My Hypnossis Experience

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Re: My Hypnossis Experience

Post by Ms. Julie »

les,
----

Except for erotic hypnosis (where I like someone else to do the driving) I've moved into self-hypnosis. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis anyways, although sometimes it can be easier to just sit back and relax and listen to someone else guide the process.

teased247,
------------
Your experience is interesting and I am more convinced now that you don't need to actually go through some elaborate induction at all to have the effect of hypnosis. You don't actually need to be explicitly 'hypnotized' to experience the effects. All that it takes is 'focus' and imagination. Relaxing and convincing yourself you are going deep are useful psychological tools for the hypnotist, but not necessary. I can make my hand go numb and twitch (as I feel it want to rise) without doing any induction what-so-ever. I can make myself feel jolts of pleasure while completely awake. I just have to focus and imagine that's what I am feeling and then I really do start to feel them.

I sprained my ankle not too long ago and a couple of nights I focused on feeling it become numb. As it started to tingle I thought, "I guess it doesn't quite hurt as much", but the effect was pretty small overall. However, the next day my ankle didn't hurt at all. I don't know the mechanism for hypnosis for pain control, but I have read it is one of the few areas where hypnosis has been scientifically proven to work. It's not a miracle though because it takes a significant part of ones day to focus and imagine long enough to get those feeling and the desired effect. Hypnosis is really useful in allowing the conscious mind to control areas of the subconscious that are not considered to be 'directly' controllable. However, I suspect that if one practiced hypnosis for pain control, or pleasure, or other things that eventually they could 'invoke it on demand' as if it was a consciously accessible aspect of their body like moving their arm or leg. It's like learning how to control a muscle you didn't even know you had.

So (non erotic) hypnosis is really cool and useful, although with quite narrow applicability. Pain, anxiety, pleasure, and a few other areas. It's also theoretically useful for creating associations (spiders are harmless, cigarettes taste terrible), but creating associations that stick requires a lot of repetition and can be done in a lot of other ways as well (such as counter-conditioning).
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by teased247 »

Ms Julie,

Yes that self-hypno for pain does work for sure. My wife did the self-hypno when she delivered our 1st kiddo naturally. (one and done btw with that) .... she did not have any pain meds or epidural stuff. Just straight out self hypnosis. It was pretty amazing to watch how she did it and even more amazing that it worked.

On another note ... I am curious as to how these "Triggers" play their roles in all of this, as they definitely seem to have a "Trigger" effect for me. When and where can they be planted/dropped? Some seem to believe that one must be "under" for them to stick ... while others seem to think they can be planted anywhere anytime. An interesting topic for sure.

Oh and one last thing .... I don't think I will ever buy into the "Spiders are harmless" suggestion... lol :lol:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

My wife did the self-hypno when she delivered our 1st kiddo naturally.
That's amazingly cool and awesome. Such confidence!

I think triggers are just associations. Memories basically. Every time you experience X, you remember Y because of the repetition of pattern. For a while I did think there was something special about them. The 'magic' of hypnosis. But now I think they are literally just conditioned memories.

For me there is something 'deep' about ASMR triggers though. Like when Nikki does her staccato word technique, sure there is the suggestion to imagine pleasure when you hear a word, but for me that doesn't fully explain the intensity of the trigger. However through echo, or reverberation effect I get an actual ASMR 'buzz' every-time she says a word. I think this creates a very strong subconscious association between her staccato ASMR triggering words and pleasure experienced during the session. That's my theory anyways. Otherwise the triggering (when not actively trying to imagine anything) seems strangely strong.

