Thursday Teasing

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Thursday Teasing

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Good luck little stroker boys! ;-)

First of all, get naked and on your knees- start stroking that cock gently until it's nice and hard. Keep your grip light and really tease it - just think about how good it's going to feel to play with it properly for me. Would you like that? Do you want to play with that cock, pet? Do you want to tug it for me? *giggles* Patience, slave, patience! I feel like playing with those balls a little first... Hee hee!

Get 10 pegs and put them all on your ball sack. Make sure they're on firmly! Now fetch that rope, and tie it around your balls - pull it nice and tight and tie it off... you better hope none of those pegs fall off when you do this, because you earn 5 ball spanks after this task as a penalty for each peg that falls off. That means that you're either too sissy to put them on firmly enough, or you've got a little sissy ball sack which can't handle it! And if you fall into either of those two categories, I think a few spanks on those little balls is the least you could do to make it up to me, don't you?

I think I'll let you stroke that cock now... nice and slow though, and make sure you use lots of lube if you have some. Stroke it slowly 200 times for me - say 'Thank you Miss Jay' as you do each stroke, say it once for each complete stroke, up and down...

Well, after 200 "thank you's" you'd think I'd be buttered up for more stroking time wouldn't you?
Hmmm... no, I think you can wait just a little bit. For now, I want you to pull off all those pegs - do NOT release them, just hold one of the arms and tug them off those balls... you're lucky I'm not there in person, I love whipping them off with my crop! *giggles*
Oh, and let's not forget about that ass of yours! I bet you'd love to feel the cold leather of my crop on your ass cheeks wouldn't you? You know it would hurt, but you'd gladly take each lash from me to see the pleasure on my face - to see my lips curl into a cruel little smile as each strike leaves a red mark - MY mark - on your ass. Spank yourself 20 times on each cheek now, and make them good and hard.

Does your ass feel a little warmer now? ;-) Hee hee!
Does my little pet want to play with that cock some more? Aw, ok. But first, get six of those pegs you pulled off your balls earlier - put one on each nipple and one either side of each of them. So you should have three on each nipple now, one directly on it, and one on either side. Flick them around a little - pinch them on to make sure they're nice and tight :evil:
Ready to stroke now? Give me 300 strokes, at a medium pace, without stopping. Imagine kneeling before me, stroking that cock for my amusement. Try and impress me - make each stroke a good one! all the way from the bottom of the shaft, to the very tip of the head... and I hope you can control yourself! Can you manage all 300 in one go? Or would you prefer a couple of weeks in chastity for failing to follow orders...?

Now take hold of the middle pegs, the ones directly on your nipples. Twist them both 90 degrees to the right and hold them there. I want you to tell me you're my bitch. Say out loud 'I'm Miss Jay's bitch' 20 times while you're twisting those pegs. Then twist the pegs 90 degrees to the left and hold them there while you repeat it 20 times again. Make sure you say it nice and clearly too - I'd make you say it 100 times over if I were there. My soft fingers with their red, manicured nails would pull and pinch and twist those nipples until you couldn't feel them anymore if you mumbled even one word of that mantra.

Ready for more cock play now? Get yourself lubed up well, and start palming the top side of that cock... I just love seeing a guy squirm to this... hee hee! Keep palming it for 3 whole minutes, no matter how uncomfortable it gets. This isn't about your comfort after all, is it? No pet, it's about my amusement *giggles*

Now spank that ass again! 30 spanks on each cheek, harder than you did before. Really try and make those cheeks glow for your Mistress!

Hmm... I bet those pegs are really starting to dig in by now, aren't they? I'll let you take them off, but they're going to have to go back on somewhere. And I think that somewhere is going to be your balls again. Pull the pegs off your nipples like before, without releasing them properly, and then put them on your balls. Add a few more too, to make it up to 10 pegs.

