In the eye of the beholder...(game)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: In the eye of the beholder...(game)

Post by shell »

slave alexander wrote:Now although She does seem to be in a very constricted potentially painful position, her gaze does appear to be fixed at whoever Her tormentor is and therefore this suggests a level of trust and mutual enjoyment. Maybe i am reading far too mush into that it could be euphoric eye ball bulging haha it does look fun however! Judging by the background they are not going to be intterupted this could be going on for days and days mmmm
Not just this particular exercise; im sure there could be many other positions and knots to tie :innocent:
WOW! It's hard for me to tell whether she is laying or "hanging".
I think the rope is too tight on her tummy...how can she breath??? *lol*

I love the.......*lowers voice*.....the dildo machine.....I have a passion for them......but shhhhhh...I don't want my Master to hear... *giggles*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Okay......THEME CHANGE.....................ready for this one...it's kinky....

The Theme now is UNUSUAL ITEMS.

Let me explain. These images have to be an uncommon item used on the clit or inserted into the vagina or anus. That means no dildo's, "sex toys" or "medical type" things.
Told you it was kinky! *grin*

Now this one ought to be fun....because since you have to say something about it...it will be interesting to see if people are bold enough to say, I would like that done to me, or HELL NO.... *laughing*

Have fun.......

I will go first......

I found this little picture a few years back.

I liked it so much....that I actually tried it. Of course it made a huge mess......*laughing*......took hours to dry everything.
I did this alone, while masturbating......and used cold water. I think it would be fun to have a partner using several bottles, ranging in hot to cold water.......what a rush, not knowing what was coming.

Here is an amusing thing that happened when I tried it...I wanted desperately to feel the rush of water inside my pussy. Every time I tried it through....the lid would push closed and I would have to pause to try and open it up...and I say try, because after several attempts, it got slippery. *giggling*

I like the condensation on the bottle, giving the impression the water is ice cold. I also like how swollen her clit is. *moans, knowing my own clit is so swollen.........wanting to be fondled and touched right now*
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

shell wrote:
I like how tightly his sack is wrapped. I can't help but wonder les......were you more wrapped around the purple gloves and his anus and what is to come, or the rope? *grinning and giggling*

Well
*Squirms* :blush:

les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Well shell said unusual
But i made a mistake in trying to contravene them.
This submission will stay as M'Lady commanded.
to serve as a warning.

i urge every body to be more careful and follow the rules.

It's not just a dildo
It's an M&P dildo.
That's Massive And Purple.

Her eyes show she is not really sure she only has to hold it.

My mind goes numb as i think
"is she going to fit a harness and use it as a strap-on on me"

shell would you think this is "ordinary?

les
Last edited by les on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dear shell et al

Honest shell it really is only one picture.
(Please scroll to the right)

In trying to work out her jobs/hobbies
Is it that she's a barmaid with a penchant for fruit cock tails,
i would love to know what ring tone she has,
Is it on full volume?

Perhaps she is a "Shoplifter" under going a cavity search.

It's a shame only one of the montage shows how much she is enjoying herself.

It brings new meanings to
"Drink up"
"Feeling Fruity"
"Please you can ring me Absolutely Any time"

i think i'm glad i don't drink.

les
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

*Slips into this place, a mission before Me. A message sent to Me, by a little one....a message that My pressence was "needed".

*I scroll through the pages, looking for disobedience.........and then.....I see it.....large....purple......and shake My head*

Front and center, les! NOW!

*waits until you kneel before Me*

lesub wrote:
*censors image*
It's not just a dildo
It's an M&P dildo. That's Massive And Purple.

les
les, the rules you were given were quite clear. Shall I repeat them for you?
"That means no dildo's, "sex toys" or "medical type" things."

Now, let's go over what you said, out of your own mouth, your own admittance....
"It's not just a dildo It's an M&P dildo."

So....*taps My flogger on the palm of My hand* This is your first offensive.....hopefully your last. you shall recieve one ball spank. Part your legs wide for Me, please.

*I squat down in front of you and bring the flogger back six inches....I aim at the center of your balls and release My arm. The flogger comes forward and delivers a swat that is heard not only here, but to the surrounding forums, Teases and even the Chat room.*

*I stand up......and look down on you.* Now, you are not to rub those balls for 15 minutes. I want the sting to sink into your soul to be a good boy. *grin*

Don't forget to apoloigize to ms. shell for disobeying her. And no removing the image...it needs to serve as a reminder to you and others. *wicked smile*

Take care les........*I tossle your hair as I move towards the door, slipping out.....a wicked smile on My lips*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

YEEK! OH my goodness! I swear I didn't know She would go THAT far!!! Honest...it's not like I can read her mind or nutin!!!! *giggling*

*wonders if les is still speaking to me*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

lesub wrote:In trying to work out her jobs/hobbies
Is it that she's a barmaid with a penchant for fruit cock tails,
i would love to know what ring tone she has,
Is it on full volume?

Perhaps she is a "Shoplifter" under going a cavity search.

It's a shame only one of the montage shows how much she is enjoying herself.

It brings new meanings to
"Drink up"
"Feeling Fruity"
"Please you can ring me Absolutely Any time"

i think i'm glad i don't drink.

les
Wow!!! So much to take in in this "one" picture. *giggles* I have one that has four images on the one picture, that will get posted down the way some time......so I understand. *Smile*

Where to start.....top row....my favorite is the second from left...with the bottle upside down, inside. I can't help but wonder if the bottle had been full....and is now empty...inside of her. *shivers.....*

Second row...my favorite is the cherry....I love that!!! What a cool way to illustrate an old saying. *giggle*
I also like the color coordinating of the stockings with the orange. *giggle*

Third row.......okay.....now who on earth would ever think to do this??? *laughing* Okay, I admit I've THOUGHT about it...but have never tried it........There are so many possibilities here.....prank callers.....a Master calling you, when HE wants you to feel the vibration.....and just think...you are close to cumming and then the damn thing goes to voice mail.....and you have to start all over again. *laughing*

It's a good thing Master let me cum a bit ago....or I would be going completely out of mind right about now. *giggle*
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Lady X wrote:*Slips into this place, a mission before Me. A message sent to Me, by a little one....a message that My pressence was "needed".

*I scroll through the pages, looking for disobedience.........and then.....I see it.....large....purple......and shake My head*

Front and center, les! NOW!

* quietly answers* "Yes M'Lady"

*waits until you kneel before Me*

*kneels gingerly*

lesub wrote:
*censors image*
It's not just a dildo
It's an M&P dildo. That's Massive And Purple.

les
les, the rules you were given were quite clear. Shall I repeat them for you?
"That means no dildo's, "sex toys" or "medical type" things."

Now, let's go over what you said, out of your own mouth, your own admittance....
"It's not just a dildo It's an M&P dildo."

So....*taps My flogger on the palm of My hand* This is your first offensive.....hopefully your last. you shall recieve one ball spank. Part your legs wide for Me, please.
*spreads legs as wide as possible puts hands on head*
*I squat down in front of you and bring the flogger back six inches....I aim at the center of your balls and release My arm. The flogger comes forward and delivers a swat that is heard not only here, but to the surrounding forums, Teases and even the Chat room.*

* my gasp is nearly as loud* :w00t: :\'-(

*I stand up......and look down on you.* Now, you are not to rub those balls for 15 minutes. I want the sting to sink into your soul to be a good boy. *grin*

Don't forget to apoloigize to ms. shell for disobeying her. And no removing the image...it needs to serve as a reminder to you and others. *wicked smile*

Take care les........*I tossle your hair as I move towards the door, slipping out.....a wicked smile on My lips*

* Still kneeling*

*heart racing* :mbounce:

*eyes tightly shut*

M'Lady and shell
i am truly sorry i realize my attempt to be clever was a stupid and foolish thing to do.
i will pay more attention to all the rules and not just the ones i wish to follow.

Your punishment was far less than i deserved.
i fully appreciate your generous leniency

Thank you M'Lady.

i am sorry ms. shell.
Please forgive me *watery puppy eyes look up*

les
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Okay...here is another one........gives a whole new meaning to going for a ride....

This one....totally and completely excites me. I have to admit I would like it better if it was outside, instead of in a garage....unless.....is it possible that she is in a showroom somewhere? *grin*

I wonder if someone put their foot on the clutch....I wonder if she could shift gears.......
And afterwards.....if it wasn't her car......and the driver went to shift.....and felt "her" left behind......what would go through the persons mind........

And the last thing......I want a stick shift for Christmas, gosh darn it!!! *giggling*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

lesub wrote: * Still kneeling*

*heart racing* :mbounce:

*eyes tightly shut*

M'Lady and shell
i am truly sorry i realize my attempt to be clever was a stupid and foolish thing to do.
i will pay more attention to all the rules and not just the ones i wish to follow.

Your punishment was far less than i deserved.
i fully appreciate your generous leniency

Thank you M'Lady.

i am sorry ms. shell.
Please forgive me *watery puppy eyes look up*

les
*blushes like crazy*......of course......gosh....of course!!!!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

shell wrote:Okay...here is another one........gives a whole new meaning to going for a ride....

This one....totally and completely excites me. I have to admit I would like it better if it was outside, instead of in a garage....unless.....is it possible that she is in a showroom somewhere? *grin*

I wonder if someone put their foot on the clutch....I wonder if she could shift gears.......
And afterwards.....if it wasn't her car......and the driver went to shift.....and felt "her" left behind......what would go through the persons mind........

And the last thing......I want a stick shift for Christmas, gosh darn it!!! *giggling*

Bumocks

i was thinking up of a commentary for one very much like that.

*says quietly*
"thank you for you forgiveness ms. shell?"

les
Last edited by les on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I do hope that even though a medical Speculum is used it is only an accessory not the point of the montage. I have seen one using a funnel but it wasn't as clear what was happening. i couldn't find a purple drink though.
So the background borders will have to do.
Now i know i used to say i would drink anything. Even i may have drawn the line at this.
How ever if extended/multiple enemas are used. i suppose it may be safe.

Here is the complete montage Ass Smoothie The whole point of the site must be to shock.
Previously to this part of the montage we watch the young lady add fruit etc to a liquidizer and make a "smoothie".
The sensations must be similar to a enema but unforced and without being plugged. i am envious of her control in withholding evacuation again unplugged that's difficult.
Now the drink is ready lets fill the glass and aah that's nice?
I am thinking how cold is the drink when made and how warm is it when being drunk.

"Would you like a drink? Well bottoms up."

les

Last edited by les on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Morbid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morbid »

Sorry for not being cooperative with your vaginal/anal insertion convertion of the thread but:

:rolleyes:

(Edit:Fixed vagina to vaginal)
Only if you ask very nicely.
PLEASE, pretty pretty please!!
Hmm.. Nope, still not gonna let you.
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

shell wrote:
WOW! It's hard for me to tell whether she is laying or "hanging".
I think the rope is too tight on her tummy...how can she breath??? *lol*
that is a very good point ! i dont know the answer though :blush: oh also there was a bit more said what was it now oh yes

shell wrote:I love .....the dildo machine.....I have a passion for them.....*giggles*

:innocent: :innocent: :-D