Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dexxter123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by dexxter123 »

My Report

i did my first set when i woke up i spend like 30 mins for those 5 edges

then went to eat some breakfast after that i started set 2 that one was easy :)

hour later i started my set 3 pegs hurted little bit while doing edges but i managed to do them

and just have finnished set 4 that was hard and exciting and left me really horny
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

the edges got me so horny. Even more so with all the pegs attached. I wasn't able to wait between the sets and did them all in a row. Really looking forward to Monday!
atYourService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atYourService »

Miss Jay,
I just completed my first set while looking at the pictures of you on your website. My favorite is of you laying on a bed in a black and red bra and panty set. One hand is cupping your magnificent breast and the other is under your panties on your pussy. I was imagining how wonderful your pussy must taste while doing this first set. Looking forward to the next three sets. :-)
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Little Miss Jay wrote:To those who have asked to join late:
[snip]
Have fun! I know I will *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Hi Little Miss Jay,

i understand completely - even though it makes me a bit sad.

i'll still be playing along - hopefully You will be amused by my efforts even though i'm out of the running.

aching already

abb...

PS. report follows soon
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

atYourService wrote: I was imagining how wonderful your pussy must taste while doing this first set.
Tell me, how do you think it tastes? ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

dragoul wrote: Really looking forward to Monday!
I'm really looking forward to seeing how my wonderful stroker pets perform for me tomorrow. I look forward to your reports hee hee!

I really hope none of you have had an accident today!!

Little Miss Jay x
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

:!: Little Miss Jay - i'm unfortunately not in the running - just posting this for You amusement. If You don't want me to post here please let me know and i'll stop immediately.
Spoiler: show
Day 1 - Sunday 4th March
Sunday bl00dy frustrating Sunday
i started the day very horny and frustrated, not having cum for some time - read all the posts and got even more worked up. i desperately desperately wanted to stroke, but kept my fingers crossed that i might be allowed to join - spent an achy leaking day waiting to see if that would be the case. Nope :(
Fair call though... late cummers not welcome *badaba Boom* :)

Set 1:
5 slow delicious edges - i love stroking like this. So slow so frustrating, knowing that someone wants me to edge needs me to edge for them. It's just such a hot hot though that even at 1 stroke every three or 4 seconds will eventually get me to the edge.
Moaning softly and imaging Little Miss Jay whispering "slower pet" in my ear and "but you'd better edge soon" - shivering in pleasure and leaking precum like crazy i reach the first edge. Holding for 5 seconds - 1 slow downstroke and part of an upstroke before the 5 seconds are gone. Ripping my hand away.
By the time edges 2, 3 and 4 rolled around i was sweating and panting hard, with a stream of hot, glistening, smooth, wet precum flowing down past my sweat spot - such blissfull agony.

So hard not to keep touching. Wow - an hour has passed for those five little edges... and yes i did enjoy stroking just for You Little Miss Jay

A small break of about 5 minutes, then on to set 2...

Set 2:
Stroking fast - imaging all Your pets in a classroom stroking together, all standing next to their desks as You sit on Your teachers desk yelling "faster boys, harder but don't You dare cum". Wow the fast ones hit hard, pulling the balls up tight, getting my hand off just in time. Cock throbs and bounces and twiches with each one. Holding through 10 seconds of fast stroking is agony of the sweetest kind. i know i could cum but You sit there on Your desk knees crossed slapping a ruler in the palm of Your hand saying "keep stroking, don't cum - or else". This only took about 5 minutes in total.

Another small break of about 5 minutes, then onwards...

Set 3:
Moans pegs - painful but in a good way.... that's probably giving too much away...
The pegs clatter nicely to the medium stroking, it feels so good i never want to stop and then i'm edging and 10 seconds are both an eternity and over too soon - hands off, watching the cock leak a streak of precum from the very first edge.
The 10th one had my knees week, balls aching and head spinning - not having cum for a week isn't helping at all.
Edges over time for the pegs to cum off... how would You like it done? Opening them is out of the question, so i take each peg gently and tug it ever so slowly away from these aching balls. The pain increases increases and then snap and a moan each peg comes off. Really shivering hard now from the sensations.

5 more minutes rest then onto the last set.