Now grab your dildo or whatever you've found to fuck yourself with... :evil:

Lube up your ass and the dildo, get on all fours, and slowly and gradually slide it in... work it in and out slowly for a little while so your little boy-pussy gets used to it.
I want you to fuck your ass for 10 minutes, nonstop. That dildo has got to be constantly moving - vary the speed as you go from hard and fast to slow and gentle. Think about being fucked by me and my big hard strap on. Think about me standing behind you in my shiny black 6" heels and sheer suspenders, my hands pushing you down as you stick your ass up to take thrust after thrust of my strap on...
If you can milk yourself like this then you may do so, but you will lick up every drop that you spill.

How your ass feeling now, toy? How did you feel having your ass fucked like that for me? *giggles* Are you my little slut? Say it. Say 'Yes ma'am, I'm your little slut'. Good boy.

How about we pull those pegs off now? Does your nutsack hurt? Awww, why don't we do something to take your mind off those nasty pinchy pegs!... give them 30 hard slaps for now, NOW. Hee hee, well I did say it'd take your mind off the pegs!

Untie the rope and get cleaned up now. Over the next hour, I want you to tease that cock a little more for me. I want 1000 strokes over the next hour from you. You can do them however you wish, but all 1000 strokes must be completed within one hour. And then, as all good pets know, no touching until you have my permission to do so... :evil:

Have fun, strokers...

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Hmmm... It seems as though you pets are so desperate and selfish you haven't even thanked me for playtime...

I thought a good pet would show manners towards a mistress?

Little Miss Jay x
georgecuck
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by georgecuck »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Hmmm... It seems as though you pets are so desperate and selfish you haven't even thanked me for playtime...

Little Miss Jay x
Sorry Miss Jay, I was waiting to make sure you got my story first. Didn't want to get in trouble!

But, I should have thanked you for playtime regardless!

Thank you Miss Jay! You are the bestest!
rubber_skin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_skin »

I have completed the first parts, and are currently doing the 1000 strokes.

Thank you for letting me play with you , Little Miss Jay :-)
Little Miss Jay's pet
--------------------
Last orgasm: 2 july
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Hmmm... It seems as though you pets are so desperate and selfish you haven't even thanked me for playtime...

Little Miss Jay x
You are right as always Miss Jay! Thanks for allowing playtime! And of course your toys are desperate - and we're all guys so we do tend to be selfish.

I just wish I wasn't in a place where my Blackberry kept losing it's internet connection after I saw Mistress D's text so that I could have joined in :-(

Have fun guys!

Birdman
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

georgecuck wrote:

Little Miss Jay x
Sorry Miss Jay, I was waiting to make sure you got my story first. Didn't want to get in trouble!

But, I should have thanked you for playtime regardless!

Thank you Miss Jay! You are the bestest!
Yes George, I got it- You can play now ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
georgecuck
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by georgecuck »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Yes George, I got it- You can play now ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Thank you again Miss Jay!
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

sorry Miss for being rude and thankyou very much Miss Jay your the best
:thankyou:

I have been Miss Jayed once again :-D

I`d just had a shower so started a bit late i think anyway wow isn`t ten minutes a long time haha
Those pegs on balls and then tying them up and pulling them off aggh but thanks so much MIss Jay

Thanks Miss Jay x200+

I am Miss JAy`s Bitch and have some stroking to do so will out more here in a bit
Last edited by slave alexander on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

birdman284 wrote:

Little Miss Jay x
You are right as always Miss Jay! Thanks for allowing playtime! And of course your toys are desperate - and we're all guys so we do tend to be selfish.

I just wish I wasn't in a place where my Blackberry kept losing it's internet connection after I saw Mistress D's text so that I could have joined in :-(

Have fun guys!

Birdman
Awww poor Birdman! :-P I'm sure you'll get plenty of playtime when Mistress D is back!

Little Miss Jay x
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Awww poor Birdman! :-P I'm sure you'll get plenty of playtime when Mistress D is back!

Little Miss Jay x
Poor me :-(

I am thinking that Mistress D will be especially playful when she returns - I know she hasn't had much chance at all for playing this week either!

And I am sorry that I couldn't join in with your playtime Miss Jay - I haven't had a chance to take part in any of your games in a while and I'm missing doing them!
Little Miss Jay wrote:Think about me standing behind you in my shiny black 6" heels and sheer suspenders
:w00t: You really shouldn’t write things like that when I’m locked up. Mistress D would be very upset if my device broke!

