Princess Penny's Kingdom of Frustration

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Re: Princess Penny's Kingdom of Frustration

Post by Princess Penelope »

So now that all the good Boys are off answering my Quiz I think it is time to deal with you Shit list Boys.... ^looks at all of you, slight annoyance on my face^ I believe that my instructions were quite simple, Be polite and Fill in your Profiles. ^kneels on the bed^ it is almost as if you boys wanted to get on my bad side!

^crosses my arms over my chest^ Well I have spent enough of my time telling you off so here is your punishment. It must be completed Before you are allowed to move on to Day two. If you can't complete the Punishment then I am afraid I will have to take more serious action. ^points at the spoiler below^ Now GO!

Do NOT open this spoilers unless you are being punished,

Spoiler: show
So you think it is a good idea to not listen to me? I will fix that, ^runs my fingers through my hair to make sure my horns are covered^ You will kneel on uncooked rice for 5 minutes.

Next you will take a bowl and pick up each grain, One at a time. Saying "I will obey Princess Penny's orders" for each grain. And Make sure you count the Grains! if you loses count you must dump the bowl out and start over.

After That:

Now to add to your frustration you will stroke that many times agonizingly slow. Up and down Counts as one stroke ^Giggles Wickedly, looking at all the soon to be very sorry boys^

Let that be a lesson to you boys,

Princess Penelope xoxo
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Princess Penelope wrote:Do NOT open this spoilers unless you are being punished,
*pouts*

But... but... I'm waaaaaaaaay too curious to be told something like that. :(

*doesn't click even though it's killing him*
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by McCoy »

jp wrote:
Princess Penelope wrote:Do NOT open this spoilers unless you are being punished,
*pouts*

But... but... I'm waaaaaaaaay too curious to be told something like that. :(

*doesn't click even though it's killing him*
I know, right!

AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

First Princess Penelope, thank you so very much for allowing me to take part in your game.
I'm glad (or maybe not so glad) I checked this thread first, as I was on my way to find a good tease to end the evening, before the game started.

Now, for the questions (I do hope I get enough right to please you):

1) C)17

2) A) My Hand

3) A)My Hitachi

4) B) White Cotton Bikini Cut Panties

5) C)Pink Union Jack Stilettos

6) B)Buff Athletic Guys

7) Yes

8) B) Headstrong Jasmine, Who kicks butt all on her own(and has a pet Tiger)

9) C)Landing strip, well some guys need to know where to go.... so clueless ^rolls my eyes^

10) A)Pretty Woman

11) C)Grand Theft Auto 5 (Yeah I am that kind of Awesome)

12) 34B

13) Well, since its only for a day, I don't think there's too many long term gains that could be made from it, so might as well enjoy it. First thing to do would be, drive around everywhere I went, so people would see the car running around without anyone "in it". I'm sure the reactions would be pretty awesome & humorous.

I suppose I'd have to use it to go places I normally would never be able to go, like some restricted areas. Not to do anything specific, other than see things I normally wouldn't be able to. Maybe the 'backrooms' in a museum, or high security areas.

Lastly, I think I'd have to try some nude skinny dipping, maybe find a nice hot tub somewhere like at my gym. That's not something I'd normally do, and that would be the perfect time to do it!

Thank you again for letting me play Princess Penelope!
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Post by mmc1992 »

Subject 402 reporting Princess Penny...

I believe the following answers about your Highness to be correct..

1: A

2: C
It would be an honour to find out if you so deemed fit Princess..

3: B

4: A

5: A

6: A
I might be biased Princess...

7: Yes Princess; but I feel it may not have ended well for the denier..

8: A; I think Princess is a very fiery and indomitable person...

9: A :blush:

10: C

11: A

12: C Cup Princess Penny..

13)If I were invisible for a day I would wander around the city, seeing what people do and how they act when they think no one is watching. It wouldn't be anything perverted, but maybe sitting on a corner people watching in a way that they couldn't know you were watching. It would be interesting and a great way to learn about human behaviour. We always wear masks when people are watching us; and many times you only really see someone when they think they're alone and no one could possibly be watching.

