[RELEASE] CH-Emily VS Naomi

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

smutreader

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Emily VS Naomi

Post by smutreader »

DPL,

Just been rewatching your VS series, and have to tell you how awesome they are. Keep up the great work. If you are looking for any suggestions for future videos, might I suggest Caprice vs Angelica?
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey smutreader,

Thanks for the nice comments.

I've definitely considered Caprice VS Angelica. I've done videos that featured each of them, so they are big favorites of mine. I don't have any plans for a new one at the moment, but I keep saying that.

-digitalparkinglot
Last edited by digitalparkinglot on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Caprice VS Angelica.... :mbounce:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

I have to say, this was one of the better e-stim files/configurations I have tried. When I tested it before, I didn't use the stim track. That pushed it to another level. Thanks for putting this together.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Hello folks.
how many times have you hosed down while watching the video?
where did you have your first orgasm? I watched it again yesterday and came early.
I was just too horny^^
try again tonight :-)
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

Wow :w00t: I've been checking the forum every couple weeks for a while hoping for an old master CH and finally it landed! Amazing job as usual, loved the girls and chemistry between them, music and beats were top notch, I find the estim erato be a good time to return to CH occasionally (even without the device) with simple yet smooth and pleasurable beat. Well done, made me think of creating something in my free time, maybe in fall... :whistle:

(I skipped the foot round but hey, there is a lot of people who enjoy this stuff! :innocent: )
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

hkmonsterp7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hkmonsterp7 »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:08 am So I'm having the same issue with the stroking effect on this estim file that I have with some other triphase files . Im using 312B box and I have to fiddle with the MA knob, up and down to "catch" for lack of a better word, the strokjng effect. When a scene changes I have to do it again and again.. It sucks because when the effect is going it feels incredible on this file. No other DP' features associated estim files have this issue for me but I do come across it on other triphase files. Is it just a limitation in the 312B and how it processes the file? Im.using the electrode configuration recommended but have tried others as well

Thanks as always DP for an incredible piece of work.
I have similar issues with some triphase on an ET312b, which appears to be from the funscript conversions. I've found I can somewhat mitigate losing the 3ph stroke effect by reducing my estim audio device's output volume and making up for it with 312 volume. I've also found that hitting "Pause" briefly on the estim audio will usually bring the 3ph signal back, instead of using the MA setting. Of course, that loses sync with the video :weep: I need to get off my ass and build a stereo unit - tried a 2B and didn't really like what it was doing with audio inputs.

Oh, and DP - love your work!! Usually have me drooling on the floor before I'm done, thank you so much.
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

hkmonsterp7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:40 pm
samsonjude1776 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:08 am So I'm having the same issue with the stroking effect on this estim file that I have with some other triphase files . Im using 312B box and I have to fiddle with the MA knob, up and down to "catch" for lack of a better word, the strokjng effect. When a scene changes I have to do it again and again.. It sucks because when the effect is going it feels incredible on this file. No other DP' features associated estim files have this issue for me but I do come across it on other triphase files. Is it just a limitation in the 312B and how it processes the file? Im.using the electrode configuration recommended but have tried others as well

Thanks as always DP for an incredible piece of work.
I've found I can somewhat mitigate losing the 3ph stroke effect by reducing my estim audio device's output volume and making up for it with 312 volume. I've also found that hitting "Pause" briefly on the estim audio will usually bring the 3ph signal back, instead of using the MA setting. Of course, that loses sync with the video :weep:

Oh, and DP - love your work!! Usually have me drooling on the floor before I'm done, thank you so much.
Ive actually gotten some good results on this one by putting the out put volume to max and slowly raising the MA but other files have worked better with lower volumes so Ill give it a try.

You should try a sync program like CH player. Its very easy to use. Also the DC version of this that Zebbg69 posted for me on page 2 was extremely good on the 312b. This DC version run in triphase with left on head, common under balls (top insulated) and right prostate was absolutely fantastic. Tried common on head and it didnt feel as smooth as the original triphase..but the signal was more consistent. Il try that config again sometime. Running in DC was also really really good.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Hello friends. what configuration are you using? and when do you always squirt? After several attempts, I now manage to cum perfectly at the end and enjoy a perfect orgasm. before that I often hosed down too quickly. is your cock hard as a hammer all the time?
Jeremy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jeremy »

Thanks for the fantastic video! I'm really curious about the songs you used in the video, they sound just amazing! Can you provide the names of them?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Jeremy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:09 pm Thanks for the fantastic video! I'm really curious about the songs you used in the video, they sound just amazing! Can you provide the names of them?
just open google app on phone, play the song and press mic, it will show "listen to a song" button, press it and in 3-4 seconds it will tell you the song.
someguy123456rty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by someguy123456rty »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:44 pm Hey smutreader,

Thanks for the nice comments.

I've definitely considered Caprice VS Angelica. I've done videos that featured each of them, so they are big favorites of mine. I don't have any plans for a new one at the moment, but I keep saying that.

-digitalparkinglot

Hi,

Anjelica vs Caprice would be some God tier level CH. The battle of the two goddesses. Another possibility would be Anjelica vs Nancy A.

By the way, I found a MegaPack (195 GB) of Anjelica for those interested.
https://uniondht.org/topic/939844-abby-c-megapack.html

This site has alot of mega pack torrents that will be useful for creators.

Cheers
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shenoob »

Bit late to the party on this one but just got around to playing through this and had to leave a comment.

Top tier visuals, beats, text instructions and music, but the best part was the variety: breathplay, RLGL, femdom, never a dull; moment. Appeciate the time and effort that went into this, incredible job.