Birdman
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

birdman284 wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote:Think about me standing behind you in my shiny black 6" heels and sheer suspenders
:w00t: You really shouldn’t write things like that when I’m locked up. Mistress D would be very upset if my device broke!

Birdman
Its not my fault if you can't control yourself Birdman ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
birdman284 wrote:

Birdman
Its not my fault if you can't control yourself Birdman ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
True, I guess I shouldn't blame you for inflaming my desires with a description like that. Sexy feet, 6 inch heels, sheer suspenders. That's pretty much touching on all of my main fetishes!

And Mistress D keeps sending short texts reminding me of how close we were to a nice 3 girl/1 guy situation last week...

I do have to say that I am pretty impressed with the workmanship on this chastity device. It's definitely getting a good workout today!

Birdman
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Thank you Miss Jay, it is quite a pleasure playing for your amusement!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tofik »

:thankyou: Miss Jay for this play :!:
My ass is burning (in and out ;-) ), my ball too
My cock is hot

Now I realy want fireman :!: (better not firewoman, this will be risk of incident :blush: )
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Good luck little stroker boys! ;-)

First of all, get naked and on your knees- start stroking that cock gently until it's nice and hard. Keep your grip light and really tease it - just think about how good it's going to feel to play with it properly for me. Would you like that? Do you want to play with that cock, pet? Do you want to tug it for me? *giggles* Patience, slave, patience! I feel like playing with those balls a little first... Hee hee!

Get 10 pegs and put them all on your ball sack. Make sure they're on firmly! Now fetch that rope, and tie it around your balls - pull it nice and tight and tie it off... you better hope none of those pegs fall off when you do this, because you earn 5 ball spanks after this task as a penalty for each peg that falls off. That means that you're either too sissy to put them on firmly enough, or you've got a little sissy ball sack which can't handle it! And if you fall into either of those two categories, I think a few spanks on those little balls is the least you could do to make it up to me, don't you?

I think I'll let you stroke that cock now... nice and slow though, and make sure you use lots of lube if you have some. Stroke it slowly 200 times for me - say 'Thank you Miss Jay' as you do each stroke, say it once for each complete stroke, up and down...

Well, after 200 "thank you's" you'd think I'd be buttered up for more stroking time wouldn't you?
Hmmm... no, I think you can wait just a little bit. For now, I want you to pull off all those pegs - do NOT release them, just hold one of the arms and tug them off those balls... you're lucky I'm not there in person, I love whipping them off with my crop! *giggles*
Oh, and let's not forget about that ass of yours! I bet you'd love to feel the cold leather of my crop on your ass cheeks wouldn't you? You know it would hurt, but you'd gladly take each lash from me to see the pleasure on my face - to see my lips curl into a cruel little smile as each strike leaves a red mark - MY mark - on your ass. Spank yourself 20 times on each cheek now, and make them good and hard.

Does your ass feel a little warmer now? ;-) Hee hee!
Does my little pet want to play with that cock some more? Aw, ok. But first, get six of those pegs you pulled off your balls earlier - put one on each nipple and one either side of each of them. So you should have three on each nipple now, one directly on it, and one on either side. Flick them around a little - pinch them on to make sure they're nice and tight :evil:
Ready to stroke now? Give me 300 strokes, at a medium pace, without stopping. Imagine kneeling before me, stroking that cock for my amusement. Try and impress me - make each stroke a good one! all the way from the bottom of the shaft, to the very tip of the head... and I hope you can control yourself! Can you manage all 300 in one go? Or would you prefer a couple of weeks in chastity for failing to follow orders...?

Now take hold of the middle pegs, the ones directly on your nipples. Twist them both 90 degrees to the right and hold them there. I want you to tell me you're my bitch. Say out loud 'I'm Miss Jay's bitch' 20 times while you're twisting those pegs. Then twist the pegs 90 degrees to the left and hold them there while you repeat it 20 times again. Make sure you say it nice and clearly too - I'd make you say it 100 times over if I were there. My soft fingers with their red, manicured nails would pull and pinch and twist those nipples until you couldn't feel them anymore if you mumbled even one word of that mantra.

