Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by Ambossli »

i have troubles with the folders path, too.
the other problem is every time i use the line "have mercy" the program freeze

and how important is netframework 4.5 for this

i still using xp and can only use 4.0

i think the idea of "glitter" is really cool but would be much cooler if the domme could send you to one of her friends for some teasing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

Thanks a lot for all the feedback and reports so far guys, it's a hell of a thing to wake up to and process :lol:
figroll wrote:Can you open source it on GitHub or similar? I am sure lots of people would love to help with bug fixes and pull requests.
I probably will end up doing that at some point. I'll need to clean up a lot of code first though, because my entire organizational and commenting system basically boils down "Surely I'll remember what this does and why I did it. Surely..."
Bluelow wrote: A great program, I definitely see a lot of potential in it. I just hope people don't have too much problems writing a script for it since it's a bit for complicated than Milovana teases. Just a couple of notes:
Thanks a lot. I know the scripting seems a little daunting at first, but I'm hoping once I get through the initial bugs that the remaining documentation I'm going to make will make it seems less so, because I really did try to design it to be as user-friendly as possible.
Bluelow wrote: - If i didn't misunderstand, the "CBT level" is program wide instead of script specific. This seems a bit weird since someone could want to write a script without CBT or a script with some other forms of "torture" that wouldn't be CBT so it doesn't make a lot of sense to make this program wide from my point of view. Maybe it could be "punishment level" or something similar instead.
CBT is a process that's automated by the system, and CBT Level allows Command Filters to rate tasks based on severity, so the program will automatically produce CBT tasks that fall in line with each user's preferences.

And of course, if someone wanted to write a specific script detailing a specific type of CBT, they could do that as well and that's when the CBT Level wouldn't factor into it.
Bluelow wrote:- The "1980x1080" resolution doesn't really seem to be correct. My monitor is on 1920x1080 resolution but the program doesn't even nearly cover it horizontally
The 1080 is just the height, it's not designed to go all the way across the screen. The UI is designed to make landscape pictures fit as nicely as possible, among other considerations, it's meant to be smaller than the entire screen.
Bluelow wrote:-Maybe give the 5 bronze tokens only when you start the script (type hello) instead of starting the program. Or if it's intended it's fine but right now you get the tokens every time you start the program to adjust the settings and you can spam it like 30 times per minute
Is the program giving you tokens every time you start it? It should only be giving you tokens once a day, regardless of how many times you run it. Please clarify if that's the case, and anyone else let me know if that's going on because any system in the program that relies on keeping track of dates is completely broken if it is.
Bluelow wrote:-Every time I start the program again and type hello it says that the "image directory has to contain at least one subdirectory or images". I have to go to the settings, press the "set domme images directory" button and cancel and then it starts to work. Maybe it's because these isn't any subdirectories in my image directory?
Yes, the Domme Image Directory path should point to a location with multiple folders containing individual image sets of the model you would like to use. It shouldn't point just to a directory of images because it's looking for directories.
Bluelow wrote:-I get the "hentai delete" script even though my hentai folder isn't checked. Only the general images folder is checked and it takes images from there.
This is ultimately due to a design flaw on my part that has @Show[Genre]Image only check for a valid folder, not whether it's checked. I'll need to make sure Local image paths are checked before they're called and validated by the Scripts tab
PinkDKB wrote:Strangely (to me, at least) no one has requested the one thing I felt was most lacking: an actual audible metronome. Unless I'm missing something, the metronome is visible, which is a nice touch, but distracts from the slideshow and the conversation.