There are certainly some more.. devious.. uses.. for it; and if your Highness's game goes the way I (slightly) fear then I think I would quickly be leaning towards them for an answer.. To be honest I'm already on the edge of having my mind go directly there.. I live in a co-ed dorm..
I hope my answers are correct and please you Princess Penny..

Michael
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
sagrathdevil
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Hoping to meet one

Post by sagrathdevil »

Let me thank You Princess Penelope again to let me participate in you game were i will put all my efforts to spoil and serve you. At first let me say this is a great way to beguin Your game Princess Penelope.
And here are my answers:
1-c
2-b
3.b
4-c
5-c
6-a
7-yes
8-b
9-a
10-c
11-a
12-c
13- Probably i woul rob a bank or play pranks pretending i was a ghost :devil:
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Arushita »

i can just guess about it, but i am glad to learn more about you Princess :)
1. C) 17

2. B) My Nice Wooden Hair Brush

3. A) My Hitachi

4. C) Black Silk Thong

5. C) Pink Union Jack Stilettos

6. B) Buff Athletic Guys

7. Yes

8. B) Headstrong Jasmine

9. A) Brazilian Waxed

10. A) Pretty Woman

11. C) Grand Theft Auto 5

12. 36C

13) Thats a hard Question, i know this sounds like a joke, but i would take the most Money from Rich People and give it to the ones who would need it. Why? Because the most Rich People have more Money as they ever would need. (No one needs to buy 10 Car´s just to look at them...)
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Post by teasedalot »

Her Royal Highness Princess Penelope wrote:^Slinks into the room, my heels making a gentle clicking sound as I cross the floor^Hello my Naughty Little Subjects! I hope you all are Dripping with anticipation for my final list of players.^Sinks into my throne^ Well the wait is over, for that list anyway. You all will have to wait until later to get your first tasks ^goes to stretch out my legs and pouts, wishing I had a foot stool^
Dearest perfect Princess Penelope,
yes indeed i was dripping with anticipation - actually i still am, Your words drive me insane with lust. i would be most honoured to be Your foot stool *looks up at Her Highness with big hopeful puppy dog eyes*
Her Royal Highness Princess Penelope wrote:So today boys your “goal” will be to do an edge for me. ^listens to the collective sigh of relief and slide my shirt up a little more, giving a slight flash of my bra^ Not so fast boys.... I think you all are forgetting something rather important. As I mentioned earlier, you all are now on No Touch. Hmmm so however are you going to edge for me if you can't touch? ^Pulls the shirt up more until it rests above my plaid push-up. Runs my fingers over the tops of my breasts and shivers.^ Simply put boys you are gonna have to earn strokes from me. Now you might be wondering how you are going to do that. Well boys, if you just give me a moment I will tell you.
Princess You are so sexy, Your descriptions so amazing, i'm dripping and close to the edge already - in fact i'm pretty certain i would be on the edge right now if You would have allowed it, and no i'm not touching anything, just kneeling here naked and horny (read this straight after getting out of bed). But i will of course be more than happy to worship You with my strokes, to honour Your beauty and those amazing curves and sexy outfits and ^*ngggh* must not edge yet^ everything about You.
Her Royal Highness Princess Penelope wrote:So without Further ado, I present: The Baker's Dozen!
What is it about bakers that makes them unable to count? :)

In the interest of You getting to know me a little better too, i'll be providing my answers to Your questions too. i hope that this pleases You.

1)When did I lose my virginity? Wait.... I am not a Virgin?!?!?!?! ^looks around all innocent^ Why do none of you look surprised?! Fine be that way ^Slips my hand down my skirt and moans ^
A)13
me: 16

2) ^half opens my eyes and bites my lip^ What is my favorite spanking implement ? ^smiles wickedly^ choose carefuly boys, or you might get to find out first hand.
B) My Nice Wooden Hair Brush
me: i also very much like to use a girls hairbrush to spank her ;)

3) Next, what is my favorite sex toy? Mmmmm I am getting even wetter just thinking about it.
A) My Hitachi
me: Hitachi's are nice, i think i prefer a girls Feeldoh as it slides deep inside both of us in just the right way *whimpers and drips more - so hard not to edge*

