[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-18

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, new bugfix in the OP just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 2-18-2020

Fixed bug where Contact 2 would repeat intro of Icy Hot script
dbt wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:10 pm Not sure if this is a bug or something that isn't done yet. When I had my first 1 on 1 session with contact2 she mentioned adjusting a ratio in the future. Then I had my 2nd one on one session and it was like there was no record of the first. She asked again if I'd ever done this, and went through the same description as the first time. So it seems like maybe a flag wasn't set that I'd done the 1 session.
You're right, a flag wasn't getting set. I have the OP updated with a fix, thanks for catching this. You'll have to go through the intro one more time unfortunately, but everything should be saved correctly now for future sessions with Contact 2
dbt wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:10 pm The other thing that occurred to me was at the start the hair clip thing seemed to show up pretty often, but now it seems to have vanished. Does that only get called a certain number of times? Just wondering.
The domme previously only used hair clips as a punishment at random, and she has quite a few to pull from so bad RNG could keep you from seeing the clips. In the last patch, I gave Fury to ability to use hair clips as a module, so you should see them come out a little more often
dbt wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:10 pm As always, thanks for your awesome work & time commitment to this.
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :smile:
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

just got this error after the first edge in a domme and contact 1 session

ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt from file: E:\new folder\Scripts\Fury\Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge.txt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

smargerbarg wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:14 pm just got this error after the first edge in a domme and contact 1 session

ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt from file: E:\new folder\Scripts\Fury\Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge.txt
Can you post or pm me the chatlog of that session where Contact 1 joins so I can see which script was running at the time?
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

1885 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:26 pm
You're right, a flag wasn't getting set. I have the OP updated with a fix, thanks for catching this. You'll have to go through the intro one more time unfortunately, but everything should be saved correctly now for future sessions with Contact 2
Is it possible to just create the flag in the flags directory?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

dbt wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:33 am Is it possible to just create the flag in the flags directory?
Sure:
Spoiler: show
Just create a flag in the Flags directory called ExplainedIcyHotUsage
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

What does this mean?
Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label for (Standard Edge Standard Edge) in TeaseAI Fury\Scripts\Fury\Custom\Modules\Dynamic_Edge.txt. Sending you to the previous callreturn, to avoid blocking the session
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-19

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys new bugfix in the OP, just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 2-19-2020

Fixed bug that could cause error "@Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label for (Standard Edge Standard Edge)" when playing with a level 5 domme
freeforit wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:31 am What does this mean?
Thanks for catching this, should be fixed now in the latest build.

In this case, I forgot to separate two individual instances of Standard Edge, so Tease AI was trying to find a Goto Label called "Standard Edge Standard Edge" which doesn't exist. The script had nowhere to go, so Tease AI brought you back to the script that called this one to prevent the session from getting stuck
UltimateSlutboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by UltimateSlutboy »

Since I triggered and finished the First Session with contact 3, she triggered everytime I Start am Session.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

UltimateSlutboy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:14 am Since I triggered and finished the First Session with contact 3, she triggered everytime I Start am Session.
Just to clarify, do you mean Contact 2?

When you say the first session was it where:
The session ended and she first revealed herself to you and the domme?
Where she asked you to buy icy hot and lotion for her?
Where she used icy hot on you and asked you how the ratio was?

If you can specify the details of the last session you had with her, that will help track the problem down
Can you also tell me if you have any of these flags in your Scripts\Fury\System\Flags folder?
MeetingContact2
MetContact2
RefusedContact2
ResolvedContact2Intro
C2_Active
C2_Refused
UltimateSlutboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by UltimateSlutboy »

It was the Session in which she used icy hot on you and asked you how the ratio was
I have the following Flags:

MetContact2
ResolvedContact2Intro
C2_Active

As well as:
C2_HadIcyHotSession
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

UltimateSlutboy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:14 am she triggered everytime I Start am Session
All the flags look right for where you are. Another question:
Can you check and see if you're having the same issue today? Once Contact 2 is active, the domme will always be unavailable on Thursdays because she has tennis practice, in which case Contact 2 will always take over. Can you start some Fury sessions today and see if the domme starts appearing as normal?
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Firstly 1885 and those who contributed to TEASEAI you are all absolute legends! i love the app, likely use it daily greatest internet find ever coming across this site and teaseai :-D

I really need to get on with finding time to contribute! will do one day! but please keep up the great work and great you are back 1885 - fury was an amazing welcome back! In my opinion the standard TeaseAI over the Java version is much better (more options etc)

I have a few silly questions though if I may!

1) Where does TeaseAI save your config information? the reason I ask, If I save Tease AI on a local hard-drive, load it and fully configure it, all is okay when I load a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time etc and all my config is present.

BUT the issue I have, if I store the TeaseAI folder/app etc on a network share, I can load the app no issue, I can configure it and then use it fine. When I close and re-launch the app however via the network share (mapped drive) it's as though I am logging in again for the 1st time and all settings have been lost?

2) Bit of a feature request but linked to the above, is it possible to Save and Load all config. I see in different screens you can:
General > Import
Domme > Save|Load
Apps > save|load

3) With Fury, I've been using since was available on here. I notice reading comments for others their story/usage seems to evolve and includes contact 2 now, mine really hasnt and is almost just repeating

4) I love the random options that allow you to randomise domme and contacts, From what I can see with Fury only Domme and 1 contact are in play and for me I've only currently interacted with the Domme (nothing from other contacts) Are there any plans to introduce the ability to ask for contacts to join? or Play games with other contacts like on House of cards personality.

I do have the interesting thing, where my Domme asked me to story pictures of a celeb/crush in a folder and often uses those to taunt me to edge to etc (nice touch by way!)