I assumed the audio folder download would include an audio metronome, but it doesn't. IMO, an audio metronome option would significantly improve this application.
I've always hated audible metronomes, and designed the silent metronome as a compromise between my hatred of metronomes in general and the people who like the guided pace. But of course, more features are better than less, and I'll put an audible metronome option in the to-do pile
PinkDKB wrote:Also, I've noticed that sometimes after I've used Tease AI, when I go to turn my PC off Windows tells me that Tease AI is still running and preventing shutdown. The Task Manager confirms this in the list of processes, even though I had already closed the application.
Seems like inexperience in coding on my part, I'll need to look into making sure the process is terminated once the program is closed
cousin_it wrote:Within 12 hours you've released this and then made 6 patches for it? Are you an actual machine?
No, but this guy is:

Himeros wrote:It the Modding-Panel, when I click on any of the Responses, I get an error message. It doesn't really seem to matter, I can just click on Continue and it seems to load them anyway, but I still thought I post the code:
Thank you for the bug report, I'll look into this
Himeros wrote: The other thing is that she doesn't seem to understand any edging command. This has already been mentioned, but in my case she sometimes doesn't even seem to understand "close" "I'm close" "on the edge" "I'm on the edge" or "I"m there". She just keeps telling to get closer.
Hmmm... Now I've tried it again a couple of times, and all of a sudden now it seems to work every time. Strange. I'll keep checking if the problem comes up again.
There's a couple reports now of the domme inconsistently reacting to letting her know you're on the edge. I don't immediately know what's causing it, it never came up in testing that I recall, but this is definitely my main priority for the next patch.
Himeros wrote: Is it possible to making that changeable sometime in the future? Right now I'm happy to just use the program in english and I definitely plan on creating content in english and sharing it here. But I would also love to be able to translate everything into german. I have a girl in mind who would "enjoy" this very much, but she doesn't speak english.
I'm fairly sure I'm going to change the hard-coded nature of this command with the patch
Himeros wrote: I just found another bug: Whenever I ask for mercy, the program freezes and crashes. However the other responses work well. Could this be because the mercy-response is apathy-level-specific?
IN this case, it appears something is off with the way the program filters out Responses with no unfiltered option. I believe a quick and dirty fix would be to add a response that doesn't contain a Command Filter to each section. I'll release one in my next patch, but I'll look deeper into what's going with the filtering process there

I need to take a small break in responding here, get some food and actually wake up. I'll respond to the rest of the messages in this thread as soon as I can, then get to work getting these bugs taken of.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Thank you for this creation!

I run VMWare on a Macbook 13" so I got stuck with the 768 version. When using this size (it might be for the other size too) longer sentences are not fully readable.
I suggest you enable text wrapping for the chat-text-control so that we can read the complete sentences.

Good luck fixing all issues we come up with ;-)
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by frankendude »

Question: I had the domme settings set to "always ruin" and have been through the program twice now and been denied twice. Do I also need to set the "orgasm" setting to always as well or? I don't have any of the orgasm limits set.
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Post by mmc1992 »

frankendude wrote:Question: I had the domme settings set to "always ruin" and have been through the program twice now and been denied twice. Do I also need to set the "orgasm" setting to always as well or? I don't have any of the orgasm limits set.
Who said she would let you cum everytime you finished a session? ;)

From my understanding, that just means that IF you get to cum, it's going to always be ruined.

The setting to fix your problem is in the ranges tab.
Last edited by mmc1992 on Sat May 16, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Another issue/improvement:

I'm playing the Boobs and Butts game with some url files. I got a 404 error in a windows dialog (apparently the url in the url file doesn't exist anymore).
Maybe it would be more user friendly if you catch the 404 error and show a custom 404-image in the image control instead of a error dialog popping up.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by frankendude »

Hmm. I had allow orgasm set to never so...hahaha. Guess I need to adjust that if I want every session to end in a ruin.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

And another (low priority) suggestion:

You have to click twice to (un)check the items in checkedlistbox on the settings-scripts tab (and maybe on other tabs too). Is this behaviour on purpose?