Set 4: 15 edges - 10 pegs mmmmmm more pegs, but only ten...
Rules are rules so off we go...
Putting the pegs on slowly to savour the moment, i know the fast stroking will be over too soon. 1 peg, wait 1 minute, then another peg just as the pain from the previous one fades to bearable levels...
All 10 pegs on i am already hard and wet and desperate - i grab on tight and stroke as hard and as fast as i can. Each downstroke slams into the balls, the pegs rattle and clatter. God i'm going to edge already - moaning must hold it, keep stroking counting down 10 little seconds 10 lifetimes... and hands off panting, get some breath back, then again and i hear You saying "come on pet, go faster" and "do it harder for me pet" throughout the edges.

15 edges over, precum everywhere, wet panting sweating desperate.

Off into an ice cold shower - shuddering as i step out - still hard!

Thank You Little Miss Jay - You've made desperation and frustration take on a new meaning on this very first day!
I’m thinking of my drippy, playful pets… It’s getting me a little wet right now… Does anyone want a lick? *Giggles*

Moans - nearly on edge again just reading that. Shaking and dripping with desire. Yes please is the only sensible answer.

abb...
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

achingblueballs wrote::!: Little Miss Jay - i'm unfortunately not in the running - just posting this for You amusement. If You don't want me to post here please let me know and i'll stop immediately.
Day 1 - Sunday 4th March
Sunday bl00dy frustrating Sunday
i started the day very horny and frustrated, not having cum for some time - read all the posts and got even more worked up. i desperately desperately wanted to stroke, but kept my fingers crossed that i might be allowed to join - spent an achy leaking day waiting to see if that would be the case. Nope :(
Fair call though... late cummers not welcome *badaba Boom* :)

Set 1:
5 slow delicious edges - i love stroking like this. So slow so frustrating, knowing that someone wants me to edge needs me to edge for them. It's just such a hot hot though that even at 1 stroke every three or 4 seconds will eventually get me to the edge.
Moaning softly and imaging Little Miss Jay whispering "slower pet" in my ear and "but you'd better edge soon" - shivering in pleasure and leaking precum like crazy i reach the first edge. Holding for 5 seconds - 1 slow downstroke and part of an upstroke before the 5 seconds are gone. Ripping my hand away.
By the time edges 2, 3 and 4 rolled around i was sweating and panting hard, with a stream of hot, glistening, smooth, wet precum flowing down past my sweat spot - such blissfull agony.

So hard not to keep touching. Wow - an hour has passed for those five little edges... and yes i did enjoy stroking just for You Little Miss Jay

A small break of about 5 minutes, then on to set 2...

Set 2:
Stroking fast - imaging all Your pets in a classroom stroking together, all standing next to their desks as You sit on Your teachers desk yelling "faster boys, harder but don't You dare cum". Wow the fast ones hit hard, pulling the balls up tight, getting my hand off just in time. Cock throbs and bounces and twiches with each one. Holding through 10 seconds of fast stroking is agony of the sweetest kind. i know i could cum but You sit there on Your desk knees crossed slapping a ruler in the palm of Your hand saying "keep stroking, don't cum - or else". This only took about 5 minutes in total.

Another small break of about 5 minutes, then onwards...

Set 3:
Moans pegs - painful but in a good way.... that's probably giving too much away...
The pegs clatter nicely to the medium stroking, it feels so good i never want to stop and then i'm edging and 10 seconds are both an eternity and over too soon - hands off, watching the cock leak a streak of precum from the very first edge.
The 10th one had my knees week, balls aching and head spinning - not having cum for a week isn't helping at all.
Edges over time for the pegs to cum off... how would You like it done? Opening them is out of the question, so i take each peg gently and tug it ever so slowly away from these aching balls. The pain increases increases and then snap and a moan each peg comes off. Really shivering hard now from the sensations.

5 more minutes rest then onto the last set.

Set 4: 15 edges - 10 pegs mmmmmm more pegs, but only ten...
Rules are rules so off we go...
Putting the pegs on slowly to savour the moment, i know the fast stroking will be over too soon. 1 peg, wait 1 minute, then another peg just as the pain from the previous one fades to bearable levels...
All 10 pegs on i am already hard and wet and desperate - i grab on tight and stroke as hard and as fast as i can. Each downstroke slams into the balls, the pegs rattle and clatter. God i'm going to edge already - moaning must hold it, keep stroking counting down 10 little seconds 10 lifetimes... and hands off panting, get some breath back, then again and i hear You saying "come on pet, go faster" and "do it harder for me pet" throughout the edges.

