Cock Hero Twelve

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Hero Twelve

Post by Human »

Alliteration wrote:
1) Someone (or multiple someones) is going back and downrating it...for what reason, I don't know.
2) People stumbling upon it after it's been up for awhile just aren't impressed, and it has high ratings at the start because of its following on the forums. (after all the "fans" have voted, and votes from non-registered users start coming in, each vote will count less).

Reason 2 is unlikely, I believe this is a deliberate attack on CH by someone.
See the thread http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8148
on my argument.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Human wrote:
Alliteration wrote:
1) Someone (or multiple someones) is going back and downrating it...for what reason, I don't know.
2) People stumbling upon it after it's been up for awhile just aren't impressed, and it has high ratings at the start because of its following on the forums. (after all the "fans" have voted, and votes from non-registered users start coming in, each vote will count less).

Reason 2 is unlikely, I believe this is a deliberate attack on CH by someone.
See the thread http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8148
on my argument.
Thanks for posting that Human, I know now that its not something personal.

Can you believe that some people could be bothered to down vote the teases... honestly after all the effort authors put in, this is just evil and silly (tw*ts)!!!!.

Cheers

Andyp
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

The old Green Eye is a powerful and destructive motivator.
Attachments
green eye.jpg
green eye.jpg (180.73 KiB) Viewed 3600 times
Last edited by les on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

andyp wrote: Thanks for posting that Human, I know now that its not something personal.

Can you believe that some people could be bothered to down vote the teases... honestly after all the effort authors put in, this is just evil and silly (tw*ts)!!!!.

Cheers

Andyp
I wouldn't worry too much about it Andy. You know your teases are great. You know other people know you know your teases are great. We know you know we know your teases are great. While the rating is nice you should realise your teases are magnificent, even if someone downvotes them in spite.

Not only that but as you produce more and more quality content it may well get to the point that there's so much cock hero content that I find very difficult that my little cock hero randomiser list will never get old. :)
theorie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by theorie »

I love love love this series. I know its an incredible amount of work and want to say thank you! Please don't let ratings bother you - this is truly a fabulous work of art. Thanks to all the CH and CH-like authors for bringing this innovation to the milovana community. Its a giant leap forward in OD/ controlled stroking.

I really liked the changes of pace and variations in stroking pattern from double-time to slow to intermittent bursts. The visuals are stunning and more sophisticated every time. And I love watching those cute, innocent young girls dance!

I think a 30 second pause between scenes is about right, and I liked the longer scenes in CH-12. Stroker Ace has an option for a "hard" version with optional stroking during the breaks, which I think is a cool innovation that provides more flexibility.

Anyway, congratulations on stunning work!!!!!

I didnt make it all the way through the first time, had to stop at about 30 min as I edged out. However, I did make it all the way through last night. Was skirting the edge on many of the double time sequences though.

Cum reward at end in general is a great idea.

One suggestion I have is possibly during the reward scene, you might consider having the viewer edge a few times (without cumming, of course) as denoted by the text, as one is struggling to hold off until the cum instruction!

Another suggestion is that I love a cum countdown. You might consider adding a countdown to an exact time the viewer is supposed to cum. Usually a countdown from about 20 (one a second) is good for me.

I wonder if after the cum point, viewers would enjoy a "hands off" (or maybe an optional "hands off") instruction to create a ruined orgasm. Dont know what others would think of this.

Thanks again, please keep up the awesome work!
reagan80
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reagan80 »

WTF this is the best cock hero ever. Had an amazing time getting to the end. Wonderful episode. Can't wait forr te next one.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

The chick fucking to Britney Spears...Who is she?

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

If you liked this tease, please consider "voting" for it in TOTM competition for Nov 2011 by posting in the thread:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8161

Sample post: "I vote for Cock Hero 12 by andyp for TOTM november 2011"

(Its not in the poll list due to cheating: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8148 )
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

is there a avi or wmv version of ch - 12 my computer wont play the mp4 version
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

mariocassel wrote:is there a avi or wmv version of ch - 12 my computer wont play the mp4 version

Open Any Media File – Even Broken Ones

Official Downloads of VLC media player
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

still don't work

the file i downloaded is 941.0
but the download think says 941.4

could this be the problem
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Wrouph »

Hey, the tease is by far the best CH yet!
Can anyone tell me the name of the first girl?
BlackPaw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlackPaw »

This one is very good. It's the first from all cock.hero type of teases that has beat meter that actually works in reality. It seems as if it was tested and redone over and over till the right beat was achieved.

The scenes are great as always. And as a user above me said. People will either comment if they really like it or hate it.

I love it so thats why I had to show my appreciation.
root4429
Explorer
Explorer

Post by root4429 »

Great stuff. Keep up the good work.
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

my new technique: