[Abandoned] TeaseViewer Ver 0.4.2 - Offline EOS viewer

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.3.1 - Every major functionality working (new bug-fixing update)

Post by Thamrill »

lynchy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:40 am Thanks for all the recent updates, it's really great to see so much progress here.
I tried the newest version (0.3.1) with multiple teases and it worked smoothly for most of them.
Great work.

But I ran into some problems as well (considering this is an alpha version, anything else would be strange ;) ).
Specifically in the tease "Estim Bondage" it doesn't progress past the first page.
Here is the log:
Spoiler: show
[06:34:56] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction:{"script":"init();"}
[06:34:56] init();
TypeError: invokeMember (log) on teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager$Console@5d8a33 failed due to: Unknown identifier: log
at <js> init(Unnamed:193:3485-3511)
at <js> :program(Unnamed:1:0-5)
at org.graalvm.polyglot.Context.eval(Context.java:371)
at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.eval(EOSTeaseManager.java:185)
at teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction.run(EvalAction.java:34)
at teaseManagers.eos.EOSPageExecutor.run(EOSPageExecutor.java:71)
at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.run(EOSTeaseManager.java:264)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

[06:34:56] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"gallery:54823c8e-078b-4b62-8b0e-63a2bbabfcfa\/907507"}
[06:34:57] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.IfAction:{"condition":"isNameValid()","commands":[{"say":{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>Welcome back, <eval>name<\/eval>!<\/p>"}}],"elseCommands":[{"say":{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>Welcome to Estim Bondage!<\/p>"}}]}
[06:34:57] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p><span style=\"color:#f44336\">WARNING: You need an estim device for this tease!<\/span><\/p><p><span style=\"color:#f44336\">This tease has been developed for the Estim 2B unit. It may not work perfectly on other units.<\/span><\/p>"}
And the second one I encountered in the tease "Estim Chatroom", also at the very beginning:
[06:34:56] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction:{"script":"init();"}
[06:34:56] init();
TypeError: invokeMember (log) on teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager$Console@5d8a33 failed due to: Unknown identifier: log
at <js> init(Unnamed:193:3485-3511)
at <js> :program(Unnamed:1:0-5)
at org.graalvm.polyglot.Context.eval(Context.java:371)
at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.eval(EOSTeaseManager.java:185)
at teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction.run(EvalAction.java:34)
at teaseManagers.eos.EOSPageExecutor.run(EOSPageExecutor.java:71)
at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.run(EOSTeaseManager.java:264)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:830)

