little game for all you strokers

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Miss_Lisa wrote: i want all of you to do 2 edges every hour you're awake until i post something new on sunday night.
Thank you, Miss Lisa!

- I asked for a new challenge, and got one...
Now I just have to do about 50 edges (by my calculations), until sunday :wall:

But I am very honored, that you listened to my plea
- And I will do my very best to fulfill your new command.
kajirus
Explorer
Explorer

2 edges an hour - oh my

Post by kajirus »

thank you for teaching us our role as teased pre-cum slutty subs,
may a boy ask should our pre-cum be utilsed as lubricant or should it be pooled and consumed afte the edging Mistress?

respect pet
waiting
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by waiting »

Ms Lisa,

I am getting so horny, but will do as you say and continue to edge so very often. Thank you so much for your attention

waiting
Miss_Lisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss_Lisa »

seen as none of you have provided any extra reading for me in this forum you can all continue to edge twice every hour until further notice

Lisa x
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Miss Lisa,

You are truly a teaser...

- I know that I deserve this, and will continue doing my two hourly edges.

This weekend has been almost without any interruptions (excuses), so I have been able to follow your orders to the letter. (And I have been tying to make up , for the occassions during the week when I couldn't...)

- Every hour, I stop what I am doing, and sit down to masturbate. And because I had the time, I did just rush to the edge every time. I have taken my time (15-25 min.) on some occations. Slowly building up to the edge.
Of course this meant that the next session would have to start half hour after finishing one...

It almost feels like tis weekend has been one endless marsturbation-session, with breaks but no relieve...

I am so sore and full... and it is almost nine o clock, which means I am about to edge twice again
- And almost like Pavlov's dog my cock is starting to get hard already...

ts
Miss_Lisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss_Lisa »

you're a good boy ts, its a shame no1 else who was picked seems to be responding on this thread.

i think u better persuade them to join in, or u'll be dumped with the rest of them. i did tell u i'd treat u as a whole.

Lisa x
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Thank you, Miss Lisa

I can only pray and hope that jmc, waiting, dirtyjackau and kajirus will respond soon (Maybe they are in a different time-zone...)

I do understand, that we are treated as a whole. (But I would not mind if you choose to make a contest...) - And therefor I cannot alone do what is needed to please you. I can only do my share and hope...

Again, thank you Miss Lisa for playing with us.

ts
jmc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jmc »

sorry it took so long for me to respond mistress. I have been very busy this weekend and just now had time to post a response. I don't know how much longer i can take this. My dick feels like its constantly throbbing and dripping. My balls are so tender and heavy. It's like nothing i've ever experienced before. Please forgive my tardiness and consider offering all of us some relief of some kind soon.

jmc
cbtslave4U
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbtslave4U »

the edgeing 2 times an hour is taking its toll Goddess...my balls are soooooo full and ache all the time. Its a deep down pain and is a constatnt reminder that You have total control of them. my cock feels like it is raw from all of the stroking. On every edge i beg out load Please Miss Lisa may i cum and then imagine You laughing and saying no. Ohhh Goddess this is a wonderfully wicked torture and i hope that You are enjoying our suffering.

cbtslave4U
jmc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jmc »

ok this was fun for the first few days, but seriously, everyone needs to respond. I'm starting to lose it.
Miss_Lisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss_Lisa »

better not lose it tho jmc, i'll not be best pleased, u'll lose any chance of worshipping me personally.

how many days has it been now? i haven't been bothered to keep track, someone fill me in.

awww keep going my poor babies,
Lisa x
kajirus
Explorer
Explorer

[quote="Miss_Lisa"] how many days has it been now?

Post by kajirus »

please Miss Lisa

don't start us back at day 1!

respect pet
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Miss_Lisa wrote:how many days has it been now? i haven't been bothered to keep track, someone fill me in.
Almost a week Miss Lisa - just starting the 7. day now...

One whole week of suffering - only getting to the edge of cumming every hour (or twice every hour for the last 3 days) - This is an impossible task, and I must confess that I cheat: I can't edge twice every hour I am at work, so I do 4-6 edges before I leave home, and about the same when I return - I still have to do a few edges at work, but I can do them late in the afternoon... (so only a few coworkers sense the smell)

I know that just for cheating I deserve at least to do 3 edges an hour - but I hope my honesty counts for something... (And I hope for a new challenge, even if it might be worse...)

ts
waiting
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by waiting »

I too am getting desperate looking at the insurmountable ammount of edging every day. I am getting almost painfully turned on, and ache for you Ms Lisa.

waiting
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

One week now, Miss Lisa...

And I am hurting for you...
Every hour just edging, no release - I just hope you enjoy knowing that by now, I am so horny, that peeing is a painful exercise...

I am constastly aroused, checking this site every 5 minutes, just to see if you are here....

--
ts