decker »

dragoul wrote:Hi Ritz,

Are you also going to continue the "giving up control"-series? I loved the concept of being denied, controlled and punished over a longer timespan.

I don't think, that I am a good tease author, but if you are running out of ideas (which I don't really think, considering all the creative ideas in your latest "something for everyone"-tease:-), I could at least try to come up with some ideas and pm them to you as an inspiration.

Greetings
Dragoul
I might at some point in the future. What was fun about when the series was running was all the real time interaction with the users through pm's and emails and whatnot. That part is something I can no longer do- it became quite consuming, but I had the availability at the time. As you've noticed, I've since created a few teases that are outside the realm of the giving up control series, which has been enjoyable for me. I've decided to come out with another webtease in the short future that I believe will be different (and hopefully better) than anything I've done so far.

As for offering up ideas, I'm happy to listen. Feel free to pm me with whatever you like, and you may see them come up in a future webtease. Thanks!