You can set a property on the checkedlistboxes to enable single-click toggling:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... .100).aspx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

marspank wrote:I had a question about the Images tab in the settings panel. Under local images there is a check box on the left AND a check box on the right. Do they do different things? What are each of them for?
The boxes on the left are for if you want the program to include that directory when @ShowLocalImage is used and the Match Game is created, among minor other uses. The box on the right is if you want to include any subdirectories in that folder when getting images.
marspank wrote:Also, the only folder I currently have checked (in either column) is femdom, yet today I got this line of dialog

[snip]

Despite not having a hentai collection and having those check boxes off.
On my to-fix list
marspank wrote: Also, the program spit out an error when I tried to copy the text the first time. The program is still open and working, but the script stopped running.
I haven't been able to reproduce this. Does it happen every time you try to copy from the window? Does the error have any detailed information you can post?
ark235 wrote:If you choose a picture folder with a space in the final folder name e.g.
d:picturessoftcore lesbian\nThen it only displays in the app as: "d:picturessoftcore"
And appears to cause it to hang if it tries to select a picture from that folder.
You mean when you select a directory for Local Image paths? I've tried this multiple times with paths that have spaces in the name and they always show up correctly. I could try experimenting with shortpath names and see what that does, I Just want to verify you're talking about Local Image paths
ark235 wrote:Or possibly it's if you choose a folder and then re-name it later. Or both. Could the program check the directories exist at startup and issue a warning?
Great idea, I'll add it to the list
ark235 wrote: 2nd bug: occasionally if you're at the hold an edge part and say something to trigger a response it then seems like the domme won't tell you to stop edging, and might just continue on as if she had, which can be confusing. Not sure how that occurred though, and it doesn't actually break anything.
Thanks, I'll look into this
ark235 wrote:3rd bug: if it attempts to play a video file that Windows Media Player can't play, it opens to a black screen and seems like it wont continue. I didn't test loading another video and letting that play out, might have fixed it? Happened to me with .FLV files. I usually use Media Player Classic to play video, but installing ffdshow and flvsplitter or converting the files fixes it so that WMP can open them.
That's just one of those things where because of WMP I can't guarantee FLV support. I originally used VLC player, but every update or minor change somewhere seemed to render the thing unusable. When I switched to WMP it was beautifully stable and I just never looked back.
Himeros wrote:Just got another popup-error message during a session.
Thank you for posting it
frankendude wrote:The new UI works!!! I took some time to set up some videos and images. Ill be giving this a full play through today. Should be fun.
Very glad to hear it :-)
becquerel wrote:Maybe the dommes could randomly make spelling errors, to increase the realism even more?
I've toyed with this idea before, I'll definitely keep it in mind going forward
becquerel wrote:For long sentences, the Domme's text goes off the side of the screen. Could there be a scrollbar in the text window?
Upon investigating, this seems to be an issue with the 768 UI size. Coding oversight on my part, I"ll get it fixed with the next patch
becquerel wrote:Also, I got my first error, when I asked the domme for my daily tasks. Afterwards it stuck at 'Domme is typing...' indefinitely:
Thanks for reporting it, I'll look into it
pissy-boy wrote:Ah, I see :) thanks a lot mate. Just tried another "session" and it stopped responding on me? It's probably just my shit computer, but anyone else have "not responding" issues?
ark235 wrote:I've found that happened to me if I had a folder set for pictures or videos that had a space in the folder name. Could be completely unrelated though!
I haven't had any issues like this with not responding, or problems caused by folders with spaces in the name. This may be difficult for me to track down, I could try working with shortpaths. I'm not sure, but I"ll do what it takes to get to the bottom of it
barelybleeding wrote:I noticed this last time with using it when it loaded the script for the hentai keep it or delete it, it instead started cycling through hentai pictures until the mistress would reply, but she would talk about edging for 3-5 messages then ask keep it or delete it, however the photo changed to a photo in the domme images directory.
Sounds like I misplaced or neglected a @LockImages Command in the script, I'll double check it
Ambossli wrote:and how important is netframework 4.5 for this

