Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Post by supermokkori »

dolomite13 wrote:Well after 3 hours of screwing around with After Effects and Premiere and not being able to get a stroke meter to work I have prety much given up trying to make one of these vids.

If anyone who has been successful could post a project file with a single scene it it with the music and stroke meter in it I think that would help pont me in the right direction.

=D=
Hoi dolomite13,

I'm sure either andyp or Vindicare will be along to help you in your hour of need. :yes:

But one suggestion I want to make: do you NEED a stroke meter?

I ask because, keep in mind, it wasn't until fairly recently that the stroke meter was introduced, so it's not like not having a stroke meter will be detrimental to a video tease: both utopia and I have done fairly new video teases with very little negative feedback that we didn't have a stroke meter. To some fans, not having a stroke meter is actually better as it allows them to focus on the sexy action more than focusing on the meter.

That said, I know the stroke meter makes the video tease much more popular as the great majority of CH fans want the stroke meter. So, not having the stroke meter would probably have less people viewing your tease. :closedeyes:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Whats the problem pal,

where did you get stuck?

Regards

Andyp
dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolomite13 »

astania wrote:So whats your name of your video? :) and the progress? all done exept stroke meter?

Right now I don't have a title. I have downloaded several music video style compilations from various sources and thought doing one of them as a learning exercise might be fun before I start on anything serious. So I basically have a 12 minute video that someone else did that is sync'd to some really good stroke music. If I can figure out how to do get the meter going then I plan on doing more.
hiphopanonymous wrote:Uploading a project file is going to be difficult if not impossible due to file sizes. I guess my first question is do you have a beat audio file already made for the scene in question?

Yea we would need a personal dropbox style file share and only pass it between serious peeps.

I have captured the BPM and used hammerhead to create a good repeating beat mp3 thus far.
supermokkori wrote: But one suggestion I want to make: do you NEED a stroke meter?
I wouldn't say that one is needed as I do enjoy the ones without it. However I seem to enjoy the one with a meter moreso. Making it more visual and almost video game like appeals to me quite a bit.

If I can get the meter working I would be happy to investigate uploading versions both with and without the visible meter.
andyp wrote:Whats the problem pal, where did you get stuck? Regards Andyp

I cant really figure out how to get the visible beat indicators to show up. I managed to get the beat into the after effects and then get that into premiere however all I had was a grey box over my video with a yellow line at the bottom. I didn't see the yellow beat graphic at all.

Any help getting that working would be appreciated. Even a short video showing step by step dropping files onto things and what to click would be greatly appreciated.

=D=
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Just like dolomite I've given up trying to learn to make a beat meter in After Effects. I really need some type of guide that doesn't involve me downloading a cs5.5 project file, since it doesn't work in my version of AfterEffect CS4 because I'm on a 32 bit system.

I have the scenes and the music picked out, just lacking a beat meter.
Milos007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Milos007 »

I am planning on making my own CH movie but I'm a total noob with this.
I have Adobe premier 5.5.

Is there a tutorial that teaches me how to make effects for the start image to my movie and add text to it, then how to add a scene then again how to add an image with moving special effect and custom text on it or even a countdown timer and basically merge all of that into 1 ?

I have a lot of great material which I have to cut in separate parts.
I've also got a lot of good songs.

Now I need to do this:
1-Add start pic to movie with custom text on it that has special effects. Kind of like andyp's awesome intro that has a sweet HQ picture and custom text in different colors and glowing effects behind the text, which move into the corner.

Is there an adobe p pro cs5.5 tutorial that focuses on these stuff ?
I'm going to TRY HARD and hopefully with this community's help I can make something.
Before we start the pleasing, you must endure the teasing.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Milos007: download the LYNDA.COM ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CS5 TRAINING DVD here: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6076512
Milos007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Milos007 »

Hah you know what I just wanted to install cs5.5 but sadly my laptop is vista x32 bit instead of x64 and cs 5.5 or above only works in x64 (i didn't even know mine was 32). This pisses me off since andyp's strokemeter file only works in cs5.5 as he stated.