[06:34:56] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"gallery:54823c8e-078b-4b62-8b0e-63a2bbabfcfa\/907507"}
[06:34:57] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.IfAction:{"condition":"isNameValid()","commands":[{"say":{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>Welcome back, <eval>name<\/eval>!<\/p>"}}],"elseCommands":[{"say":{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>Welcome to Estim Bondage!<\/p>"}}]}
[06:34:57] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p><span style=\"color:#f44336\">WARNING: You need an estim device for this tease!<\/span><\/p><p><span style=\"color:#f44336\">This tease has been developed for the Estim 2B unit. It may not work perfectly on other units.<\/span><\/p>"}
[06:36:41] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction:{"script":"secret_code = 0"}
[06:36:41] secret_code = 0
[06:36:41] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"file:device-img.jpg"}
[06:36:41] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.IfAction:{"condition":"teaseStorage.getItem(\"reputation\")","commands":[],"elseCommands":[{"eval":{"script":"teaseStorage.setItem(\"reputation\", 10)"}}]}
[06:36:47] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.IfAction:{"condition":"teaseStorage.getItem(\"progress\") > 0","commands":[],"elseCommands":[{"eval":{"script":"teaseStorage.setItem(\"progress\", 0)"}}]}
[06:36:47] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"file:download.jpg"}
[06:36:47] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"label":"<p>This tease requires a sound based estim device that plugs into your computer audio port. <\/p><p>It has been developed for the <strong>Estim 2B <\/strong>unit<strong> <\/strong>and requires the use of stereo mode. <\/p><p>It has been specifically designed to work within the 2B&#39;s limits.<\/p><p><span style=\"color: #e64a19\"><strong>Other units may have mixed results.<\/strong><\/span><\/p>"}
[06:36:47] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ChoiceAction:{"options":[{"label":"Continue","commands":[{"goto":{"target":"start2"}}]}]}
[06:36:52] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction:{"script":"volume = 60;\npages.disable('scriptx-room-1')\npages.disable('scriptx-room-4')\npages.disable('scriptx-room-5')\npages.disable('scriptx-room-7')\npages.disable('scriptx-room-9')\npages.disable('scriptx-room-13')\npages.disable('scriptx-room-14')"}
[06:36:52] volume = 60;
pages.disable('scriptx-room-1')
pages.disable('scriptx-room-4')
pages.disable('scriptx-room-5')
pages.disable('scriptx-room-7')
pages.disable('scriptx-room-9')
pages.disable('scriptx-room-13')
pages.disable('scriptx-room-14')
[06:36:53] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"gallery:acfd61cb-18f2-46a7-a5aa-8d8115cd0c18\/965825"}
[06:36:53] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"label":"<p><span style=\"color:#e64a19\"><strong>!!! Required !!!<\/strong><\/span><\/p><p>You need a sound based e-stim device for this tease!<br\/>Recommended setup: Tri-Phase<\/p>"}
[06:36:53] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ChoiceAction:{"options":[{"label":"Got it!","commands":[{"goto":{"target":"AAstart-2"}}]}]}
[06:36:58] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction:{"script":"secret_code = 0"}
[06:36:58] secret_code = 0
[06:36:58] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"file:device-img.jpg"}
[06:36:58] class teaseManagers.eos.actions.IfAction:{"condition":"teaseStorage.getItem(\"reputation\")","commands":[],"elseCommands":[{"eval":{"script":"teaseStorage.setItem(\"reputation\", 10)"}}]}
Again, thank you so much for this project!
Thanks for the feedback, apparently I forgot to fix the API for the Console, actually I thought nobody used it. Thanks for posting the logs. Gonna fix it for next release.

Thamrill

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.3.1 - Every major functionality working (new bug-fixing update)

Post by Trusfrated »

Thamrill wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:49 am
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:30 am
  • Copy text to Clipboard feature that would allow for using a TextToSpeech Reader app
Possibly, can you please give me more info on how you want it to perform: basic selectable text that can be selected to be copied, text that is automatically copied to clipboard while it pops out, being able to copy the text just by clicking on a text bubble. I can do it, possibly, it will take a little bit of time, but I can do it only for simple text, not buttons and the such.
For my purposes, it would be best if the text in the center of the screen (usually what is spoken by the characters, not buttons) would be automatically copied to the clipboard as it is displayed. That way, any TTS software that has a Clipboard "watcher" would speak the lines as they happen. Philo did this for GuideMe and it worked wonderfully! I would really appreciate this feature, but understand that it would probably be a lower priority.
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:30 am One little bug that I noticed so far is that sometimes switching to full screen mode doesn't scale properly and the right side of my screen (with the buttons) isn't visible. Also the "flat" appearance themes seem to have an extra title bar at the top that doesn't go away in full screen mode.
I will look into it. Can you share a screenshot of the right side being cut-out? Can be also useful to know what the resolution of your screen is.
My resolution is 1920x1080. This seems to happen when I play with the Maximize and Restore window buttons before entering fullscreen mode.
2021-01-28.png
2021-01-28.png (770.16 KiB) Viewed 2642 times
Also, one tease I happened to try did not advance the picture appropriately. It's called "VN: try to fuck them all!" by a deleted member. The problem happens with the 2nd picture of the tease. I tried downloading it a 2nd time and it didn't make a difference. Here is the log:

Code: Select all

[00:40:06]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"file:amazing-design-of-the-bedroom-for-men-ideas-with-black-bed-added.jpg"}
[00:40:06]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You wake up in your bedroom.<\/p>"}
[00:40:08]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You are the son of the wealthiest man in the city, receiving a large sum of money after he died. The only dying wish was that his family live together and share the wealth.<\/p>"}
[00:40:08]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You head to the bathroom for a morning shower.<\/p>"}
[00:40:09]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.GoToAction:{"target":"1-LK1"}
[00:40:09]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"gallery:38955350-b80a-4712-ad09-b4c83579448b\/881068"}
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /media/38955350-b80a-4712-ad09-b4c83579448b/881068.jpg
	at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.newInputStream(ZipFileSystem.java:576)
	at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipPath.newInputStream(ZipPath.java:741)
	at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.newInputStream(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:277)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Files.java:159)
	at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.setImage(EOSTeaseManager.java:338)
	at teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction$1.run(ImageAction.java:29)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:313)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
	at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

[00:40:09]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You see your older sister beat you there.<\/p>"}
[00:40:11]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p><span style=\"color:#f44336\">Hey, stepbro! I can&#x27;t believe this whole house is ours!<\/span><\/p>"}
Thanks again! :wave:
ImageImage
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:48 am
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:30 am
  • Copy text to Clipboard feature that would allow for using a TextToSpeech Reader app
Possibly, can you please give me more info on how you want it to perform: basic selectable text that can be selected to be copied, text that is automatically copied to clipboard while it pops out, being able to copy the text just by clicking on a text bubble. I can do it, possibly, it will take a little bit of time, but I can do it only for simple text, not buttons and the such.
For my purposes, it would be best if the text in the center of the screen (usually what is spoken by the characters, not buttons) would be automatically copied to the clipboard as it is displayed. That way, any TTS software that has a Clipboard "watcher" would speak the lines as they happen. Philo did this for GuideMe and it worked wonderfully! I would really appreciate this feature, but understand that it would probably be a lower priority.
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:30 am One little bug that I noticed so far is that sometimes switching to full screen mode doesn't scale properly and the right side of my screen (with the buttons) isn't visible. Also the "flat" appearance themes seem to have an extra title bar at the top that doesn't go away in full screen mode.
I will look into it. Can you share a screenshot of the right side being cut-out? Can be also useful to know what the resolution of your screen is.
My resolution is 1920x1080. This seems to happen when I play with the Maximize and Restore window buttons before entering fullscreen mode.
2021-01-28.png
Also, one tease I happened to try did not advance the picture appropriately. It's called "VN: try to fuck them all!" by a deleted member. The problem happens with the 2nd picture of the tease. I tried downloading it a 2nd time and it didn't make a difference. Here is the log:

Code: Select all

[00:40:06]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"file:amazing-design-of-the-bedroom-for-men-ideas-with-black-bed-added.jpg"}
[00:40:06]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You wake up in your bedroom.<\/p>"}
[00:40:08]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You are the son of the wealthiest man in the city, receiving a large sum of money after he died. The only dying wish was that his family live together and share the wealth.<\/p>"}
[00:40:08]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You head to the bathroom for a morning shower.<\/p>"}
[00:40:09]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.GoToAction:{"target":"1-LK1"}
[00:40:09]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction:{"locator":"gallery:38955350-b80a-4712-ad09-b4c83579448b\/881068"}
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /media/38955350-b80a-4712-ad09-b4c83579448b/881068.jpg
	at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.newInputStream(ZipFileSystem.java:576)
	at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipPath.newInputStream(ZipPath.java:741)
	at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.newInputStream(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:277)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Files.java:159)
	at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.setImage(EOSTeaseManager.java:338)
	at teaseManagers.eos.actions.ImageAction$1.run(ImageAction.java:29)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:313)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
	at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
	at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

[00:40:09]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p>You see your older sister beat you there.<\/p>"}
[00:40:11]	class teaseManagers.eos.actions.SayAction:{"mode":"pause","label":"<p><span style=\"color:#f44336\">Hey, stepbro! I can&#x27;t believe this whole house is ours!<\/span><\/p>"}
Thanks again! :wave:
For clipboard, no problem, I think it's more lines of code implementing the option to enable it in the preference menu rather than implementing the actual functionality.