15 edges over, precum everywhere, wet panting sweating desperate.

Off into an ice cold shower - shuddering as i step out - still hard!

Thank You Little Miss Jay - You've made desperation and frustration take on a new meaning on this very first day!
I’m thinking of my drippy, playful pets… It’s getting me a little wet right now… Does anyone want a lick? *Giggles*

Moans - nearly on edge again just reading that. Shaking and dripping with desire. Yes please is the only sensible answer.

abb...
You can continue to post here, I will still enjoy reading the reports and I did enjoy it. It looks as though you have taken note of what I wrote in the private message to you and I am very pleased.

...Shaking and dripping with desire? Mmmmmm *licks lips*

Little Miss Jay x
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Little Miss Jay wrote:You can continue to post here, I will still enjoy reading the reports and I did enjoy it. It looks as though you have taken note of what I wrote in the private message to you and I am very pleased.

...Shaking and dripping with desire? Mmmmmm *licks lips*

Little Miss Jay x
Thank You soooo much Little Miss Jay - yes i have and will do my utmost for You even though i'm not officially in the running...

Just the thought of You licking Your sexy lips has me hard and leaking again - i'll be thinking about that all night long and probably unable to sleep - imagining all the things You could do with Your tongue *shudders* dripping now too....

Mmmmmmmmm
abb...
pj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pj »

Oh man. Day 1. Already struggling. :\'-(
Set 1:
Soooooo slow.... soooooo frustrating. I spent 15 minutes on my 5 edges and damn was it hard to stop after holding for 5 seconds. It feels so good to build it up that you just want to keep going, but I didn't! Already feeling my balls pull up tight, wanting that sweet release.

Set 2:
Wow! Quite the contrast going fast! It only took me 3 minutes to do 5 edges this time! It's hard to build up so fast, get to the edge so fast, and then have to slow way down to hold it for 10 agonizing seconds! This is an easy task?? Oh man am I in trouble. :-/

Set 3:
Ouch! 10 edges at a medium pace with 5 clothespins! Even at a medium pace, it still took me 25 minutes to get them all in and damn was I a leaking mess. Those clothespins hurt coming off after that long, too. :-(

Set 4:
After knowing how much it hurt to take the pegs off after set 3... I wanted to get these 15 done as fast as I could! Even so, between holding for 10 seconds and resting in between, it still took me 7 minutes. :weep: Owwwwwww!
That was only day 1... and I've read day 2's task. Man oh man how am I gonna cope? I'm already getting hard at random times just thinking about what you had me do today and what you're going to have me do in the days to come.

Thank you Miss Jay!
Velo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Velo »

Dear Miss Jay,

My report for Day 1 of the blue balls challenge.
I started with the task just about as soon as I got up today. your After a day of thinking about the taste of your pussy, I was very horny and eager to stroke (well, I still am to be honest :\'-( ).

Imagining getting the chance to get a taste made it very easy to get to the edge, even going slowly, but very difficult to stop :-/. By the end of the first set of edges, I was already beginning to leak pre-cum. The second set went quicker, as I was able to edge in only a few seconds each time.

The third set was the hardest by far, as I had to get worked up again after attaching all those pegs, and it was hard edging over and over without stroking like mad while distracted by the pain of all those pegs clamped tight onto my ball sack. The mental picture of licking some of the wetness from your pussy was a great aid in this part of the task. Thank you Miss Jay!

The fourth set also hurt like hell, and it took a while to get all the pegs on properly, but I managed to edge quickly each time. By the time I was done all 15 though, my balls felt like they might pop from the pressure. :weep:

After reading task 2, I'm looking forwards to tomorrow, thank you Miss Jay.
atYourService
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atYourService »

Miss Jay,
I downloaded the wallpaper of you in the pink panties...incredibly sexy. Now I will be able to look at you whenever I am at my computer. I did my second set while staring at this photo again imagining what it must be like to taste you. I can almost smell the musk of your scent and taste your wetness. You taste so good I could stay there for hours. So horny and leaky right now I want to jump right into the next set but making myself wait and spread the sets out through out the day. Only 2 more left and want to savor them for all they are worth.
Ricki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ricki »

So I have just finished doing my four sets of edges today.

I have to admit it was really tough. I have managed to go without orgasm for a few weeks at a time, but I have never done that many edges in one day.

I started with my first set first thing in the morning right after waking up, as I was already quite excited to get started. It was nice stroking slowly right to the edge and the five edges were a nice start, although holding them took some getting used, as I don't do this often and I needed to find the right rhythm to avoid going to far, but also getting away from the edge too early.

So of course, the second one was a bigger challenge. I did it during the morning also, so I was still horny from the first set, and it didn't take long to reach the edge by stroking fast. Then slowing down enough to hold the edge for ten long seconds was quite frustrating. Being so close but yet so far away from that orgasm :-(
I then took a shower to cool down again.

Then I continued with the third set in the afternoon. I am not really used to attaching pegs to my ballsack either, so I had to find out how to attach them. Of course I didn't want to go too soft on myself, so I attached them a bit tighter. Ouch, especially one of them left a few strong bitemarks... that was a bit too much. I am not really into pain, but I hope you enjoy my suffering, Miss Jay, and if you do it's definitely worth it. I then edged ten times watching a sex video. It's so frustrating seeing other people enjoying their orgasms, while being denied that pleasure myself :-(
But at least taking off the pegs was a relief, especially that one...

So then I decided it would be best to take a few hours rest before the final set for today. Another 15 edges after doing 20 already... Wow, I have never really done that many in one day. I must admit, this time I attached the ten pegs a bit lighter, but it's definitely not possible doing it without them hurting, so I think it was still okay.
This time I edged while watching the slideshow of the gallery on your website, Miss Jay. So that was of course the best way to do it, as I knew why I was doing it. Every time I thought to myself: Why am I doing this? - I looked at those sexy pictures and thought: That lady wants me to deny myself, so it must be worth it. I imagined being your personal denied slave, who gets teased regulary, but hardly ever gets to cum, while you enjoy my suffering very much - what a nice thought.
So somehow I got through all these 15 edges, counting to ten everytime.

Now no more touching until tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the next tasks, hoping that not every day will be as tough as today. Thank you Miss Jay for your great effort and this wonderful game!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

atYourService wrote:Miss Jay,
I downloaded the wallpaper of you in the pink panties...incredibly sexy. Now I will be able to look at you whenever I am at my computer. I did my second set while staring at this photo again imagining what it must be like to taste you. I can almost smell the musk of your scent and taste your wetness. You taste so good I could stay there for hours. So horny right now I want to jump right into the next set but making myself wait and spread the sets out through out the day. Only 2 more left and want to savor them for all they are worth.
Oh well I'm very pleased you are using the wallpapers ;-)
If anyone else wants them here is the link: http://www.littlemissjay.com/wallpapers

And I've been told by my r/l pet I taste REALLY good *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

pj wrote:Oh man. Day 1. Already struggling. :\'-(
Set 1:
Soooooo slow.... soooooo frustrating. I spent 15 minutes on my 5 edges and damn was it hard to stop after holding for 5 seconds. It feels so good to build it up that you just want to keep going, but I didn't! Already feeling my balls pull up tight, wanting that sweet release.

Set 2:
Wow! Quite the contrast going fast! It only took me 3 minutes to do 5 edges this time! It's hard to build up so fast, get to the edge so fast, and then have to slow way down to hold it for 10 agonizing seconds! This is an easy task?? Oh man am I in trouble. :-/

Set 3:
Ouch! 10 edges at a medium pace with 5 clothespins! Even at a medium pace, it still took me 25 minutes to get them all in and damn was I a leaking mess. Those clothespins hurt coming off after that long, too. :-(

Set 4:
After knowing how much it hurt to take the pegs off after set 3... I wanted to get these 15 done as fast as I could! Even so, between holding for 10 seconds and resting in between, it still took me 7 minutes. :weep: Owwwwwww!
That was only day 1... and I've read day 2's task. Man oh man how am I gonna cope? I'm already getting hard at random times just thinking about what you had me do today and what you're going to have me do in the days to come.

Thank you Miss Jay!
You'll cope. I know you won't want to disappoint me... I do love the thought of you being so very frustrated on day 1 hee hee! You poor boy!
Hard at random times? ;-) look like I've gotten to you!

The longer you can keep going, the better the orgasm is going to feel sweet pet...

Little Miss Jay x