[RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Vanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Symbol of Faith II

Post by Vanta »

Love the original production but is anyone willing to do a remix with a beat meter? Not much for estim personally
cfs6t08p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cfs6t08p »

Originally skipped over this gem because of the religious theme but this may be one of the better softcore videos out there!
Where many others go to fully nude girl-girl scenes about halfway through, this one keeps the tease going throughout :yes:
If there is ever a third entry to the series I'll be sure to enjoy it
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

cfs6t08p wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:37 pm Originally skipped over this gem because of the religious theme...
:yes: :innocent: R E P E N T ! :innocent: :yes:
cfs6t08p wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:37 pm ...but this may be one of the better softcore videos out there!
Where many others go to fully nude girl-girl scenes about halfway through, this one keeps the tease going throughout :yes:
If there is ever a third entry to the series I'll be sure to enjoy it
:love: I'm glad you liked it! :love:
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello!

This was amazing! From start to finish just perfect! And exactly what I needed today!

I was re-trying some old, not so great e-stim stuff just to make sure it sucked; it did. But I decided that I wanted to have at least some fun this afternoon and so I saw this, downloaded it, and spun it up....

I was panting the first time through! Not gonna lie. Drips and drips falling on the plate I use so I don't have to clean the floor. I have no idea how I made it, but when the repeat hit I made it half way and the pulses were exactly timed to my spunking. Gobs and gobs of it! I'm looking at the collection plate and I have to say it looks like I came twice!

Just shows that there really is good PMV and e-stim out there.

Qybixxx
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Qybixxx wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:53 pm Hello!

This was amazing! From start to finish just perfect! And exactly what I needed today!

I was re-trying some old, not so great e-stim stuff just to make sure it sucked; it did. But I decided that I wanted to have at least some fun this afternoon and so I saw this, downloaded it, and spun it up....

I was panting the first time through! Not gonna lie. Drips and drips falling on the plate I use so I don't have to clean the floor. I have no idea how I made it, but when the repeat hit I made it half way and the pulses were exactly timed to my spunking. Gobs and gobs of it! I'm looking at the collection plate and I have to say it looks like I came twice!

Just shows that there really is good PMV and e-stim out there.

Qybixxx
That is very high praise! Thank you for sharing that Qybixxx. I'm very glad you enjoyed it!
Qybixxx wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:53 pm collection plate
:lol: :innocent:

All credit for the e-stim goes to puste. I'm tagging him here so he gets a notification as I'm sure he'd love to read your comment.
puste wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:26 am @redgreencolor for Estim. try this out and tell what you think.
It has take some time to do when there is no beat meater etc.
https://mega.nz/file/jhQSAbaJ#d90OfH_li ... azyDQV2MT8
(Remember please import before download)

And thanks for the great work. I love this video.
Orstopp2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Orstopp2 »

Really great work! I enjoyed it a lot. Also thumb up for the e-stim file from puste!!
Does anyone know who is the left prayer at the beginning?
:thankyou:
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Hello community! Acknowledgement to A Ghoul Editor for making this gem of a video. There is a mischievousness to the religious angle that this I like. I liked it so I thought I'd make a stereo estim file. [A triphase estim was previously provided by by Puste.]

https://mega.nz/file/2xlExBSb#GxbpfH9aZ ... 4mjPtvt4nk
...usual reminder to import to your own Mega and download from there.

I've tested this a couple times but I keep tweaking the ending. It was made with Easy2 sound generator [found a bunch of bugs in the process]. Let me know if you see any huge mistakes.
rubbersexdoll
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Still looking for a Domme that will transform me into the sissy slut I so long to be...
Sub/Slave(s): Still looking for that cool guy or girl that will be willing clean and shine my latex collection... payment in orgasms will be arranged.

Post by rubbersexdoll »

Vanta wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:11 pm Love the original production but is anyone willing to do a remix with a beat meter? Not much for estim personally
There is a funscript file that is out of this world floating around eroscripts... go check there :)
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

rubbersexdoll wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:08 am
Vanta wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:11 pm Love the original production but is anyone willing to do a remix with a beat meter? Not much for estim personally
There is a funscript file that is out of this world floating around eroscripts... go check there :)
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-h ... mode/48713
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Orstopp2 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:29 am Really great work! I enjoyed it a lot. Also thumb up for the e-stim file from puste!!
Does anyone know who is the left prayer at the beginning?
:thankyou:
:love:
Andrus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:00 am Hello community! Acknowledgement to A Ghoul Editor for making this gem of a video. There is a mischievousness to the religious angle that this I like. I liked it so I thought I'd make a stereo estim file. [A triphase estim was previously provided by by Puste.]

https://mega.nz/file/2xlExBSb#GxbpfH9aZ ... 4mjPtvt4nk
...usual reminder to import to your own Mega and download from there.

I've tested this a couple times but I keep tweaking the ending. It was made with Easy2 sound generator [found a bunch of bugs in the process]. Let me know if you see any huge mistakes.
Hello Andrus! I'm very glad you enjoyed it and its mischievousness, enough even to make an e-stim track.
I've now linked it in the original post as well. I don't have e-stim equipment but I know many people do, and it will be enjoyed and appreciated. :love:
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Nice work, good pace music
Amen!
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

Fashion Technique wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:16 pm Nice work, good pace music
Amen!
❤️🙏
ade11cmbkb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ade11cmbkb »

A Ghoul Editor wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:55 pm
froog wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:05 pm Lovely! Who is the first girl after Christian ladies? at 0m30s

Thanks!
Please use the sources.srt subtitle file. Codes in the filename like the one in the image are youtube urls.
Any idea who the mystery Christian ladies are?
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

ade11cmbkb wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:50 am Any idea who the mystery Christian ladies are?
I initially did not credit them because I did not want to risk directing any negative attention towards them.
But the movie has been out for years now and I haven't seen any negative comments of that nature anywhere, only love.
So I'm very happy to let you know that...

The two beautiful Christian ladies from the opening sequence of Symbol of Faith II are Katie and her mom, Jenise. You can find them at the youtube channel "Now That We're A Family".
The stunning blonde lady from the Symbol of Faith II trailer is Rachel Elizabeth, who you can also find on youtube.
ade11cmbkb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ade11cmbkb »

Thanks. I kinda thought they might be doing a joi given the way they talked about it. Also, in SoF 1, where did you get the audio towards the end of the british sounding lady saying, "this is what basically happened in the bible"?