⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: ⚡[ESTIM RELEASE] - Electric Dreams

Post by edger477 »

mike343536 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:43 pm
The quality of the videos is much better because the files are the original ones and they are not manipulated by ffmpeg.
The build tease script does not manipulate files. -f concat tells ffmpeg to use concat demuxer to simply concatenate the files, no reencoding.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/11175851/408643
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

That was a mind blowing experience. I can't wait to have some free time for another version. The stim files were some of the best I've ever experienced. 👏
916f87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 916f87 »

zebbg69 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:56 am HOW EXCITING!!! :boner:

I am like 916f87, I have never used these multi-player apps. I either compose to surround sound or use my DIY script to fire up sync'd mpv windows. I thought those multi-player apps didn't work on a Mac, so maybe this release will get me to learn how to run them.

Either way, looking forward to this great new dynamic content model.

AND more top-shelf e-stim from world-class creators!
i created the starting video files already with the estim track in the surround back channels, of course i had to divide and create two folders for the three-phase audio and for the dual. But then the script merges everything correctly creating me a different file with the audio already as I usually use it. If you want I can re-share the folders thus created. I also reduced everything to 480p because that's fine for me and my pc
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

916f87 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:50 am i created the starting video files already with the estim track in the surround back channels, of course i had to divide and create two folders for the three-phase audio and for the dual. But then the script merges everything correctly creating me a different file with the audio already as I usually use it. If you want I can re-share the folders thus created. I also reduced everything to 480p because that's fine for me and my pc
Thanks, but with senorgif2's explanation, I'll be fine with the script's output. I misunderstood the original explanation and thought I had to use a multiplayer app, plus I changed my workflow and don't have to make actual surround files any more. I get mpv to merge them on the fly or open two synced mpv windows. AND for now, I'm down the rabbit hole of Rillo's webteases, so I won't be playing this one for a while yet. I appreciate it though!
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

The tri phase file has its high and low points for me but the DC file is incredible from star to finish. It maybe the best video synced DC file I've ever played and there are some incredible ones are here. Even if you usually prefer tri phase...dont skip on this one.
JackD-7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JackD-7 »

Wow , what an experience, it hypnotized me literally ! I have choose an ending manually as i use an ipad to watch videos. Congrats rillo for this masterpiece ! as a dual channel 2b user i used the dual main audio but at the beginning you mentioned a specific 2b audio am i right? I didn't found it and by the way, what is the name of the girl with dotted makeup? She is incredibly beautiful
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

JackD-7 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:48 pm by the way, what is the name of the girl with dotted makeup?
Do you refer to the orgasm muse? https://www.stasyq.com/m/SunnyQ https://www.eroticbeauties.net/model/ksusha-krasivchik/
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

So delicious.

Rillo signals are always delicious. Your estim teases are my best gotos.

Thanks so much!

This random ending idea is pretty cool too. Now you can just create additional endings on a whim!
or maybe on request! ;)

other thoughts ...
Spoiler: show
If you're taking requests, I'd love an ending with the "guide/muse" herself. Those immediate scenes of her leading up to the ending swap .. those scenes, combined with your ingenious signals, would've definitely done the job.

On the signals, I thought I was a bit annoyed at the swap between the orgasm vs edging ones, but in time, I did learn to appreciate your vision.

Conversely, it would've been nice to have a shorter vid entirely of the orgasm ones....no annoying interruptions! :) Just a smooth cruise from beginning to end with the guide. I always feel that some of these epic vids are just a tad too long. Gotta find and commit to the time, then have to worry about cramps and body numbness during the marathon session. Must be showing my age. lol. I walk around the day after in sleep deprivation and wonder, why am I a bit fatigued in these joints here .. oh riiiight.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Played this one through twice now (both times with ending 2). First run through with Dual Stim, and second with Tri, using recommended setups for trode placement.

I enjoyed both runs, and in both cases the estim felt great. I did find the signal on Left Channel for the Dual file during the finale for ending 2 felt too low, especially compared to the Right Channel, but I suspect my estim box could be to blame here (I've been experimenting with creating harsh ramp ups on estim files in Da Vinci Resolve recently, by adjusting the 'volume' at different points in the estim track, but it always feels like my Axis box caps out at a certain point, and the only way to boost it higher is to do so on the box controls itself - maybe some safety feature)

I especially loved the music in this one. It was all really good and well chosen. I also liked that the girls audio was quite subtle, almost blended beneath the music. It meant I could really crank the volume without being concerned about the neighbours :innocent:

I especially liked the round...
Spoiler: show
...with the Kim Petras track "Treat Me Like A Slut". This was so well chosen, as the way the song is quite repetitive and lengthy really matched with the idea of endless edging. If anyone knows which version of the song was used, please do let me know (looking at Youtube, the original is only about 2 mins, and the "Sampladelic 'Slutty' Extended Mix" is only around 3 mins, whereas the version in Electric Dreams goes for over five minutes. Perhaps you manually looped it during production, Rillo?)
Anyways, big thanks for this one!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

TwilightKenzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:26 am the version in Electric Dreams goes for over five minutes
if you check the credits it is "RILLO extended mix", that is why you can't find it in youtube :)
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

edger477 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:30 am if you check the credits it is "RILLO extended mix", that is why you can't find it in youtube :)
Checking the credits would have been a good idea yeah...oops! :whistle:

Cheers for that - certainly explains it :)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

At times it felt like my dick was inside a portal to a dimension of ecstasy, however after 50 minutes of that, my setup was getting really warm and I was somewhat desensitized so I decided to stop. I think I need to tweak and rebuild my unit to look less like an IED cobbled together from NASA's discards.

Using a script to get ffmpeg to create alternate endings was extremely resourceful and creative as well.

Well done.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:24 pm Using a script to get ffmpeg to create alternate endings was extremely resourceful and creative as well.

Well done.
Indeed, this is one of the best estim releases I've played. Thank you Rillo and everyone else involved! :love:

Just a side note: is it my setup (stereostim) or is there quite a sharp zap exactly where the estim files are merged for you guys, too? if it is, it may be good in future projects to ramp down to volume 0 before the cutting point and then ramp up again :-)
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

satn00b wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:37 am is there quite a sharp zap exactly where the estim files are merged
I did not have that.

I just checked my merged files. In dual there is already silence there, and in triphase there is 0.1 sec silence on merge, before resuming as it was before, not sure if that can produce a zap on your box.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

edger477 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:03 pm In dual there is already silence there, and in triphase there is 0.1 sec silence on merge, before resuming as it was before, not sure if that can produce a zap on your box.
that could be. my box is old (I built it like 12-13 years ago) and at that time I didn't know that the resistors were valuable additions :slap: