Shell's Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Shell's Challenge

Post by dr.d »

shell wrote:
We decided on Ms. Shell, (with an uppercase, simply because Master desires my name to be in uppercase showing equality)
its much more then equality Shell, its about respect .

from the day we met I have wanted you to capitalize your name because I wanted you to know that I love and respect you , I respect your limits and I respect your choice to submit to me and I want you to feel safe with me.

and I want anyone who submits to you to show you the respect that you deserve.

as for the spankings I think you can tell everyone about the first 50 or 60
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

dr.d wrote:
shell wrote:
We decided on Ms. Shell, (with an uppercase, simply because Master desires my name to be in uppercase showing equality)
its much more then equality Shell, its about respect .

from the day we met I have wanted you to capitalize your name because I wanted you to know that I love and respect you , I respect your limits and I respect your choice to submit to me and I want you to feel safe with me.

as for the spankings I think you can tell everyone about the first 50 or 60
*feels warmth flood through my soul as I hear my Master's voice speak to me. I listen....to each word...each syllable.......and once again am reminded why I gave this man all that I am.....gave him my respect...my love.....my orgasms.......once again............I know to the depths of my soul, I made the right decision* *bright smile*

Yes, Master...the first 50 or 60 spankings.......I shall do so immediately!!! *blushing smile*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Alliteration »

dr. d wrote:its much more then equality Shell, its about respect .

shell wrote:*feels warmth flood through my soul as I hear my Master's voice speak to me. I listen....to each word...each syllable.......and once again am reminded why I gave this man all that I am.....gave him my respect...my love.....my orgasms.......once again............I know to the depths of my soul, I made the right decision* *bright smile*
You two are awesome :clap2:

shell wrote:Yes, Master...the first 50 or 60 spankings.......I shall do so immediately!!! *blushing smile*
Mmm, this is gonna be good!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

So, Master has ordered me to give you an account of what took place for the first fifty or 60 spankings……so……even though embarrassing….*blushing to a bright pink*…….here is that account……

I turned on my timer so that it would time upward, so that I would be able to share with Master how long this reward took.

I picked up a new egg, that I just got, and slid it into my pussy.

It looks like this.

It seems to be a little big bigger then the purple one I have, but that might be my imagination. I put the setting on four and left it there the entire time. *moans softly at the memory*

I put on my Nipplettes….the black pegs have been removed because it wasn’t tight enough. I use rubber bands, wrapped four times around it, to make it tight enough to cause my sensitive nipples a distraction. *blushing*

I placed my hands behind my head….fingers interlocking and I walked around the house. I imagined Master was leading me around a wooded area……I did that for about 5 minutes or so….or maybe not that long……..
That is when I began to drop into sub space.

After several minutes of feeling my nipples being tortured by the Nipplettes, I made my way back to the bedroom and stood beside the bed.
I took off the right Nipplette and gave that nipple 10 medium spankings, with the white stirring spoon.
If Master has not been specific, then after each set of spankings, I always say, “thank you Master” afterwards.
I put the Nipplette back on. Then I did the same with the left nipple. Putting the Nipplettes back on, after spanking them….wow….intense….I did a body check and knew I was okay, that it was just intense.
That takes us to 20.

Then I put my right foot on the bed…..which spread open my pussy wide. I then spanked my pussy 11 times, at a medium level, with the spoon.. God that is so painfully delicious. *moans softly at the memory* My clit was pink and swollen.
That takes us to 31.

I took the Nipplettes off and laid down on the bed, rolling to my right side. I then gave my left bottom cheek 18 hard spankings, with His paddle.
This takes us to 49.

Hmmmm….what should I do now…….*thinks for a minute….and figures out a way to obey Master’s orders……

I rolled over and began to give the right side of my bottom spankings. I can tell you that I gave it at least 5 hard spankings, with His paddle………..
That takes us to 55.
And that is where I must stop……I will ALWAYS obey Master, even if it drives others………..to the brink of insanity.

I suppose that lots of begging, might convince Master to let me continue. How about I start the begging……..*sweet smile*

Master, please, please Master….allow me to share a little more with these dear boys who want to know it all. I will do anything you ask of me, if you will only let me feel the blush of embarrassment as I share these private details with them……Please Master……I am on my knees before you…..my legs spread far…my fingers interlocked behind my head…my eyes focused on your face….my eyes bright with anticipation. Please Master…………….please allow me to share more………please!!!!! *moans with need and intensity*

Thank you Master for allowing me to share all that I have to this point. *brightly smiles at You*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
dr. d wrote:its much more then equality Shell, its about respect .

shell wrote:*feels warmth flood through my soul as I hear my Master's voice speak to me. I listen....to each word...each syllable.......and once again am reminded why I gave this man all that I am.....gave him my respect...my love.....my orgasms.......once again............I know to the depths of my soul, I made the right decision* *bright smile*
You two are awesome :clap2:

shell wrote:Yes, Master...the first 50 or 60 spankings.......I shall do so immediately!!! *blushing smile*
Mmm, this is gonna be good!
*blushing* Thank you!!! *soft smile*
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Takes a deep breath for/with you shell
*Comforting Cuddles* *Happy Hugs* *Kindly Kisses*
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

les wrote:

Takes a deep breath for/with you shell
*Comforting Cuddles* *Happy Hugs* *Kindly Kisses*
*in through the nose...out through the mouth* *giggles*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

shell wrote:Then I put my right foot on the bed…..which spread open my pussy wide. I then spanked my pussy 11 times, at a medium level, with the spoon.. God that is so painfully delicious. *moans softly at the memory* My clit was pink and swollen.
That takes us to 31.
oh...my....*goes to do the task you gave me in chat earlier*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote:Then I put my right foot on the bed…..which spread open my pussy wide. I then spanked my pussy 11 times, at a medium level, with the spoon.. God that is so painfully delicious. *moans softly at the memory* My clit was pink and swollen.
That takes us to 31.
oh...my....*goes to do the task you gave me in chat earlier*
*wicked smile* I think ...................perhaps..................just maybe.............I should make you share just what that task was. *wicked smile*

Should I boy????
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

shell wrote:*wicked smile* I think ...................perhaps..................just maybe.............I should make you share just what that task was. *wicked smile*

Should I boy????
Would you like me to, Miss Shell?
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote:*wicked smile* I think ...................perhaps..................just maybe.............I should make you share just what that task was. *wicked smile*

Should I boy????
Would you like me to, Miss Shell?
Yes.....and I shall find it here waiting for me in the morning. *Wicked smile*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Miss Shell had me listen to the sound file she posted of her kissing, while I stroked, and told me to imagine she was kissing the head of my cock. It made me cum so hard I was shaking...*gets hard again thinking about it*
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by dr.d »

I was going to be evil and order Shell to tell everyone about the next twenty spanks and then take a break for the weekend and finish the report on monday , but I am feeling kind , Shell you may tell every one about the rest of the spanking
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:Miss Shell had me listen to the sound file she posted of her kissing, while I stroked, and told me to imagine she was kissing the head of my cock. It made me cum so hard I was shaking...*gets hard again thinking about it*
*bright smile* Good boy!!! I'm glad I could help that orgasm rush out of you.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

dr.d wrote:I was going to be evil and order Shell to tell everyone about the next twenty spanks and then take a break for the weekend and finish the report on monday , but I am feeling kind , Shell you may tell every one about the rest of the spanking
*shivers with need and desire* Yes Master!!! I will get on it right away!!! Thank You for being so kind...thank You for exposing me in this way...*blushing*....You are a wonderful and amazing man and I am honored to be Yours. *bright smile*