Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by meowww »

tyranzero wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:25 am that full have more content than small version, no?
Small Pack clearly says minimum required Media, while Full Pack clearly says Full Media for the Game

If this isn´t giving away that this are to different Versions of the Game to you, one being small with only the minimum requirements and one being the Full Version with all the Media, atleast the Size different should do :rolleyes:
tyranzero wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:25 am ps. are there any way to skip/fast pace? took minutes for 'their turn'
I'm more fast pace like how 'hero corruption' work, fast pace
Yes a Succubi Fight can take Minutes, but that´s cause every Succubi Fight is intended to be like a mini tease, example:

You encounter Succubi X
You Attack -> Stroke to the metronome
You Rest-> Well just rest
Succubi uses Stimulate-> Stroke to the metronome
Succubi uses Attack-> You take Dmg

If your Health goes below Zero = You lose, next time the Succubi will be stronger
If you Cum = Say I Came, you lose, next time Succubi will be stronger
if Succubi Health goes below Zero = you win, next time Succubi will be weaker

This isn´t Hero Corruptions, you aren´t supposed to just press buttons and progress forward, if this is what you want, this isn´t the Game for you...
tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranzero »

meowww wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:21 pm Small Pack clearly says minimum required Media, while Full Pack clearly says Full Media for the Game

If this isn´t giving away that this are to different Versions of the Game to you, one being small with only the minimum requirements and one being the Full Version with all the Media, atleast the Size different should do :rolleyes:
thought more like compress version, have all the data what full have but small size
author say at the beginning 'it does not matter if you use Meowww's full or small pack'
well, that's it. didn't spot what contains/different, or minimal/full experience
meowww wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:21 pm Yes a Succubi Fight can take Minutes, but that´s cause every Succubi Fight is intended to be like a mini tease, example:

You encounter Succubi X
You Attack -> Stroke to the metronome
You Rest-> Well just rest
Succubi uses Stimulate-> Stroke to the metronome
Succubi uses Attack-> You take Dmg

If your Health goes below Zero = You lose, next time the Succubi will be stronger
If you Cum = Say I Came, you lose, next time Succubi will be stronger
if Succubi Health goes below Zero = you win, next time Succubi will be weaker

This isn´t Hero Corruptions, you aren´t supposed to just press buttons and progress forward, if this is what you want, this isn´t the Game for you...
I could tolerate some time, but more than few minutes... more to joi than balance between rpg & joi
tho, not much tease involves penetrate without 'massive' femdom.
Last edited by tyranzero on Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

tyranzero wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:43 pm author say at the beginning 'it does not matter if you use Meowww's full or small pack'
And the Author is right, no matter what Version you use, both work, cause the game will ask you to select the Media Pack you installed, it also right there States the difference between same

1 - Basic contains just the witch and a small number of succubi provided by Meowww
2 - Full contains a full set of succubi and all NPC's provided by Meowww"

That said, it might be a good Idea to have this be Stated in the Installation Instructions itself as well
meowww wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:21 pm I could tolerate some time (triple x-com), but more than few minutes... more to joi than balance between rpg & joi
tho, not much tease involves penetrate without 'massive' femdom.

enjoy trials of succubi
Stop trying to compared it with other teases, this isn´t nor trys to be Hero Corruption or Trials of Succubi or "insert whatever other tease", infact this isn´t a Webtease to begin with...

If you can´t tolerate it, then again this isn´t for you, the Gameplay as it is, will not change
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Nice idea and execution, I played for the first two days. Will check out more when I have time, thanks.
asd17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asd17 »

Hey guys someone who found caprice and accept her training can tell me how to find her again is it a random encounter or i missed the command to search her because i remeber her telling to look for her in the forest but not trace of her.
Another question more on the tecnical side there a way to test the gif to identify the one who cause a crash because sometimes it run perfect for long but other times it crashes istant when it have to use some gif for some spell.
Really enjoying it the only critics so far it seem it require a lot of grinding every time i try to go in other place than the forest i get a lv3+ encounter with a lot of armor and/or damage pretty much impossible to do anything.
Keep going guys great work
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by YesP69 »

Yo for some reason my game just doesn't want to find any media. I'm certain it is a problem with TAI Awakening or Succubi Hunter itself because the actual path file I input at the start is correct and the only images that appear are the Witche's (the videos don't get found aswell as the village and forest images). This started happening when I created a new game for the second time. The first playthrough all of it was clean with no bugs.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

asd17 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:17 pmAnother question more on the tecnical side there a way to test the gif to identify the one who cause a crash because sometimes it run perfect for long but other times it crashes istant when it have to use some gif for some spell.
Markus has updated Tease Ai Awakening to 0_2_72, this should fix the problem with Images, update can be found here:

viewtopic.php?p=339757#p339757

As for your Questions

About Caprice:

If Caprice told you to look for her, it means going throught the Forest, you will encounter her randomly there for now

About the Grind:

It´s intended, if played as intended it is going to take actual Weeks/Months to complete :lol:

About other Places feeling impossible:

This also is intended, you eventually will learn about things helping you with that, if you have agreed to train with Caprice, your progress is far from being ready to go to other places, well aside from the one place she told you to go that is and for that place, she gave you specific instruction on how to get there :-P

That´s as far as i will go answering this, don´t really want to Spoil stuff :whistle:
Last edited by meowww on Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

YesP69 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:46 am Yo for some reason my game just doesn't want to find any media. I'm certain it is a problem with TAI Awakening or Succubi Hunter itself because the actual path file I input at the start is correct and the only images that appear are the Witche's (the videos don't get found aswell as the village and forest images). This started happening when I created a new game for the second time. The first playthrough all of it was clean with no bugs.
This isn´t a problem with TAI Awakening or Succubi Hunter, if it would be, your first playthrough wouldn´t have worked either

Hard to say what you did wrong though, if the path would be right all images (Witch, Location etc.) would show, if the path would be wrong every image would cause an error

Only way i can think of for the game to show Witch Images, but an Error for any others Media, would be to either have deleted all the other Media or having changed the path for all the other Media, both things neither TAI Awakening nor Succubi Hunter do on there own, so yeah unfortunatly i have no Idea what you did to cause this :unsure:
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

meowww wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:41 am This isn´t a problem with TAI Awakening or Succubi Hunter, if it would be, your first playthrough wouldn´t have worked either

Only way i can think of for the game to show Witch Images, but an Error for any others Media, would be to either have deleted all the other Media or having changed the path for all the other Media, both things neither TAI Awakening nor Succubi Hunter do on there own, so yeah unfortunatly i have no Idea what you did to cause this :unsure:
My first playthrough did work, everything. Regarding what I possibly did is opening the files on windows media player a possibility that this would happen? I know it doesn't make sense, but after that it stopped working, funny enough I opened everything besides the Witches images (this meaning I at least opened 1 image or video per folder).

And btw, why is the village so low resolution, that was the whole reason why I started searching the game files.
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

YesP69 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:35 am
meowww wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:41 am This isn´t a problem with TAI Awakening or Succubi Hunter, if it would be, your first playthrough wouldn´t have worked either

My first playthrough did work, everything. Regarding what I possibly did is opening the files on windows media player a possibility that this would happen? I know it doesn't make sense, but after that it stopped working, funny enough I opened everything besides the Witches images (this meaning I at least opened 1 image or video per folder).
Well, I fixed it- guess what, since you need to setup a new path when you start a new game I inputted D:\TeaseAIAwake - so it was searching images in D:\TeaseAIAwakeScripts\etc. intead of searching in D:\TeaseAIAwake\Scripts\etc. - I just opened the file in the system variables called path and added the back slash.

Don't know why the Witch image files worked tho...
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

YesP69 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:46 am Well, I fixed it- guess what, since you need to setup a new path when you start a new game I inputted D:\TeaseAIAwake - so it was searching images in D:\TeaseAIAwakeScripts\etc. intead of searching in D:\TeaseAIAwake\Scripts\etc. - I just opened the file in the system variables called path and added the back slash.
That was my first thought, the Witch Images showing was what confused me, good to know you figured it out

As for the Location Images, they basically are from the very first version, instead of spending time to update them, we so far spend said time adding actual content and probably will continue to do so :-P
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

thanks for handling all the questions Meowww. I'm back at work so my time s a bit more limited.

I'm happy to see that the game is working well for most people and very happy that most are enjoying it.

It's probably fair to note that my ultimate intention is for this to be an open world where others can add content just like Meowww has been setting up standard succubi.

As such to actually win the end game without cheating would by my estimate take 6 months of regular play. This is an RPG where you are meant to grind and I hope you have fun grinding.

Honestly I fully expect that many people will want to cheat so they can experience the plot faster and also experience real battles with higher level succubi.

For those who don't want to cheat but do want to fast track their progress. Make friends with Caprice and make sure you use potions and armor which you craft in the major towns so you can fight higher level succubi for better rewards.

For those who want to cheat I'm happy to tell you how just message me privately.

In a future release I am very likely to actually introduce a cheat menu that enables you to upgrade your hero and also trigger certain story lines.

For now, if you are enjoying the game and want new/different content start chat in the developers page and I will help you become a contributor.
asd17
Explorer
Explorer

Post by asd17 »

Thanks for the aswer gonna give it a try with the new version of Tease Ai Awakening when i have time.
About caprice dont worry dont want spoiler but i was thinking that maybe i have missed a line of dialogue on how to go to her and mostly want only a confirm that it was a random encounter
galwayanon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galwayanon »

Is this a video, image or text based game?
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

galwayanon wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:50 am Is this a video, image or text based game?
A little of all but mostly video.

You will battle succubi who will make you stroke to as part of the battle in various different styles (slow, fast, rapid starting and stopping, teasing then head etc) whilst videos of the model play.

But mostly it is a grinding RPG, you start with a certain strength capable of only battling the weakest succubi, as you battle you gain experience and strength.

there is an emerging background and plot that adds purpose to your grinding and you will be asked to make choices that impact how the game ends for you and the experiences you will have during the game. Some of these are nice, Some are nasty if you are unlucky (or lucky if you like that sort of thing)