5) this might again be just for me, but i also notice that my setup doesnt really make use of videos? its very rarely made use of them and has been flashes like 10secs then moves on.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm Firstly 1885 and those who contributed to TEASEAI you are all absolute legends! i love the app, likely use it daily greatest internet find ever coming across this site and teaseai :-D

I really need to get on with finding time to contribute! will do one day! but please keep up the great work and great you are back 1885 - fury was an amazing welcome back! In my opinion the standard TeaseAI over the Java version is much better (more options etc)

I have a few silly questions though if I may!

1) Where does TeaseAI save your config information? the reason I ask, If I save Tease AI on a local hard-drive, load it and fully configure it, all is okay when I load a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time etc and all my config is present.

BUT the issue I have, if I store the TeaseAI folder/app etc on a network share, I can load the app no issue, I can configure it and then use it fine. When I close and re-launch the app however via the network share (mapped drive) it's as though I am logging in again for the 1st time and all settings have been lost?

2) Bit of a feature request but linked to the above, is it possible to Save and Load all config. I see in different screens you can:
General > Import
Domme > Save|Load
Apps > save|load

3) With Fury, I've been using since was available on here. I notice reading comments for others their story/usage seems to evolve and includes contact 2 now, mine really hasnt and is almost just repeating

4) I love the random options that allow you to randomise domme and contacts, From what I can see with Fury only Domme and 1 contact are in play and for me I've only currently interacted with the Domme (nothing from other contacts) Are there any plans to introduce the ability to ask for contacts to join? or Play games with other contacts like on House of cards personality.

I do have the interesting thing, where my Domme asked me to story pictures of a celeb/crush in a folder and often uses those to taunt me to edge to etc (nice touch by way!)

5) this might again be just for me, but i also notice that my setup doesnt really make use of videos? its very rarely made use of them and has been flashes like 10secs then moves on.
1) C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Tease_AI Yea it is kinda strange imo. It somehow generates a UUID for that TeaseAI instance and puts your config there

3) How many sessions are you in? It takes like one week or more for the first contact to show up

4) There is Domme and 2 contacts in play. Contact 2 will reveal herself at some point in the future too.

5) there are definitely some modules making use of videos.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Thanks GodDragon for the reply!

1) Ahh cool, I will see if copying that info to my network share helps to save the session info. I have an upstairs pc and then other devices elsewhere hence storing data on network share. It would be nice to be able to continue sessions regardless of the device, which is why I was trying to run it off the NAS. I will try moving info from app data to see if that gets around it.

2) by sessions am I in, I run the program once at a time - I will let the script complete so it says Domme has logged off. Restarting obviously works (if not using nas) but i've some how only had references to other contacts no interaction.

3&4) I see the personality had an update a couple days ago, so i'm going to try a clean new setup see how I get on.

5) cool i'll continue trying via new setup see if videos become more of a thing.

Thanks for the advice.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm Firstly 1885 and those who contributed to TEASEAI you are all absolute legends! i love the app, likely use it daily greatest internet find ever coming across this site and teaseai
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :smile:
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 1) Where does TeaseAI save your config information? the reason I ask, If I save Tease AI on a local hard-drive, load it and fully configure it, all is okay when I load a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time etc and all my config is present.

Like GodDragon pointed out, configs are saved in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Tease_AI. This was a more relevant design decision when there was an open source build that was actively being worked on by multiple members of the community. The version number was constantly being updated to match each patch, so each version had its own config. I plan to move Tease AI back to open source this year, so storing configs in AppData will be a little more useful then
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 2) Bit of a feature request but linked to the above, is it possible to Save and Load all config. I see in different screens you can:
General > Import
Domme > Save|Load
Apps > save|load
Configs are automatically saved any time you make a change in the Settings menu. If you go to the AppData\Local\TeaseAI folder, you can make a copy of any config file that you want to save. You can then import that config file from General > Import, and it will load all the settings from that config file
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 3) With Fury, I've been using since was available on here. I notice reading comments for others their story/usage seems to evolve and includes contact 2 now, mine really hasnt and is almost just repeating
Just to clarify, you've been using it since I first released Fury back in December? Contact 1 should appear in the program once one week has passed from first starting Fury, but if you've been playing since December then you should have seen Contact 1 a long time ago. I have had some issues in the past when it comes to setting and checking dates for users in different parts of the world due to the differences in date formats. I believe I have that issue resolved, but if you're outside the US I want to keep that in mind if we need to troubleshoot further.
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 4) I love the random options that allow you to randomise domme and contacts, From what I can see with Fury only Domme and 1 contact are in play and for me I've only currently interacted with the Domme (nothing from other contacts) Are there any plans to introduce the ability to ask for contacts to join? or Play games with other contacts like on House of cards personality.
Assuming we can get you set up right to make sure that Contact 1 is able to appear for you, I've been working on the tuning so there's no shortage of overall time spent with the Contacts.

I also wouldn't recommend Random Domme and Contacts with Fury, since they're all unique characters in an overarching narrative, but the option is definitely there if you want it, thanks to the Unofficial and Sweet Patches being part of the main build now :smile:
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm I do have the interesting thing, where my Domme asked me to story pictures of a celeb/crush in a folder and often uses those to taunt me to edge to etc (nice touch by way!)
Thanks, I enjoy that one :-D
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 5) this might again be just for me, but i also notice that my setup doesnt really make use of videos? its very rarely made use of them and has been flashes like 10secs then moves on.
There's quite a bit of things that Fury can do with videos, you may be getting some bad RNG on what actions Fury decides to take. I plan to add some more modules with videos though, so there will be a greater chance to get video content through sheer volume alone.