For the error with the tease, I'm going to try it once I come back from work.

For the full screen problem, just to get it right: you change size of the windows, then go to fullscreen and it causes problems? I'll look into it.

Thamrill

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Thamrill wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:09 am For the full screen problem, just to get it right: you change size of the windows, then go to fullscreen and it causes problems? I'll look into it.
I don't even think that is the case. For example, If I open the program, it is not maximized. I then open a tease. It appears normally in the program window. Then I hit F11 and it goes full screen but the right side (and maybe part of the bottom) is cut off. If I come out of the full screen mode and maximize the window and then go full screen again, it looks good.

I think the issue or key might be that the window needs to be maximized before going full screen. When I come out of full screen, the window may appear to be maximized but the maximize button is available (as opposed toe Restore Down). If I click that first, it all works as it should. Hope that makes sense.
ImageImage
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:48 am For my purposes, it would be best if the text in the center of the screen (usually what is spoken by the characters, not buttons) would be automatically copied to the clipboard as it is displayed. That way, any TTS software that has a Clipboard "watcher" would speak the lines as they happen. Philo did this for GuideMe and it worked wonderfully! I would really appreciate this feature, but understand that it would probably be a lower priority.
Done, ready for next update. I've also added the possibility of copying text from a text bubble by right-clicking the text itself
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:48 am My resolution is 1920x1080. This seems to happen when I play with the Maximize and Restore window buttons before entering fullscreen mode.
I'm sorry, I tried but I'm not able to reproduce the issue, so I don't know what's happening.
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:48 am Also, one tease I happened to try did not advance the picture appropriately. It's called "VN: try to fuck them all!" by a deleted member. The problem happens with the 2nd picture of the tease. I tried downloading it a 2nd time and it didn't make a difference. Here is the log:
Thanks, there was one very significative bug in the downloader. The viewer crashed because it couldn't find an image. As the next update of the downlaoder becomes available (I'm testing it now) re-download the tease and you will be all good.

Cheers,
Thamrill

Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:55 pm
Thamrill wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:09 am For the full screen problem, just to get it right: you change size of the windows, then go to fullscreen and it causes problems? I'll look into it.
I don't even think that is the case. For example, If I open the program, it is not maximized. I then open a tease. It appears normally in the program window. Then I hit F11 and it goes full screen but the right side (and maybe part of the bottom) is cut off. If I come out of the full screen mode and maximize the window and then go full screen again, it looks good.

I think the issue or key might be that the window needs to be maximized before going full screen. When I come out of full screen, the window may appear to be maximized but the maximize button is available (as opposed toe Restore Down). If I click that first, it all works as it should. Hope that makes sense.
Deosn't happen to me, so either I already changed something in the fullscreen code and the issue has been already fixed without me noticing or it doesn't happen to me due to difference in the setup (like, I have two screens, don't know if it makes any difference). I suggest we try again after releasing a_0.4.0 and see how it goes.

Edit: added another preview of 0.4.0 (I still need to find a better placement and style for the button)
Attachments
immagine_2021-01-28_200455.png
immagine_2021-01-28_200455.png (780.68 KiB) Viewed 2579 times

Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Downloader update

Post by Thamrill »

Thanks to Trusfrated I noticed a bug in the downloader, nothing excessively serious, but it could cause the downloader to save pictures in the wrong galley, if a gallery had no name. You can download the updated version here:

https://mega.nz/file/OJZQlDSa#bca90fi-A ... YU2BVCDmZg

place it in the data folder of the viewer to be able to run it from the TeaseViewer.

It's so much easier to pump out update of the downloader as it is a single 1MB file :lol: :lol:

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.3.1 - Every major functionality working; downloader bug-fixing update

Post by bootslicker »

Hello Thamrill!!

