Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by avatarbr »

Patch 45 and 45.1

If I use this script:

Code: Select all

Stop stroking @StopStroking
#PetName my friend want to tease you
You can stroke, but do not cum. 
@AddContact2
@SystemMessage #Contact2 turned on the mic @PlayAudio[Challenge02.mp3] @Contact2
@Contact2 @Wait(15)
@Contact2 @Wait(15)
@Contact2 @Wait(15)
@Contact2 @Wait(12)
@Contact2 @Wait(15)
@Contact2 @Wait(15)
@Contact2 @Wait(15)
@Contact2 @Wait(10)
@RemoveContact2
@SystemMessage #Contact2 turned off the mic  @Wait(10)
@End
I got the messages (not Contact2, but contact2 name)
Contact2 has joined the chat room
Contact2 has left the chat room

over and over again.

If I use Contact1, works fine.
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

Can't add things to wish list, throws a "cannot locate image url provided".

When I paste the url, a picture of it comes up. Click 'Create'; the image disappears and it throws the error.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by DemonXia »

DemonXia wrote:Hi,

During Risky Pick when opening Case 23 in round 5, which at that point contained 60 edges, I got an error popup. The game continued without problems for as far as I know afterwards.

Index was outside the bounds of the array

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Tease_AI.Form1.StatusUpdatePost() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7509
   at Tease_AI.Form1.UpdatesTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8019
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///K:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///K:/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///K:/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
    Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
    Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
I think this error is caused by a Glitter script in the Swiss personality. OpiateT3.txt
ark235
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by ark235 »

Bugs found in the Risky Pick script:

This line is missing an @Goto, which causes her to always respond as if you chose the other girls ass:
[you] So you think my ass is better... (Good Thing Asskisser) @UnlockImages
Should be
[you] So you think my ass is better... @Goto(Good Thing Asskisser) @UnlockImages

Also, a bug that causes it to go into permanent italics font:
I mean, you <i>gotta<i> be aching right now
Missing a /, should be:
I mean, you <i>gotta</i> be aching right now

Also, where she asks you if you want her to instruct you or do the edges yourself, I added:
[you, guide, guide me]

Asking her to 'guide me' seems like an appropriate response but has the opposite to expected result without that.
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

Hi there

Got a recurrent crash with Hold the edge scripts. It can't find the "HoldTheEdge.txt" file in this folder :

\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Stroke\Edge
... which is right, since it is located in that one :

\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Stroke\HoldTheEdge
Copying the file from on to another actually stopped the soft from crashing, though it can't be a definitive fix, or can it ? :)
I'm guessing Patch 45 changed quite a few folder structures so that Glitter scripts could do the job, and that would be one of the casualties.

No big deal I guess, but here it is
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

avatarbr wrote:I got the messages (not Contact2, but contact2 name)
Contact2 has joined the chat room
Contact2 has left the chat room
tBone wrote:Can't add things to wish list, throws a "cannot locate image url provided".
When I paste the url, a picture of it comes up. Click 'Create'; the image disappears and it throws the error.
ark235 wrote:Bugs found in the Risky Pick script:
Mat wrote:When asking to stroke faster, the metronome increased before the domme had typed a response
CXZman wrote:Got a recurrent crash with Hold the edge scripts. It can't find the "HoldTheEdge.txt" file in this folder
Thanks very much for catching these bugs. These particular ones should now all be addressed in the latest patch 46:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776&p=204395#p204395
Mat wrote:Then when getting to the last image in an image set it doesn't loop, so I clicked the button to move the image forwards a few times but it kept changing back when the image should have normally changed, after 2 or 3 times and after showing a tumblr image it reset itself and worked ok, but then during "Boobs, Butts and Ballbusting," on a boobs image, when the domme typed it went back to the last image again.. and it was frozen so I couldn't move it onwards.
Also I asked to stop during the ballbusting part and the domme said "guess we better stop for now" but then asked me to smack my balls again..
I'm guessing the BB&B script locked the image and the "let me stop" response didn't unfreeze it, although after BB&B finished the image started moving correctly, although I still couldn't move it with the arrow buttons
Then just after the domme said to edge for the last time I accidentally clicked "let me stop" with Lazy Sub and it crashed with not responding.. after about 2 hours :\'-(
I've got the UnlockImages problem fixed for Patch 46. The Boobs, Butts and Ballbusting script actually uses defunct Commands that are only still in the program so this script will still work, but I think that's actually been causing some problems. I'll write an updated version of this Module and hopefully that will make things a little more stable.

Thanks for catching the Let Me Stop problem, though sorry for the timing of it :blush:

One of the things I need to add is a state where the domme overrides any Interrupt requests. I'll make that a priority for the next patch and make sure she exists in that state during End scripts

DemonXia wrote:During Risky Pick when opening Case 23 in round 5, which at that point contained 60 edges, I got an error popup. The game continued without problems for as far as I know afterwards.
Index was outside the bounds of the array
DemonXia wrote:I think this error is caused by a Glitter script in the Swiss personality. OpiateT3.txt
Thanks for tracking it down, I think I may have overlooked something when creating the routine that handles legacy syntax after the Glitter conversion. There's probably a few more kinks like this floating around, but keep letting me know if you find any and I'll get them ironed out
DemonXia wrote:Also when opening up the games window and loading either the slot machine or the memory game the program stops responding for a minute or two. This has been happening for a the last couple of patches already. I think it started in the 30s versions of patches, but I'm not sure of that. Everything responds and resumes after a minute or two.
Trusfrated wrote:Also, as someone else pointed out, when entering the Games area for the first time in a session it does hang for 30-60 seconds while the hard drive is churning. Presumably it's doing something with the images. I don't believe this happens if I then close and re-open the program, but when I rebooted and went in again this delay was repeated. Again, fairly minor gripe.
Thanks for pointing this out, I had no idea this was happening. I'll go over the code and check for any possible busy loops. I've been trying to phase out all code that could cause them, and there might be one here. If that's the problem I'll get it patched as soon as possible, if not I may need to come back and ask for some more information.
Trusfrated wrote: I've been able to replicate it several times, including after a reboot. I honestly haven't played Match Game for a long time, so I can't say if it was a recent patch that introduced this. Was just interested in trying it again before looking at Risky Pick.

Not too important as far as I'm concerned, but since it was a "crash" I thought I should report it.
The new image handling is bound to have some growing pains I guess, although I sure wouldn't mind things just working right the first time :lol: When I get a chance I'll try to get this resolved
Trusfrated wrote:I sort of miss the gif animation (1x) in the match game. Not sure if this was removed due to feedback or to reduce memory loads? When it uses a gif blog image sometimes the first frame is not so clear (for identification purposes) versus seeing the entire animation sequence. Minor annoyance
It was to reduce memory loads. You can turn off gifs for the Match Game in the Settings menu to keep them for showing up, right now it's the best solution I got for Match Game gifs with the knowledge that I have.
strange69 wrote:Hi this bug/problem has been posted before by desperategent on page 1 but I'm getting the same problem also. It happens when Contact 1 is brought in. If i continue it just says Domme is typing.
Using patch 45 now
Damn, this really should have been fixed for Patch 45. Can you duplicate the error with Patch 46 and send me the crash report so I can compare where the crash occurred there?
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

Not sure if bug or intended, I added some stuff to the wish list, but I can only look at the first item. It would also be nice to have to management of current wish list items as I made a mistake on the first one and now have no way to get rid of it... that I know of...
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

Think I saw how to report a bug somewhere in the thread....but can't find it now.

I know nothing....really nothing about writing scripts.

I getting pop up windows with error messages. But how do I capture the entire window, you usually have to scroll down to see it all, so that I can post it and do my very minor part in making this even more awesome than it is?

If someone could walk me thru the steps I would really appreciate it!
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

closetwanker wrote:Think I saw how to report a bug somewhere in the thread....but can't find it now.

I know nothing....really nothing about writing scripts.

I getting pop up windows with error messages. But how do I capture the entire window, you usually have to scroll down to see it all, so that I can post it and do my very minor part in making this even more awesome than it is?

If someone could walk me thru the steps I would really appreciate it!
If you select a bit of the text you should be able to press ctrl + A to select everything then ctrl + C to copy it.
When posting it remember to put it in a spoiler tag so it doesn't take up loads of room
strange69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by strange69 »

Damn, this really should have been fixed for Patch 45. Can you duplicate the error with Patch 46 and send me the crash report so I can compare where the crash occurred there?
I installed patch 46 from fresh, the only script is wicked tease, so it's just bare bones. Again tease ai crashes at the point where contact 1 is added.

Cassie has joined the chat room
Domme Name is typing...

Hope this helps..

Spoiler: show
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4608
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Tease AI
CodeBase: file:///E:/New%20folder/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34250 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34262 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/New%20folder/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/New%20folder/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

I posted this in the other thread a few weeks ago and thought I should post it here..

During "too much hentai" it only showed hentai and then when it stopped on hentai it acted as if it had stopped on a different image and made me edge..

Also with patch 46, the "let me stop" interrupt still doesn't unlock the image slideshow for me..
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Just found a bug in Patch 46 (not happens in older versions).

In this script:

[done, yes, Yes Mistress, yeah, yea, sure] That was fun @Goto(done)
@DifferentAnswer Yes or no #PetName?
(done)
500 strokes done huh?
Since the @GoTo(done) have the same word of the [done, yes, Yes Mistress, yeah, yea, sure], the script goes to the first line, where it find the done word in [ ].
( ) and [ ] are the same thing for the app.

UPDATE: just find out dont need the [ ]. Any word and the @Goto command go there.

In the png_worship script, this part:

Would you rather pleasure me by licking my #Pussy for hours
Or would you prefer to worship me by licking my feet? #Grin
[first,pussy,pleasure]That's tempting #lol @Goto(pleasure)
[second,feet,worship]I always knew you were a pervert @Goto(worship)
The last @Goto(worship) send the script to the worship in the line "Or would you prefer to worship me by licking my feet?" (the line its not displayed, but the line below (the question)
Last edited by avatarbr on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

I've run into a few things:

Just realized I don't know how to insert a "spoiler" so one will have to wait. can someone tell me how to do that?

The other is during avoid the edge the video wouldn't pause. tried stop, edge, even safeword. when the video ended she finally acknowledged that I had used the safe word.

During audio files, that she's teasing me....if I say stop or edge she types for me to stop, but the audio file keeps running.

Finally, she introduced a friend and it crashed as it has been. Sorry I don't have more info for that!
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

q55x8x wrote:
closetwanker wrote:jumping from clothed, to naked, to panties,
Normally the domme images should be set up like dommeimagefolder/1/<images> then another folder domme images/2/<images>
By making 1,2,3,4... folders the programm will play only one of these session per .. well ... session. By naming the pictures in there with 1,jpg, 2.jpg ,3.jpg and so on you can select the order the pictures will appear.
The next factor now is the setting "image previous/next chance" there you can set the chance by which the program will jump to the next or previous. So if you want to prevent the domme from putting clothes back on you can set up your images correctly and st this chance to 100% and the session will never jump back. hope this helps ;)

Where do I find the file to set up the chance?
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drblaze2 »

The glitter contacts are acting strange, they'll go from the Cruel and Sadistic, to kind and caring trait. It's almost like they're reverting to the old personality