Ready for more cock play now? Get yourself lubed up well, and start palming the top side of that cock... I just love seeing a guy squirm to this... hee hee! Keep palming it for 3 whole minutes, no matter how uncomfortable it gets. This isn't about your comfort after all, is it? No pet, it's about my amusement *giggles*

Now spank that ass again! 30 spanks on each cheek, harder than you did before. Really try and make those cheeks glow for your Mistress!

Hmm... I bet those pegs are really starting to dig in by now, aren't they? I'll let you take them off, but they're going to have to go back on somewhere. And I think that somewhere is going to be your balls again. Pull the pegs off your nipples like before, without releasing them properly, and then put them on your balls. Add a few more too, to make it up to 10 pegs.

Now grab your dildo or whatever you've found to fuck yourself with... :evil:

Lube up your ass and the dildo, get on all fours, and slowly and gradually slide it in... work it in and out slowly for a little while so your little boy-pussy gets used to it.
I want you to fuck your ass for 10 minutes, nonstop. That dildo has got to be constantly moving - vary the speed as you go from hard and fast to slow and gentle. Think about being fucked by me and my big hard strap on. Think about me standing behind you in my shiny black 6" heels and sheer suspenders, my hands pushing you down as you stick your ass up to take thrust after thrust of my strap on...
If you can milk yourself like this then you may do so, but you will lick up every drop that you spill.

How your ass feeling now, toy? How did you feel having your ass fucked like that for me? *giggles* Are you my little slut? Say it. Say 'Yes ma'am, I'm your little slut'. Good boy.

How about we pull those pegs off now? Does your nutsack hurt? Awww, why don't we do something to take your mind off those nasty pinchy pegs!... give them 30 hard slaps for now, NOW. Hee hee, well I did say it'd take your mind off the pegs!

Untie the rope and get cleaned up now. Over the next hour, I want you to tease that cock a little more for me. I want 1000 strokes over the next hour from you. You can do them however you wish, but all 1000 strokes must be completed within one hour. And then, as all good pets know, no touching until you have my permission to do so... :evil:

Have fun, strokers...

Little Miss Jay x
Ok so freshly showered with the smell of mint on my skin i came back to see you post Miss Jay.
That was a lot of stroking haha appologies if the pm i sent was illegible but i was typing one handed and in a bit of a state :blush: :blush: . I have licked up so much pre cum this evening Miss JAy wow.
I think if my best friend is baby oil then my worst enemy has recently becum mr peg. Especially with the sting tieing afterwards outch!! I did manage nit to lose any but bloody hell that nite and then tugging them off after is just wrong!! It was a bit worse with the nipple ones later actually pulling them off i grabbed a couple of hairs which added an extra umph to the feel :w00t:

This isnt really on order MIss but my brain is mush and my ball sack sorry your ballsack is bulging once more :-D The 200 slow strokes and thank you Miss JAy`s whilst really lubed up was a real thrill each time i said thank you it oushed me a bit further into my lust crazed zone. I love imagining kneeling before you and following your orders Miss Jay :blush: :innocent: . Looking at ur avatar next to your post this fantasy is quite easy to get lost in :blush: :blush: The three mins of palming i timed to a song on the radio which i think was at least 4mins. Ass spanks hurt but were deserve they were administered with a wooden spoon swiftly and rapidly.

The 10 mins of ass fucking was well very long haha :unsure: :blush: errm thank you Miss
Unfortunatly i didnt manage to milk myself successfully although it was very tempting to just bang one out (i take it this is not allowed in the milking rules? :innocent: )

Ball spanks left a dull ache and when that horned up they sort of make you feel like an explosion may be imminent !! It wasnt tho thank you Miss Jay

!000 strokes were done sort of medium speed whilst i tried not to blow it and communicate one handed thro the laptop haha this also led to a lot of juice production and consumption.

Thank you very much Miss hope your having/ have had a good evening