4)What are my Favorite pair panties? I am actually wearing them tonight, were you paying attention when you were looking up my skirt?? ^slides my hand out of my skirt and licks my fingers clean^
B) White Cotton Bikini Cut Panties
These certainly go best with the school girl outfit - and anyone who thinks their not sexy, hasn't been with the right partner!
me: for me i really like the feel of tight silky panties, nothing quite feels so sexy as wearing those, or as good to lick pussy through ;)

5)On the subject of my clothing, what is my favorite of pair of shoes? Sadly I could not wear them tonight since they did not go with my outfit ^pouts^
A)Heeled Knee High Boots
me: sexy knee high boots are amazing good to look at, great to lick

6)What type of guy do I prefer? ^licks my lips^
A)Musicians
i don't yet have a prefered type of guy ;)

7) Have I ever been denied before? ^Giggles^ Can you imagine me in your shoes?
Yes You have, and yes i can indeed, for Princess Penelope's eyes only!
i can imagine You on the that bed, in Your sexy school girl outfit, but lying spread eagle on Your back, blindfolded but not gagged, those moans are too cute to silence. The Hitachi is suspended by a string about 6 inches above Your soaked panties, it's on it's lowest setting - all You need to do to cum is to raise Your sexy hips off the bed and push against the vibrator. The trouble seems to be that i keep breaking Your concentration. i'm wearing nothing but socks, a hard on and a big grin as i stalk softly around the bed, holding the softest makeup brush and a long soft silk scarf - just as You reach that amazing edge, the makeup brush tickles Your quivering inner thighs, or the silk scarf slides over Your taunt exposed belly...
You hear me muttering, if only Princess wouldn't have me on no touch, then this would be really fun...
You see i have a very vivid imagination - and now i need an even colder shower *whimpers*
8)Even Princesses have a favorite Disney princess, Who is mine?
B) Headstrong Jasmine, Who kicks butt all on her own(and has a pet Tiger)
i can really Picture the tiger sitting next to Your throan guarding You

9)Here is a popular question: How do I keep my pubic hair? ^pulls my waist band out so I can see^ just like I remember ^Giggles^ Too bad you boys can't see.
C)Landing strip, well some guys need to know where to go.... so clueless ^rolls my eyes^
i keep my pubic hair trimmed very short, balls and arse shaved completely

10)What is my favorite film? My friends say I pick this every time!
B)Love Actually
me: my favourite at the Moment is O'Brother where art thou.

11)I am a kind and giving person. ^smiles and unbuttons my shirt a little more^ So what did I buy my (now ex) boyfriend for his last birthday?
C)Grand Theft Auto 5 (Yeah I am that kind of Awesome)
You are just so awesome!

12)^Reaches under my shirt and cups my breast in their lovely plaid casing ^ What is my Bra Size?
I am not giving you options for this one boys you are either right or wrong.
You're a size C
Me - i guess i'm a A-

13)Last Question is actually for me to Learn a little more about it. But make no Mistake you can still earn strokes if I like it enough.
What would you do if you were Invisible for a Day? Why?

Serving You, but not being seen, so that i don't annoy You with my presence. i'd wait with my eyes closed holding out Your towel for You after Your shower, run in front of You to open doors, hold lifts, hail taxis (wait that one wouldn't work), make You coffee or butter Your toast, invisibly float the remote control to Your hand and softly massage Your tired feet at the end of the day.

Thank You so very very much for accepting me as a subject of Your Kingdom (Queendom?) i hope that my efforts and my frustration amuse and entertain You.

Your Subject 709
teasedalot
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Hey there! I didn't get in, but it's ok. And seeing the tasks it seems it's not really my thing after all.

Anyway I wish you all luck, and fun to the Princess.

*and to add the agony to the curious ones*
The punishments are hilarious. Best idea I ever saw on this site. ;-)
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
bobh9292
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobh9292 »

Dear Princess below are my answers to this first task. Marked as a spoiler so as to not affect any other boys' answers one way or the other (I also made sure not to look at anyone else's answers before writing mine) and with a few comments in parenthesis to explain why I answered as I did.

