I will censor hentai for you!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Silvaux
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I will censor hentai for you!

Post by Silvaux »

Thanks, you can take as long as you need.
Spoiler: show
Chariot.jpg
Chariot.jpg (622.71 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
Chiki.jpg
Chiki.jpg (208.16 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
Anu.jpg
Anu.jpg (231.33 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
Ryu.jpg
Ryu.jpg (138.82 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
Eli.jpg
Eli.jpg (258.1 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

thigh_slut wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:13 pm hey, sorry for the wait, I'm a bit busy rn, but feel free to keep requesting stuff!!

@Silvaux
Al.jpg
Sata.jpg
Yunyun.jpg
Maki.jpg
Hanayo Arm.jpg
@ski23
I've seen it, it's pretty cool, but it doesn't work that well sometimes and I still need to add the text so I prefer doing it myself!
It did get quite a big improvement lately so if you havent tried it lately you might want to give it another shot. Also our downloadable tool supports adding text or other images to the censored areas.
Egoist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Egoist »

Hi, I have a request I hope you like.

Not sure what you think of assworship, but could you do some censored pics of girls showing their asses where only the pussy is censored and captions about assworship? Ones like 'Since you're being trained as Mistress' new asslicker, no pussy for you, only assholes.' or 'That's it, buttboy, edge to my asshole. Real men get to fuck my pussy, you only get to lick my bum. You'll never even get to lick my pussy, so there's no reason for you to see it.' You could also do ones of girls getting fucked with a cuckold theme, like 'Oh, gawd, this bull is amazing. Oh, oh, k-kiss my butthole so I can come while both my holes are pl-pl-leasured!'

Here's some pictures you could use if you decide to take up my challenge.
And as an extra challenge, you may only touch your dick while looking at these pictures after you've censored the pussies. You may edge to each one, then you are to find three more and do the same. After you've done all six you may cum.
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

ski23 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:31 am It did get quite a big improvement lately so if you havent tried it lately you might want to give it another shot. Also our downloadable tool supports adding text or other images to the censored areas.
Thanks for the updates on the tool; is the download only available for developers / helpers?
Would love to try the adding text feature when its available for users.
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by vanCoochee »

thigh_slut wrote:
I found this nice thread looking for someone to get censor advice from; maybe you or someone else have an idea on how to censor the privates while leaving the see-through foreground intact:
uncenpus.jpg
uncenpus.jpg (103.06 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Also, I realize this is a thread resurrection; so hush—don't tell book_guy :whistle:
                           Playgrounds
                 ༺ NNN 2023 "Island"Decks of DenialIt's time to duel
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by spymaster23 »

I’d just like some Mei Ling Zhou. She’s from overwatch. Make the censors frustrating and you can use a mixture of pixelation and black censors, if there is sexual intercourse or any cock, the dick may stay uncensored. Nice tease and edge and denial captions wiuld be appreciated as well but not absolutely needed. I don’t plan on cumming since it ruins the fun
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
viewtopic.php?p=361718#p361718