i still using xp and can only use 4.0
I assume you should be fine. Tease AI a uses 4.0 assemblies, I just point to 4.5 because it's the most recent one. If we're being honest, I barely know what .NET is for besides the most basic understanding. I started teaching myself how to code this last year, and I really don't know more than what I need to know to get it to do what I want (and sometimes not even that)
Ambossli wrote:i think the idea of "glitter" is really cool but would be much cooler if the domme could send you to one of her friends for some teasing
There's ways you could do this actually, but I'll have to release my Command guides first
Takenaga wrote:I run VMWare on a Macbook 13" so I got stuck with the 768 version. When using this size (it might be for the other size too) longer sentences are not fully readable.
I suggest you enable text wrapping for the chat-text-control so that we can read the complete sentences.
This is a bug with the 768 UI, I'll have this fixed soon
Takenaga wrote:I'm playing the Boobs and Butts game with some url files. I got a 404 error in a windows dialog (apparently the url in the url file doesn't exist anymore).
Maybe it would be more user friendly if you catch the 404 error and show a custom 404-image in the image control instead of a error dialog popping up.
I have a catch for this in place for local images, I may have forgotten to extend it to TnASlides beacuse I was going to rework that system. I'll add in a catch for that to display a system image saying the location wasn't found for the time being
frankendude wrote:Hmm. I had allow orgasm set to never so...hahaha. Guess I need to adjust that if I want every session to end in a ruin.
Right, if your orgasm is set to never allows, then you'll just be denied every time. If you want to be ruined every time, just set Allows Allows orgasm and Always Ruins orgasm.
Takenaga wrote:And another (low priority) suggestion:

You have to click twice to (un)check the items in checkedlistbox on the settings-scripts tab (and maybe on other tabs too). Is this behaviour on purpose?
Yes it's on purpose. In case of the URL files, you can just single click toggle those because you're just selecting and deselecting. With the script files, I personally feel it's more natural to click on scripts once to highlight and review, doubleclick to select/deselect. I've tried it both ways on suggestions during testing, but the single click toggle in scripts just never felt right to me
pokopikos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pokopikos »

The Domme decided to play a game with me. She would choose random pictures from my hentai folder and then force me to choose to keep it or delete it. While she would show me multiple hentai pictures, when it was time to decide she would always switch to a non-hentai pic and ask me about that one.

Edit: I saw this was already mentioned, my bad.

In addition, when it was time for the decision to cum or not, she told me to get on the edge. When I told the Domme I was on the edge I was told "hands off" and then the session ended with her giving me some instructions. In the instructions it said I was granted a ruin orgasm but I was never given a cum command.
Last edited by pokopikos on Sat May 16, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Testing this has been an absolute blast! Thanks so much, 1885. It's like Christmas, except the tech support lines are open. :lol:

I've experienced a lot of the things already mentioned here, so I won't be redundant.

A few minor things:
  • I checked the box for Domme Types Immediately, yet in some cases there is still the delay while she is typing.
  • Would it be worthwhile to have a Domme Typing Speed slider? I was so excited, I felt like she was typing too slow. With the checkbox checked, it loses some realism that you intentionally designed for. I would like to set it somewhere in between. Sort of like an "Anticipation Level." :-P
  • Would you (or someone else) mind sharing some default card images? I haven't had the opportunity to try the games out because I don't have appropriate images.
  • When I set the domme's avatar (also Glitter avatars) it stretched it. I ended up making a custom one, but could the program just respect the aspect ratio?
  • I had the delete Hentai thing happened to me too. Question: will the program ACTUALLY delete files from my hard drive? (I know the domme says it will, but is that real?) This seems like something a lot of people may not approve of.
  • I LOVE GLITTER! So much potential there. The opposing personalities are brilliant. I hope that gets utilized to a greater degree in the future.
All these comments, and I haven't even gotten through a complete session yet. This is mostly due to her usually not acknowledging my edging (despite using 'close' and 'there') or the script just stopping indefinitely.

