[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by boundupone »

JBK wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:37 pm
boundupone wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:53 pm
JBK wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:45 pm

How do you guys like that there are 2 codes for each elevator?
I'm also considering adding a 'memory' to the tease, that will automatically unlock the elevator if you have unlocked it in a previous session. Any thoughts on that?
Given the choice I would remove the complication, often I dont have hours to stim, so I want to go to where I want quickly. You could also have it as a choice in settings, lift code is remembered or randomised, then it is user choice.
Option to auto-unlock elevators added! You can find it in 'settings'.
I also added a 'progress' page where you can see if you've ever unlocked the elevators, among some other fun stuff :-)
That was quick, great work, thank you
Try anything once!
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

JBK wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:37 pm
boundupone wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:53 pm
JBK wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:45 pm

How do you guys like that there are 2 codes for each elevator?
I'm also considering adding a 'memory' to the tease, that will automatically unlock the elevator if you have unlocked it in a previous session. Any thoughts on that?
Given the choice I would remove the complication, often I dont have hours to stim, so I want to go to where I want quickly. You could also have it as a choice in settings, lift code is remembered or randomised, then it is user choice.
Option to auto-unlock elevators added! You can find it in 'settings'.
I also added a 'progress' page where you can see if you've ever unlocked the elevators, among some other fun stuff :-)
Hey, that's great! I was about to post afte rhaving run this a bunch of times, about how the double-code thing really gets infuriating if you're not all that into pain teases. Because you get a LOT of those with the double coin flips, and eventually run out of time or quit in frustration.

Floor 12 I think - Sophie? The "pain" or intense sections with upper floors also gets lower intensity. And her tits are definitely NOT natural, come on man.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

I think I've found a bug.

After unlocking the upper floors, whether I choose "continue" or "return to elevator" after a tease, I get sent back to the floor selection screen. Shouldn't "continue" return to automated play, with either Bryci or the upper floor elevator girl choosing whether to continue, stay on floor, or go to the dungeon?
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Just a minor thing, in the upper floors elevator, the top ones you can't see the girls you're choosing because they're covered by the message about length and pain etc.
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Great work, and thank you for all your time you put into this. Being a Mac user this is amazing since I cannot run guideme on my OS.
I do have a question. I have the elevator codes for the lower floors. What is the process in gaining the elevator codes for the upper floors? Enter elevator code for 1-10 and then choose another girl and keep going. Not
Sure how to proceed exactly and sometimes I don’t have 3 hours to stim to start over.

Thanks in advance

Hop
mikeshad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mikeshad »

Thank you for making this tease, I just had amazing session with it. This was my third attempt. First time I came during warmup, second time on level 3, this time something was different with my setup or state of mind, everything felt more painful and not very pleasurable and I wasn't close to cumming at any point. I challenged myself to go through with it anyway. I've enjoyed it way more than I expected and made it to the 10th floor. There I finally gave up and left. Only here I learned that there are more floors, gotta visit again soon.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

Hopper725 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:06 pm What is the process in gaining the elevator codes for the upper floors?
Get to floor 10; there should be an option to "take a chance on 11-20" or something to that effect. After you complete Bryci's tease without tapping out she'll give you the codes for the upper elevator.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

The mistake on the upper floor elevators is bigger than I thought, floor 19 has the floor 8 girls and floor 18 has the floor 7 girls.

This happened with the new setting where you don't have to have the password.

I haven't checked all the upper levels.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

whaappen1968 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:44 pm The mistake on the upper floor elevators is bigger than I thought, floor 19 has the floor 8 girls and floor 18 has the floor 7 girls.

You're right, the elevator floors 17 and up is not finished yet. The menu was a placeholder as all the girls on those floors are not yet finished.
I fixed the links to the girls that are already in the tower on those floors :-)
Last edited by JBK on Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

JBK wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:52 pm
whaappen1968 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:44 pm The mistake on the upper floor elevators is bigger than I thought, floor 19 has the floor 8 girls and floor 18 has the floor 7 girls.

You're right, the elevator floors 17 and up is not finished yet. The menu was a placeholder as all the girls on those floors are not yet finished.
I fixed the links to the girls are already in the tower on those floors :-)
Noce one, good work on this.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

I'd like to offer a few "cheat codes" of sorts. Don't worry, I won't reveal the elevator codes; this is just an explanation of some of the gameplay dynamics.
Spoiler: show
If you choose easy/sissy mode, the "more floors" option is hidden on the 10th floor.

In all modes other than easy/sissy, once you reach the 10th floor, regardless of whether you choose Bryci or another girl, whether you tap out in just a few seconds or complete the tease without tapping out (unless you choose "more floors" and complete Bryci's tease without tapping out) you get the codes to unlock the lower floors elevator.

To get the codes for the upper floors elevator, get to the 10th floor, choose "another girl", then "more floors" and complete Bryci's tease without tapping out. She'll give you the codes to unlock the upper floors elevator.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

@JBK: Do you plan to add a "stay with you" tease with the upper floors elevator operator?

Also, I think the unlocked elevator mode might be more interesting if you added a probability (maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4) that the chosen girl is not available. Response from the operator could be something like "Sorry, [girl] is currently working over another candidate. Please choose someone else" or "[Girl] is being punished for cumming in front of a candidate. Please choose someone else."
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

pvsage wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:22 pm @JBK: Do you plan to add a "stay with you" tease with the upper floors elevator operator?

Also, I think the unlocked elevator mode might be more interesting if you added a probability (maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4) that the chosen girl is not available. Response from the operator could be something like "Sorry, [girl] is currently working over another candidate. Please choose someone else" or "[Girl] is being punished for cumming in front of a candidate. Please choose someone else."
There might be a second "stay with you" tease at some point in the future. I'm not sure yet. First I'll have to complete the tease (fill out all floors).

I'm also considering doing something with floor 13, which currently doesn't exist.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

Another feature request: I'd like an option to return to ordinary play after unlocking the elevator. As it stands now, I have to reload and start back from the first floor.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

pvsage wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:01 am Another feature request: I'd like an option to return to ordinary play after unlocking the elevator. As it stands now, I have to reload and start back from the first floor.
There is a button in the elevator-menu to leave the elevator at a floor of your choosing. The intention being that you are put back into the game (without elevator). A small error in the code dropped you off back in the elevator after the session though. that error has been fixed. You can leave the elevator at any floor and get back into the game as intended now :-)