1)When did I lose my virginity? Wait.... I am not a Virgin?!?!?!?! ^looks around all innocent^ Why do none of you look surprised?! Fine be that way ^Slips my hand down my skirt and moans ^
A)13 (with a high sex drive I doubt you could wait any longer :lol: you also seem experienced enough to have started early)
B)15
C)17

2) ^half opens my eyes and bites my lip^ What is my favorite spanking implement ? ^smiles wickedly^ choose carefuly boys, or you might get to find out first hand.

A) My Hand
B) My Nice Wooden Hair Brush (to spare your delicate Princess hand when dishing out a HARD spanking to a man much bigger than you)
C) A Ping Pong paddle

That last Question made me wet thinking about getting a spanking.^moans^

3) Next, what is my favorite sex toy? Mmmmm I am getting even wetter just thinking about it.

A)My Hitachi (multi-orgasms on demand)
B) My Ben Wa Balls
C) My Feeldo

4)What are my Favorite pair panties? I am actually wearing them tonight, were you paying attention when you were looking up my skirt?? ^slides my hand out of my skirt and licks my fingers clean^

A) Lacey boy shorts (can I lick your fingers clean next time with a correct guess? :w00t: )
B) White Cotton Bikini Cut Panties
C) Black Silk Thong

5)On the subject of my clothing, what is my favorite of pair of shoes? Sadly I could not wear them tonight since they did not go with my outfit ^pouts^

A)Heeled Knee High Boots (that's just how I picture you)
B)Gladiator sandals
C)Pink Union Jack Stilettos

6)What type of guy do I prefer? ^licks my lips^

A)Musicians
B)Buff Athletic Guys (hope so as I personally love sports and couldn't skate or play an instrument to save my life!)
C)Skater Boys

7) Have I ever been denied before? ^Giggles^ Can you imagine me in your shoes?
Yes (you enjoy spankings so I believe you have explored your submissive side a bit too)

A) Fire-y Esmeralda, Who fought for her people and fell in love with the enemy (and has a pet goat)
B) Headstrong Jasmine, Who kicks butt all on her own(and has a pet Tiger) (I believe you'd want a fierce pet like that)
C) Independent Ariel, Who left everything she knew for a guy she loved (has a pet.... everything In the Sea)

9)Here is a popular question: How do I keep my pubic hair? ^pulls my waist band out so I can see^ just like I remember ^Giggles^ Too bad you boys can't see.

A)Brazilian Waxed, take it off, take it all off! (God I hope so, no chance of hair in my mouth even if I'm blindfolded :blush: )
B)Shaved into a heart, awww How cute!
C)Landing strip, well some guys need to know where to go.... so clueless ^rolls my eyes^

A)Pretty Woman (total guess)
B)Love Actually
C)Texas Chainsaw Massacre

11)I am a kind and giving person. ^smiles and unbuttons my shirt a little more^ So what did I buy my (now ex) boyfriend for his last birthday?

A)a Chastity Belt
B)a New Outfit to Wear to Dinner with My Parents
C)Grand Theft Auto 5 (Yeah I am that kind of Awesome) (it's not all whips and chains)

12)^Reaches under my shirt and cups my breast in their lovely plaid casing ^ What is my Bra Size?
34DD (an excellent size it is too! :-D )

13)Last Question is actually for me to Learn a little more about it. But make no Mistake you can still earn strokes if I like it enough.
What would you do if you were Invisible for a Day? Why?
Of course the first thing that comes to mind for any guy is entering girls' locker rooms/private bedrooms and get a good look at some girls you wouldn't normally see naked. However as I've seen my share of naked ladies already (and also greatly enjoy the thrill of conquest of actually earning my way into their bedrooms) let's be a bit more creative with it. I would enter government buildings and mess about with the cabinet members. Pranks all around! They pull enough pranks on the population the rest of the year with their incompetent and self-serving policies. Maybe I'd even expose bribery and whatnot, although my main purpose there would be to be a constant fly in their soup and have a good laugh at their expense. It might even turn into the most watched YouTube clip of all time if I remember to bring along my phone for the festivities. :lol:

See you later Princess for the results. *Hands in report like a good schoolboy, with a big smile, including an apple for teacher* :-D

At least the task was not to edge the number of times of your randomly generated number like I was imagining there! Haha so thank you for that as it might have killed me through dehydration from the resulting river of precum. :lol:

Your horny (already? yes!) and needy subject number 357.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 357
targitai
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE!

