forming a new habit 1st anniversary

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Re: forming a new habit 1st anniversary

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:56 pm
Kike1989esp wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:43 pm I have the semen in my mouth I get on my knees and swallow it and then I thank the lady
that's so hot
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SissyFace »

Kike1989esp wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:50 pm
I have semen in my mouth, I get on my knees, I imagine that there is an ombre pointing his penis at me, I show it to him with a smile and I swallow it and I say thank you very much for giving me the semen from your penis :blush:

how are you?
omg i can't believe you did that.

i just finished week 1 day 6--75 seconds on my face while smiling with my eyes open, first week almost complete.
Kik: sss0371
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:33 pm
Kike1989esp wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:50 pm
I have semen in my mouth, I get on my knees, I imagine that there is an ombre pointing his penis at me, I show it to him with a smile and I swallow it and I say thank you very much for giving me the semen from your penis :blush:

how are you?
omg i can't believe you did that.

i just finished week 1 day 6--75 seconds on my face while smiling with my eyes open, first week almost complete.
I'm so happy for you, congratulations on that week, you're almost done now, I'm very excited about week 2
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 18

let's go for the fourth day of week 3

link is the day of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1958&p=6#t

Today is the fourth day, today we have to ejaculate in our mouths and we have to gargle then pour it into a glass and drink it again we drop it sensually and we can't wash our mouths I was already doing that to get used to the taste

I have the semen in my mouth I will keep it for a minute gargling as punishment for not being able to do my homework yesterday a lot of bubbles come out of my mouth and a little drips I pour it into the glass and drink it again I smile and let it come out of my mouth sensually and it falls on my chest every day I like having semen in my mouth more I'm not going to wash my mouth or drink water

how are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 19

let's go for the fifth day of week 3

link is the day 5 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1958&p=7#t

Today is the fifth day, today we have to ejaculate in the mouth with the tongue out and keep it that way for 1 minute, then gargle and swallow it with a smile

I have the semen in my mouth with my tongue out after 1 min I gargle for 1 min and finally I swallow it with a big smile and to the final question they ask us the answer is the girl I really like this

how is she doing to you?
Last edited by Kike1989esp on Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

Wow, I'm in awe of your progress. I just finished week 1 day 7 a minute ago. It is much easier if I ruin instead of fully cumming. I tried an experiment this time. First I ruined onto my face and I could easily keep it there smiling for 90 seconds. Then I tried again except I didn't ruin. There was a huge amount of cum and instant regret, lol. I smiled but it was probably not a convincing smile. Maybe I will do better next time in week 2.
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:52 pm Wow, I'm in awe of your progress. I just finished week 1 day 7 a minute ago. It is much easier if I ruin instead of fully cumming. I tried an experiment this time. First I ruined onto my face and I could easily keep it there smiling for 90 seconds. Then I tried again except I didn't ruin. There was a huge amount of cum and instant regret, lol. I smiled but it was probably not a convincing smile. Maybe I will do better next time in week 2.
I'm glad you like my progress

by the way, congratulations on finishing the second week little by little you are getting used to it

I don't ruin it if the experience is deeper
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

good today I will do 2 and I don't know how to do the punishment for not meeting the schedule

so I will do the 20th and 21st but I don't know if I will do both together on the same day since today's is a free choice

I'm open to suggestions for tonight's homework
Last edited by Kike1989esp on Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

Completed w2d1 yesterday. This was the hardest one yet. :\'-(
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:12 pm Completed w2d1 yesterday. This was the hardest one yet. :\'-(
much encouragement that you can see how you are getting used to it and it costs you less and less remember what we are doing is a habit

by the way I'm open to suggestions for tonight's homework :innocent:
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

Kike1989esp wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:31 pm
SissyFace wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:12 pm Completed w2d1 yesterday. This was the hardest one yet. :\'-(
much encouragement that you can see how you are getting used to it and it costs you less and less remember what we are doing is a habit

You need homework huh? :-D

Ok, this might be a bit harsh, but you asked for it.

You need to remember to stick to your plan, so I will assign you some homework that will be a physical reminder of the consequences for failing to do that. Your homework has 2 parts and I want you to do them both before you complete your next day.

1. You need to do some exercises so that your body will be sore tomorrow. This will also help with your flexibility for performing these tasks. I want you to do all of the following exercise tasks before you complete your next day.
- Stretch for 10 minutes. Do static stretches of your upper and lower body. Extend until you reach minor discomfort and then hold and breathe.
- Pushups X15, Situps X25, Superman 60 seconds, Squats x40, Fire hydrants, X10 for each leg, Planks 60 seconds, Wall sits 60 seconds, Mountain climber x20
- Stretch again for 10 minutes. Relax and focus on your breathing.
- This is the part to make you sore. During the course of the day you need to do 100 more squats, 100 more situps, 20 more fire hydrants for each leg, and at least 2 minutes more of planks and superman. You don't have to do it all at once, but you need to hit those numbers before you do part 2 of your homework.

2. Edge at least 10 times before you complete your next day's assignment. This will probably result in an extra large load going on your face, but I want you to remember that you asked for this and you need this in order to correctly learn this new habit. :yes:

I hope you get through it all no problem. Good luck.
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:03 pm
Kike1989esp wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:31 pm

You need homework huh? :-D

Ok, this might be a bit harsh, but you asked for it.

You need to remember to stick to your plan, so I will assign you some homework that will be a physical reminder of the consequences for failing to do that. Your homework has 2 parts and I want you to do them both before you complete your next day.

1. You need to do some exercises so that your body will be sore tomorrow. This will also help with your flexibility for performing these tasks. I want you to do all of the following exercise tasks before you complete your next day.
- Stretch for 10 minutes. Do static stretches of your upper and lower body. Extend until you reach minor discomfort and then hold and breathe.
- Pushups X15, Situps X25, Superman 60 seconds, Squats x40, Fire hydrants, X10 for each leg, Planks 60 seconds, Wall sits 60 seconds, Mountain climber x20
- Stretch again for 10 minutes. Relax and focus on your breathing.
- This is the part to make you sore. During the course of the day you need to do 100 more squats, 100 more situps, 20 more fire hydrants for each leg, and at least 2 minutes more of planks and superman. You don't have to do it all at once, but you need to hit those numbers before you do part 2 of your homework.

2. Edge at least 10 times before you complete your next day's assignment. This will probably result in an extra large load going on your face, but I want you to remember that you asked for this and you need this in order to correctly learn this new habit. :yes:

I hope you get through it all no problem. Good luck.
thank you very much for the tasks

I'm going to start doing part 1 now and when I finish I'll start doing the homework for day 6 of week 3

tomorrow I will do part 2 with the 10 orgasms and the task of day 1 of week 4 will be very hard to do but I will get it :weep:
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

[/quote]

I'm going to start doing part 1 now and when I finish I'll start doing the homework for day 6 of week 3

tomorrow I will do part 2 with the 10 orgasms and the task of day 1 of week 4 will be very hard to do but I will get it :weep:
[/quote]

Remember, not 10 orgasms, 10 edges. Edge means get close to orgasm, but don't actually do it.
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

SissyFace wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:04 am

[/quote]

Remember, not 10 orgasms, 10 edges. Edge means get close to orgasm, but don't actually do it.
[/quote]

yes yes I say it because task 1 of week 4 is going to be complicated with 10 edges it will come out a lot of cum :-O
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SissyFace »

Finished week 2 day 2. Was surprised by what she asked me to say "empty your balls on my face," but I said it out loud and was surprised to hear my own voice saying that :blush:

The rest wasn't too hard actually. Maybe this is starting to get easier. I opened my mouth a little and smiled and quite a lot of semen did indeed get into my mouth and I held it there for the count of 10. I didn't ruin either.