Can't I install adobe premier 4 or 5 and import that strokemeter file ? Is that really not possible ?
Before we start the pleasing, you must endure the teasing.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

I found the PERFECT video editing software for beginners, "Cyberlink PowerDirector 10"

After frustratingly using Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas for weeks, I realized I don't need 90% of the "pro" features that these programs come with, adding unnecessary UI clutter and confusion.

Sony Vegas looks like a program written in Visual Basic in the 1990's,
and Adobe Premiere is a huge resource hog that had severe performance issues for me.
dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolomite13 »

brewster wrote:I found the PERFECT video editing software for beginners, "Cyberlink PowerDirector 10"

After frustratingly using Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas for weeks, I realized I don't need 90% of the "pro" features that these programs come with, adding unnecessary UI clutter and confusion.

and Adobe Premiere is a huge resource hog that had severe performance issues for me.
Any chance you got a working beat meter going in that. I started trying to make one for that but havn't been successful as of yet.

=D=
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

dolomite13 wrote:
brewster wrote:I found the PERFECT video editing software for beginners, "Cyberlink PowerDirector 10"

Any chance you got a working beat meter going in that. I started trying to make one for that but havn't been successful as of yet.

=D=
No, Only way is to use after affect and premier pro..

I have a video of what/how to, been rendered.

Just need to get some good desktop capture software :)

Andyp
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Since this is a pinned thread I figure I'll link to my video guides which I created a separate topic for here: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8721
Messen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Messen »

Hey everyone,

I recently discovered this site and the Cock Hero movies. Just love them :)

So after lurking around a few days I decided I should start giving back to this comunity. At the moment I am working on my own Cock Hero but with some twist, I guess everyone needs his own style.

But for now I can already give some of my own tips. Or well, this is just how I am working. I am using Sony Vegas and Ableton Live. With Live it is a piece of cake to beatmatch, this piece of software is the real thing that is used by top producers and DJ's all over the world. Basicly you start off by "time-warping" your song on a grid. After this you just make your beats in one of Live's instruments or your favorite VST. I just sampled a 909BD and use this sample in Live's Impulse.

I don't have After Effects and don't realy plan on buying it. Way too expensive just to create a beatmeter. So what I did is the following. It's kinda stupid, but it works! After creating my beat in Live I reload the whole beattrack in a new empty Live set. I put Live's gridspace on Widest and set the cursor on following. Then it is just a matter of capturing live with Camtasia and there you go: a beat meter :D . I haven't tried but I guess something similar should be possible with Audacity.

I hope I could give people some tips. I am back to working now!
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Hey Messen I can render and make beatmeters for you in After Effects. Just send me the beats.mp3 to each track. PM me and I'll give you my email, or you can upload the beats to ifile and then link them.
Messen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Messen »

Hey thanks for the helping hand, but for now I am just going to roll it the way I am doing now and see if it fits the style ;)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Giveaway of the Day - Wondershare Video Studio Express 1.2

Post by les »

April 13, 2012This little gem of video editing tool is a big favorite among digital video editing beginners. As an easy yet powerful video editor, it permits you compile any movie or video projects regardless the size and format in a few simple steps.

You can add background music, scene transitions, and stylish movie effects to your video, or even edit the video and audio track as you wish.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wonders ... the+Day%29

                         

Is GOTD a trial?

Every program we give away is not a trial. We provide you with full-functioning registered version of software titles.

There are two points you need to remember:

you have to install AND activate/register the product according to instructions given in the readme.txt file attached to every GOTD package.
it should be done while the giveaway offer for the software is still on (within 24 hours).

Still we do not provide you with the lifetime license in terms of the fact that our package can be used to install the program on giveaway date only. It means that you will not be able to re-install the program after PC crash or install the program on another PC after the giveaway day is over.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.