Post by targitai »

Thank you for accepting me, Princess Penny, and thanks for the opportunity to know you, Your Highness. I am praying to be worthy of your mercy.

1)When did I lose my virginity?
B)15

2) What is my favorite spanking implement ?
B) My Nice Wooden Hair Brush

B) My Ben Wa Balls

4)What are my Favorite pair panties?
C) Black Silk Thong

5)On the subject of my clothing, what is my favorite of pair of shoes?
A)Heeled Knee High Boots

6)What type of guy do I prefer?
A)Musicians

7) Have I ever been denied before?
NO

C) Independent Ariel, Who left everything she knew for a guy she loved (has a pet.... everything In the Sea)

9)Here is a popular question: How do I keep my pubic hair?
A)Brazilian Waxed, take it off, take it all off!

A)Pretty Woman

11)So what did I buy my (now ex) boyfriend for his last birthday?
A)a Chastity Belt

12)What is my Bra Size?
C cup

13)What would you do if you were Invisible for a Day? Why?
If I were invisible, I would follow my Princess around just to see what she’s like on a day-to-day basis. I would also leave her little notes, telling her she’s beautiful and how much I love her.
Likes: light pain, padlock on balls, ball slapping, shoelace, edging, teasing, kneeling, being dominated, nipple clamps (pegs), metronome, porn, boobs
OK: edge holding, light spanking,
Dislikes: pegs on genitals, hard cbt, hard pain, face slapping, pics
Turn-offs: ruined orgasm, cum eating
Limits: anal, piss, blood, puke, scat, wet & messy, permanent, public, face pics, other people, blackmail, financial domination
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Arushita »

Nezhul wrote: *and to add the agony to the curious ones*
The punishments are hilarious. Best idea I ever saw on this site. ;-)
I was curious before, but now it get´s even harder too not watch under this Spoiler...Damn... :/

I am not sure if i should do it or not, but Princess i have seen someone who has already failed to follow you´re Rules.

When i am right and you want to know it then please look into the Spoiler, should i am being wrong to tell you this, then just ignore it.
targitai hasn´t updated his Signature (editing this afterwards is not the right way...)
I just say this because everyone should follow all of Princess Rules!
Last edited by Arushita on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by arthurb »

Here are my answers Princess:

1 - C)
2 - B)
3 - A)
4 - C)
5 - B)
6 - B)
7 - Yes
8 - B)
9 - C)
10 - B)
11 - C)
12 - 34C
13 - If I was invisible for a day, I'm tempted to say I would use my super-power for the good of humanity, but in reality I think I would use it to snoop around and find out secrets, hmm, maybe about the Government. That might help humanity.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by crazyxxx »

Dear Princess Penny,

thank you for accepting me as your subject. I would also like to take this opportunity to say I like the game more and more. The tasks from the first post made me realize you want us to constantly remember about being your subjects, hence the online (signature) and real-life (sleeping naked) tasks. It really helps to get in the role. And now the questions -- a real challenge!

Anyway, here are my answers:
1) C
2) C
3) C
4) C
5) A
6) A
7) Yes
8) B
9) C
10) A
11) A
12) 34C
13) If I were invisible for a day, I would be a super-hero rescuing damsels in distress (and all other ladies that might be in trouble -- Yeah I am that kind of Awesome) :innocent:
teasedsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but would love one.
Sub/Slave(s): Only me!

Post by teasedsissy »

Dear Princess

Firstly, thank you for accepting me into your game, I am very excited to see how it pans out. My answers to the quiz are as follows;

1) B
2) A
3) A
4) C
5) A
6) C
7) Yes
8) B
9) A
10) A
11) A
12) 34C
13) If I were invisible for a day, I would treat it as a day to be a pervert. I would sneak onto a breakfast TV set to see if I could peek up the presenter’s skirt. I would then head to the changing rooms of a lingerie shop, so I could see some pretty girls, and possibly the odd sissy trying on all that sexy lingerie. Then I think I would head off to the set of a porn movie. Sorry for being so predictable, but who could miss an opportunity like that!

Thank you again Princess. I look forward to the next set of instructions.
Teased Sissy.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 74