I downloaded the first part of those 2 tease of this author
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=34404

The B. A. M. Part 1 Batman314
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39051
The B.A.T. Batman314
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=36387

the first one "The B. A. M. Part 1" download without error but then don't start
the second one "The B.A.T." I get some error please read below the output log
and also this one didn't start at all

I used the last version of the downloader taken here

here output log of the second one:

Starting download of https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=36387
Identification complete
Completed script reading
Completed media indexing
! Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://media.milovana.com/timg/d75db38 ... aa994a.mp3
! Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://media.milovana.com/timg/d75db38 ... aa994a.mp3
! Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://media.milovana.com/timg/tb_xl/d ... aa994a.mp3
! Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://media.milovana.com/timg/tb_xl/d ... aa994a.mp3
## Failed downloading: https://milovana.com/media/get.php?fold ... 70-bpm.mp3
## Failed downloading: https://milovana.com/media/get.php?fold ... 80-bpm.mp3
## Failed downloading: https://milovana.com/media/get.php?fold ... 90-bpm.mp3
## Failed downloading: https://milovana.com/media/get.php?fold ... a70bpm.mp3
## Failed downloading: https://milovana.com/media/get.php?fold ... a80bpm.mp3
## Failed downloading: https://milovana.com/media/get.php?fold ... a90bpm.mp3
Completed media download
Completed download
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Alpha-release] TeaseViewer Ver 0.3.1 - Every major functionality working; downloader bug-fixing update

Post by Thamrill »

bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:03 am Hello Thamrill!!
I downloaded this tease

and I get some error from the last version of the downloader taken here
to be honest don't know if it work with the previous version

here output log:

Identification complete
Completed script reading
Completed media indexing
Completed media download
Completed download

then the downloaded tease don't work at all black screen and nothing else...
Problem with that tease is that for some reason the Audio file are not accessible, hence the 403 errors. Since the files are missing the viewer crashes while starting the loading. Try the online version, you shouldn't be able to hear the missing MP3 files as well. I can add in the code a failsafe mechanism that allows continuing the tease even with missing files

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:36 am
I downloaded this tease

here output log:

Identification complete
Completed script reading
Completed media indexing
Completed media download
Completed download

Problem with that tease is that for some reason the Audio file are not accessible, hence the 403 errors. Since the files are missing the viewer crashes while starting the loading. Try the online version, you shouldn't be able to hear the missing MP3 files as well. I can add in the code a failsafe mechanism that allows continuing the tease even with missing files
I edited my message please check it again!
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 am
Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:36 am
I downloaded this tease

here output log:

Identification complete
Completed script reading
Completed media indexing
Completed media download
Completed download

I edited my message please check it again!
Would be helpful to see the execution log for the one that downloads without errors but crashes on start. You can find it in the logs folder

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Nothing!! the log is created but totally empty!

I suggest to try to download those 2 tease and some other from Him
if You can and see why they don't work,
I know that the author push EOS like a Master to the limit.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:20 pm Nothing!! the log is created but totally empty!

I will, once I come home from work. Have you set the logging level preference in the Preference>debugging menu to all? Setting it to all should make it record all possible issues.

bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:24 pm
bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:20 pm Nothing!! the log is created but totally empty!

I will, once I come home from work. Have you set the logging level preference in the Preference>debugging menu to all? Setting it to all should make it record all possible issues.
Yes!!! those are the settings that I used but nothing happen.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Thamrill »

bootslicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 pm
Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Yes!!! those are the settings that I used but nothing happen.
Now it dawned on me, I again deleted a warning on the main post. TeaseViewer can only run teases that were natively developed in EOS, not NYX teases updated to use EOS. That tease that you can't run is a NYX tease. In the future I will make the program compatible also with NYX and classical teases, but for the moment you should use GuideMe/TeaseMe for those. It's not giving an error as incompatible teases are ignored. I'm gonna add a dialog to inform users. You can still download content with the downloader but you will have to wait to be able to run it.

- Thamrill