The Cum Schedule Game - Week 4

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: The Cum Schedule Game - Week 4

Post by slave alexander »

denisu wrote:
slave alexander wrote:Bonjorno denisu i love ur avatar haha :-D
Is it selfexplaining? :innocent: :thankyou:

haha yes it is :lol: well to me anyway ! bene
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I had another sexy dream last night...

Miss D came to visit me and Dan! She walked into my bedroom wearing red stocking and a matching red underwear set. She was wearing sexy black shiny stiletto heels.

I can't remember us really talking but she sat down on my bed and pulled her red lacy panties to the side, showing me how wet she was - which was very ;-)
She asked me to lick her and play with her. I took her knickers off and I began rubbing her clit and could see and feel her getting really wet.

I then began to lick her, I was slowly going around her outer lips at first, teasing her and then I flicked my tongue inside of her licking up her wetness. She tasted really sweet.
I began licking her clit with upward strokes and she began wriggling on the bed. It wasn't long before she was moaning. She came very soon after that hee hee!

I must have been dreaming that for about 20 minutes, imagining my tongue exploring every part of her gorgeous pussy. I still have the image of her pussy on my mind.

I know I said MIss D came to visit Dan and I but Dan was no where to be seen in that part of the dream. He must of picked her up from the airport maybe lol.

I was dripping wet when I woke up... So once again, the toys came out *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

oo wow Miss Jay that sounds delicious mmm :innocent:

rite ive gotta go out now but no doubt that image will be with me all day now haha thanks for sharing i hope you had plenty of satisfaction when you woke up then seeing as you were giving all the fun out in your dream shame Dan wasnt there haha anyhow ive gotta chip so have good days everybody especially you Miss :blush: :wave:
Zoidy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zoidy »

Count me in again. :-)
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

I am in. Especially when you pretend to roll a high number. Good luck. Looking forward for an exciting week with surprises from you Miss Jay.
koala17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): not "owned"

Post by koala17 »

Hi,
I think I'd like to try this.. I have been out of T&D for some time now and this doesn't look too difficult at the first glance, just for starters..
Although I am off work too this week - which could make things somewhat harder.. :)
OK then, please count me in, I will start playing with a last pre-game Orgasm today at 8:00 pm UTC..
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I had another sexy dream last night...

Miss D came to visit me and Dan! She walked into my bedroom wearing red stocking and a matching red underwear set. She was wearing sexy black shiny stiletto heels.

I can't remember us really talking but she sat down on my bed and pulled her red lacy panties to the side, showing me how wet she was - which was very ;-)
She asked me to lick her and play with her. I took her knickers off and I began rubbing her clit and could see and feel her getting really wet.

I then began to lick her, I was slowly going around her outer lips at first, teasing her and then I flicked my tongue inside of her licking up her wetness. She tasted really sweet.
I began licking her clit with upward strokes and she began wriggling on the bed. It wasn't long before she was moaning. She came very soon after that hee hee!

I must have been dreaming that for about 20 minutes, imagining my tongue exploring every part of her gorgeous pussy. I still have the image of her pussy on my mind.

I know I said MIss D came to visit Dan and I but Dan was no where to be seen in that part of the dream. He must of picked her up from the airport maybe lol.

I was dripping wet when I woke up... So once again, the toys came out *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

Taking Notes: "Bring red stockings the next time I go to England!'

Very hot Miss Jay! What a thrill to be in your dream!

Mistress D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

*giggles* Just rolled the die but you'll just have to wait until 8:30pm to find out how many orgasms you get this week ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

good afternoon, Miss Jay. hello everyone!

i would love to play Your game again, Miss, if i may. i have sent You my report on last week's point expenditure.

however the dice is rolled, one thing is always for certain - Miss Jay wins!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

MistressD wrote: Taking Notes: "Bring red stockings the next time I go to England!'

Very hot Miss Jay! What a thrill to be in your dream!

Mistress D
I'm still a little excited! It was an amazing dream ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

Little Miss Jay wrote:*giggles* Just rolled the die but you'll just have to wait until 8:30pm to find out how many orgasms you get this week ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

oh wow! as usual i don't know whether i want to be denied or forced to cum lots! although after reading about Your dream last night, Miss, i kinda wish i still had a point to spend from last week...

keep us guessing, on tenterhooks, waiting and eager...!
smiller
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smiller »

Six, six, six, ...
Please please :rolleyes:
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

Little Miss Jay wrote:*giggles* Just rolled the die but you'll just have to wait until 8:30pm to find out how many orgasms you get this week ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Awaiting the results with eager anticipation ... hopes for a high number!

~Jello
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Ok, I'm in, first timer here :-)

I didn't cum yesterday and I'm planning not to cum today either. I'm really hoping for a roll of 3 or higher or I think I'll go crazy.
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

You boys have got quite a while to wait yet!

How about you get in some teasing before the number is annouced? ;-)

You know how I love ice cubes... So put some ice cubes down your pants. Each cube you put in your pants is worth 1 minute of playtime.

Once the ice is in your pants sit infront of your computer and look through a webtease or through my gallery but DO NOT touch yourself until all the ice cubes have melted. If it's as cold as it is here you'll be waiting a little while *giggles*

After the cubes have melted you may play however you wish, but no cumming.

Remember, for every cube you put down your pants, you get 1 minute of playtime. So if you put 5 cubes in your pants, that's 5 minutes of playtime!

Enjoy! :innocent:

If you DO NOT have any cum points and you decide NOT to do this assignment you must NOT touch that cock until after 8:30pm tonight!

Little Miss Jay x