Again, a huge THANK YOU. I know it must be daunting to read through all these reports, but know that we are all very supportive and appreciative of your efforts. :wave:
Last edited by Trusfrated on Sat May 16, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by frankendude »

I just got the not acknowledging edging bug as well. I kept saying I was there and it didn't seem to respond to any keywords (e.g. You're mean, I love you, I'm there, Please let me stop, etc.). It could be a specific module. Spent 15 minutes on the edge...think I'm done. :w00t:
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

1885 wrote:You mean when you select a directory for Local Image paths? I've tried this multiple times with paths that have spaces in the name and they always show up correctly. I could try experimenting with shortpath names and see what that does, I Just want to verify you're talking about Local Image paths
Yep, Local Image paths. It may have just been me renaming folders whilst trying to make everthing fit the image paths, in which case just checking for missing folders is the only issue.
That's just one of those things where because of WMP I can't guarantee FLV support. I originally used VLC player, but every update or minor change somewhere seemed to render the thing unusable. When I switched to WMP it was beautifully stable and I just never looked back.
Fair enough! I guessed VLC etc would be a nightmare to support. I'm assuming you scan for video file extensions in the chosen folders.. is that customisable at all? E.g. could it be an option to include or exclude certain file extensions? May be overcomplicating it there... be easier to just say don't put any .FLV in the folders :-)

I've also messed around with creating my own module to see how it all hangs together, so far so good. One thing however - is it possible to turn the metronome on and off in the middle of a module without invoking a @StartStroking command? Using that command exits the module and goes on to stroking taunts.

If it's not designed to do that fair enough, but it could be good to have modules with periods of stroking including whilst she's talking through the script. Is that possible in any way? Am i misunderstanding anything?
Himeros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Himeros »

Thank you very much for your answers! Thats awesome!
I have some more ideas/questions, but only because this program is so good. Nothing urgent, maybe things for the future, or maybe you can already do some of these and I just havent found out how yet.

I was wondering if it is possible to put certain answers in quotes, so that she only reacts to them when they are exact. For example if I want here to react to "definitely" a certain way and "definitely not" a certain way, without danger of mixing the two up. Would that be somehow possible?

Is it or could it maybe be possible somewhere in the future to connect certain modules with certain start-scripts? In other words: Within the @StartStroking-Part have her go only to specific modules that are marked in the start-script? Again, nothing urgent, but I think it would open possibilities to create special sessions that have different flavours or even tell stories.

Another idea, maybe for the medium or distant future: Would it possible to somehow influence the chance for orgasm during the session. I think this could be awesome, for example offering special tasks through modules that increase or decrease your chances depending on how or if you perform them.

Anyway: I know I'll repeat myself in saying this is already incredibly awesome. I have only really played around with Vocabulary and there are so many possibilities just with that alone to create phrases that make the same script different every time. Because I loved the script "Check Out this Picture I Found" I replaced a couple of sentences with #'s I made and now it doesn't feel repetitive. It's great. You could literally take a script and replace every sentence in it with a # if you wanted. That way the structure would be the same, but it would come across completely different every time. I thought about uploading it, but it would probably make sense to wait until I have created more scripts and then put it all together in one winrar-file.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

1885 wrote:
marspank wrote: Also, the program spit out an error when I tried to copy the text the first time. The program is still open and working, but the script stopped running.
I haven't been able to reproduce this. Does it happen every time you try to copy from the window? Does the error have any detailed information you can post?
I believe this may have been an issue because it was looking for a Hentai image but could not find one, that just happened to coincide with when I tried to copy/paste.
1885 wrote:
becquerel wrote:Also, I got my first error, when I asked the domme for my daily tasks. Afterwards it stuck at 'Domme is typing...' indefinitely:
Thanks for reporting it, I'll look into it
I got the same error, the popup said that it was an Array Index Out of Bounds. This ONLY happened when receiving tasks WITHOUT running another script. The one time I ended a script successfully and was given tasks it worked properly (of course it was 11:30 pm last night and gave me tasks for 'today', which seemed a bit odd, maybe a check for time and make it the next day?)

pokopikos wrote: In addition, when it was time for the decision to cum or not, she told me to get on the edge. When I told the Domme I was on the edge I was told "hands off" and then the session ended with her giving me some instructions. In the instructions it said I was granted a ruin orgasm but I was never given a cum command.
I have received a similar thing, I think. I was granted an orgasm but also when I look at my settings it has the date not only listed under "Last Orgasm", but also under "Last Ruined".
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.