As for spiders, you might not come to actually like them, but through conditioning you could come to be comfortable with them. I have a psychologist friend who tells me stories she really probably shouldn't. Some of her psychology practice is just slowly exposing people to things they fear and react to negatively in a slow and gradually increasing intensity. A picture of a spider, then a spider toy, then a spider in a tank, then a spider in a tank with an open top, and so on ... Over many sessions she can get them to the point where they can actually touch the spider or let it crawl on them. They never totally get rid of their fear completely, but they get to the point where they don't act in a wildly irrational way to the perceived threat of a spider.
Last edited by Ms. Julie on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Post by teasedalot »

Ms. Julie wrote:Yes my teases are 'tease and delay', not really truly denial at all. It is a super hot fantasy to think about conditioning a man to see teasing as almost his sole source of pleasure, (occasional orgasms are necessary to rekindle the fire of course), and then use that to train him further. Very very hot fantasy. Any volunteers? ;-)
Ms Julie - i would be most happy and honoured to volunteer for this! i think i'm nearly there anyway, i find that my desire to be teased is far greater than my desire to orgasm...
Ms. Julie wrote:ToTheEdge,
how many guys into hypno on this forum have managed a hands free orgasm under trance before?
Yes I would be curious as well. It's hard for me to comprehend why achieving an HFO is so difficult.
i've done this Ms. Julie - to Nikki Fatales and to Isabella Valentines hypnosis that suggests it. It was hard the first time - i had to listen to the files over and over (that in itself is hard to find time for). But once it starts to work it gets easier each time!

i'd love to cum hands free for Your sexy voice!

Ms. Julie wrote:I'm seriously considering this direction. I'm working on a video right now with the idea that it may become the start of the 'journey'. Or maybe not. Still working through details in my mind.
Kneels down legs spread wide - throbbing and desperate. Please let me carry Your luggage on this amazing 'journey'! Pretty please with a hands free orgasm (or just denial) on top *moans*
Ms. Julie wrote:My next video tease (which I am working on right now BTW) is going to play on this a lot. I'm borrowing very heavily from my experience of the last ... hmm I think it's only been a week! An insane, craxy, obsessed, indulgent, week of total immersion into hypnofantasy.

I can't say for sure of course. I might get it 'wrong', but I think and hope that you guys are going to absolutely LOVE this next video. It plays on the losing control fantasy with hypnotic elements quite heavily. Of being broken through overwhelming arousal into submission and by fully submitting feeling the conversion of arousal feelings into a feelings of complete bliss. Anyways, we'll see how it goes.
Moans and drips - You have no idea how badly i want to lose control to You! i'm so hard and wet just thinking what You might make us do!

Ms. Julie wrote:God yes. If I could make a man (or woman, for that matter) feel pleasure remotely just by focusing on them with my mind, that would be the hottest super power ever. Hypnosis is very very close to that.
Never gotten a HFO from it
I'm starting to conclude from my experiments (many willing subjects) that HFO is actually really difficult. I just assumed that because I could do it so easily that it was just a matter of practice, but it seems more than that. I don't know any men that can have one (although there are videos on xhamster that show some men having them). Soooo, I guess they are actually really difficult. A rare skill. That's too bad. Giving an orgasm just from my words would be so hot for me.
i'm feeling pleasure just reading Your words (no touching at all and i've got angry cock) - hearing them would be bliss indeed.

i'd love to be Your first hands free orgasm Ms. Julie - let me try please?
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

teasedalot,

It may happen. I'm working on this video for now, but after that I 'might' start a session for 'deep submission' for willing participants. I'm not promising anything and it's just an idea for now that may never happen.

So you HAVE had an HFO. Well then you are quite rare and special! My current favorite fantasy right now is the image of me standing in front of a kneeling slave, legs slightly apart and I basically walk him through a hypnosis 'like' session where I explain that when I touch him on the shoulder he will feel immense pleasure. And then I do light tapping - touch, touch, touch until they are literally shaking. That sounds so fucking hot doesn't it?

A variation of this is where I tell them I am going to slap him across the face. Very lightly at first. And when I do he is going to feel deep feelings of submission and pleasure. right to his core. And I explain that I'm going to slap just a tiny bit harder each time and that each time for him the feelings of submission and pleasure will get stronger and stronger.

Oh yes. Those (closely related) fantasies are very hot for me right now.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teasedalot »

Ms. Julie wrote:teasedalot,

It may happen. I'm working on this video for now, but after that I 'might' start a session for 'deep submission' for willing participants. I'm not promising anything and it's just an idea for now that may never happen.
i'm willing Ms. Julie and i'll wait patiently hoping like hell and dripping like crazy just thinking about it! Whimpers
Ms. Julie wrote:So you HAVE had an HFO. Well then you are quite rare and special! My current favorite fantasy right now is the image of me standing in front of a kneeling slave, legs slightly apart and I basically walk him through a hypnosis 'like' session where I explain that when I touch him on the shoulder he will feel immense pleasure. And then I do light tapping - touch, touch, touch until they are literally shaking. That sounds so fucking hot doesn't it?

A variation of this is where I tell them I am going to slap him across the face. Very lightly at first. And when I do he is going to feel deep feelings of submission and pleasure. right to his core. And I explain that I'm going to slap just a tiny bit harder each time and that each time for him the feelings of submission and pleasure will get stronger and stronger.

Oh yes. Those (closely related) fantasies are very hot for me right now.
OMG Ms. Julie - i'm kneeling here now, legs spread as i type this, dripping onto the floor. i want to shake and suffer like that for You with You touching me on the shoulder - i'm getting the shivers already and am sooooo hard and horny.
Perhaps it would be best to combine the two - once You have me shaking and dripping uncontrollably, then move on to slapping until i fall into the deepest trance so submissive and in so much pleasure but not cuming until You say the word (or stop and walk away)

Whimpers - fuck that's SOOOO hot Ms. Julie!
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Yes, I have a feeling you would be very receptive to that. I'm certain I could make you cum like that. Not that I would of course. I mean why would I? It would be more fun to keep you aroused and denied. But knowing that you 'could' cum, I just choose to stop you short of that. That's important to.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teasedalot »

Ms. Julie wrote:Yes, I have a feeling you would be very receptive to that. I'm certain I could make you cum like that. Not that I would of course. I mean why would I? It would be more fun to keep you aroused and denied. But knowing that you 'could' cum, I just choose to stop you short of that. That's important to.
MOANS! GROANS! DRIPS! SHIVERS!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

OMG just reading that took me nearly to the edge!
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): none currently (see "About Me")
Sub/Slave(s): none currently (see "About Me")

Post by andy wood »

Ms. Julie,

I was already planning on doing more of your "O Control" tease series this weekend.

I am not as much into hypno-play as teasedalot. For that matter, I am not as much into tease-and-denial as he is either. (Is anyone?)

But these words of yours were seriously hot:

Yes, I have a feeling you would be very receptive to that. I'm certain I could make you cum like that. Not that I would of course. I mean why would I? It would be more fun to keep you aroused and denied. But knowing that you 'could' cum, I just choose to stop you short of that. That's important to.

I am sitting here with Angry Cock myself. (Thank you for teaching me that term for it, by the way.)

You are impressing me a lot. I am looking forward to your "O Control" series more and more. (One detail that I would like to share from the first "O Control" flash tease, is how the hypno-domme in it tells me that she could teach me to have a foot fetish, and get very aroused just from smelling her dirty feet. The more I do that tease, the more an induced dirty-foot fetish appeals to me. It is not so much that I am aroused by dirty feet in general... it is the idea that the hypno-domme could MAKE ME become aroused by that. It is like I do not directly want the dirty feet... but I "want to want them". Being sexually enslaved by her is a hot enough fantasy... but then to imagine that her control of me could exceed just controlling my body, and could extend to re-writing the contents of my mind, in a way that is simultaneously sexually exciting and yet also mildly dirty and degrading... I hope this makes sense to you, because it barely makes sense to me.)

Anyway. Wow. Instant Angry Cock.

Thanks, Miss. :love:
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

andy wood,

Since you haven't done the O Control teases I'm thinking you might not know about the videos I made. You might want to take a look at those if you don't know about them already.

http://xhamster.com/user/ms_julie

I hope they are new for you. Do them, faithfully. You will have a lot of fun. ;-)
I am not as much into hypno-play as teasedalot. For that matter, I am not as much into tease-and-denial as he is either. (Is anyone?)
I don't know anyone that craves unending, unbearable arousal as much as teasedalot. I just gave him a huge challenge though that I'm very curious to see if he survives.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

You should try Nikki Fatale's "Frenzy". It basically makes you enjoy denying yourself more, making the decision to tease yourself without release more easy. It doesn't put any actual constraints on you though, so you may say it just boosts your willpower when it comes to T&D. ;-)
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Ms. Julie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ms. Julie »

Looks good:
http://motherless.com/D56C6EF

Try it seriously.

Who succeeded?
Madden
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Madden »

Ms. Julie,

Thank you for starting this thread, I've been reading it for several days now. Acting on your advice I decided to try one of Kasha Shakti's files. I went with "Chastity" I am now on day 4 of a 12 day sexual fast for Goddess Kasha. Every night I am put into a trance and given a series of rules.

I won't ruin it for anyone that might want to try it, but the rules are designed to impress upon you the need to "fast" sexually for 12 days, while at the same time causing your arousal levels to skyrocket. My last release was a ruined orgasm on the 25th, so I started on the 26th with a pretty good level of arousal built up. It's gotten much higher, and with 8 days to go, I can see that I'm in for a wild ride.

Apparently I'm one of the lucky few that can enjoy regular hands free orgasms. I had my first several years ago while listening to SMOTP's "DEV for Men"

http://www.literotica.com/stories/membe ... ubmissions

I confess that I was skeptical when I started, but laying there with my eyes closed, I was equally shocked to feel myself building towards an orgasm that was like none that I'd experienced in quite a long while.

I've listened to the file and some of his others several times since, but only managed to duplicate the orgasm on more time. However I was able to do it again while listening to Mistress Elena's "Minotaur Encounter"

http://esuccubus.com/content/minotaur-encounter

This was an amazing story that drew me in and left me moaning with pleasure and thrusting my hips until I made a huge mess all over my stomach. I keep telling myself that I need to try listening again, this time using a dildo to help act out the scene, but have never done so.

I was fortunate enough to train with an online Mistress for several months. She had me order a prostate massager, and encouraged me to enjoy using it. At first I was reluctant, but after several sessions I was convinced. I was able to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. Once while Listening to Nikki Fatale's Aneros file, I had multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms before I even got the thing fully inserted.

Repeated use of the massager caused my whole body to awaken sexually. When I reported to Mistress that my nipples had become incredibly sensitive, She encouraged me to learn to orgasm through nipple stimulation alone. Once again I was skeptical, but when told that I would remain in chastity until I was able to do so, I trained at it until during the second session I was able to do so. It is a wonderful way to have a release, and I'd say 75% of all my orgasms since then have been nipple induced.

The brain is the biggest sex organ in the body and it is an incredible thing. I can now achieve orgasm hands free, with hands, with prostate stimulation, with nipple stimulation, and with anal stimulation while locked in a chastity device. I can't wait to see what I can learn next.

Humbly,
madden
Last intercourse: 12/25/13 Last orgasm: 09/21/16
Last ruined: 1/23/15 Weight: 274.8 down from 297.6
Longest Period of Denial: 100 days

madeline for Miss Linda, and madeline does what ever Miss Linda asks.
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teasedalot »

Ms. Julie wrote:Looks good:

Try it seriously.

Who succeeded?
i managed to turn it off just in time if that helps ;)
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Ms. Julie wrote:Looks good:

Try it seriously.

Who succeeded?
This is seriously awesome. Why is there nothing else on the internet like this??!

I have been trying to achieve a HFO for about 2 years, listened to pretty much every file/hypnotist going, but still never achieved one. Even the one above - as much as i enjoyed it - didn't work for me. Maybe if it were a little longer and the content became more graphic..

I find myself more and more turning to erotic audio. The idea that I could be so turned on that i could actually cum without touching myself keeps me scouring the net for more and more new and interesting material. I also thought Tnifty's first audio challenge was great, but again it didn't work.

I really like the file posted above because it is the first video that i have seen where a girl tries to talk you to orgasm, and she makes it quite an intimate experience actually seeing her.

I am always hoping to find an audio/video file purely designed to make you cum without touching, but more intense than some of the usual content out there... sort of like an erotic audio overload... building and building, with the content getting more and more erotic to a frantic climax. Seems most stuff out there either stops way to early or is not erotic enough for my taste.... I will keep on searching and trying ;-)

PS i love that people are trying to experiment more with teases, and i thought your last video Ms. Julie was excellent. Thanks for sharing.