[Release] E-StimControlApp

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] E-StimControlApp

Post by 47dahc »

Batman314 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:48 pm Hey Stimmers!

I have been wanting to make an update to the estim control app with more/improved functions. I've looked through the previous posts and think there are some good suggestions. I want to get your feedback before I post another version.

So what are your ideas/requests for the next ESC release?

-Batman
Take this for what it's worth as I'm not a programmer. The "always on top" I mentioned before and maybe if possible, for the Synth Modulation Frequency selection, maybe allow the user to put in a range of frequencies instead of what you have now. With all the different DIY, store bought systems, and trodes out there as well as personal preferences when it comes to feel, it would be nice for a user to set their favorite freq range and not just a preset range which might not feel good to a user. Maybe split it up with a freq on left and a freq on right channels since depending on where your trodes are at, have different feeling.

Again, I'm not a programmer at all so not even sure if this can be done.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

Hi Batman

I have enjoyed using the ESC App just to make watching webcam girls more interesting. It would be nice if the app could react to any noise above a threshold into estim signal, not just a metronome type sound. This way, as they get tipped and start moaning, so do you. As they start screaming, your signal gets stronger.

Thanks for the great work,

Otto
cyber6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by cyber6 »

is it for a homemade stereostim / midistim working as well? after installing i still hear the normal sound out of my speakers
Johankain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johankain »

Awesome

I just realized yesterday that the metronome synth from this app can be used with fapinstructor.com

I made a game there that can be found with tag "estim"

If you want to make your own on the site, I recommend following parameters:

Stroke speed: 0,33 to 4
Grip adjustments off
From tasks only these seem to work nicely: teasing strokes, random beats, red light green light
CBT depends on your estim setup and willingness to touch your junk while stimming (of course there are gloves)

Once you start the game turn off the voice, moans and mute the videos.

On E-stimcontrolapp, I turned the metronomesynths <toggle channel offset> on and painted the synth modulator frequency almost completely. "Increase treshold" was not needed.

Big thanks to Batman314!
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 47dahc »

Johankain wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:28 pm Awesome

I just realized yesterday that the metronome synth from this app can be used with fapinstructor.com

I made a game there that can be found with tag "estim"

If you want to make your own on the site, I recommend following parameters:

Stroke speed: 0,33 to 4
Grip adjustments off
From tasks only these seem to work nicely: teasing strokes, random beats, red light green light
CBT depends on your estim setup and willingness to touch your junk while stimming (of course there are gloves)

Once you start the game turn off the voice, moans and mute the videos.

On E-stimcontrolapp, I turned the metronomesynths <toggle channel offset> on and painted the synth modulator frequency almost completely. "Increase treshold" was not needed.

Big thanks to Batman314!
Yep. Works great and I have been using ESC with FI and teases here as long as they have a metronome. It still works great but feel that there could be some tweaks like base frequency selection. It's a shame Batman hasn't continued development of ESC. It really has been a good addition to the estim community. Unfortunately, kind of forgotten though.

Would love to see Restim by diglet work with metronomes.