Seven Days with Mistress Jenifer - 6 -

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Seven Days with Mistress Jenifer - 6 -

Post by Sam86 »

Oh I guess we were overdue for a relaxing day Mistress :-D
I am happy that you liked the picture I chose :-)

Wasn't as hard as I expected not to touch...I slept very long and afterwards watched football (soccer) on TV, eating dinner, played a video game I haven't played in a long time and then spent the rest of the eving with friends I haven't seen in quite a while. Was a fun evening :-)

Now off to dreamland, before the urge to touch becomes too great.

Good night Mistress :wave:
Belmont
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Belmont »

Since the task was a no touch day there isn't really a lot to report on. It was pretty relaxing to not have to worry about stroking or edging but your cock still felt a bit restless (especially during those agonizing mornings). Any time an erotic thought pops into my head it springs into action like a hungry dog that hears the sound of food and thinks it's dinner time :lol:.

In other news I finally found an account avatar that I'm pretty happy with. I remembered it from the "Strength" tarot card and upon reading into it more deeply I think it symbolizes femdom/orgasm control very well.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

*settles down in my chair, crossing my left leg of the right. My boots idly swaying as I run a finger along the corset clinging to my waist, that same hand coming to rest on the armrest of my chair... my fingers idly drumming against it*
Hello little ones.... A weeks worth of teasing, torment, and denial has come and gone within the game. And today is Day 15 of the 6th edition of my game on the forum. *smiles* and today is a big day too... As today is.........
The end of the game!

Now now, don't feel to bad or to sad. You all knew this was coming, my games run for a good length of time but eventually they all come to an end. So first before we come to the ending I want all of you warmed up a bit... So I am thinking for your warm up..... *grins*
A Ladder!
Only a 4 rung ladder though, think this will be a nice warm up.... Though it is not the only part of your warm up. Once you finish the Ladder I want a minute rest followed by 5 edges, 20 second rests between them. Once you are done with those edges scroll down and find the spoiler tag that fits for you;

No late Reports
Spoiler: show
*smiles*
Good job little ones making it through the entire game without missing or being late with a report. Why don't you do the following for me;
~150 strokes, 1 stroke per second pace
~125 strokes, 1 stroke per 2 second pace
~50 strokes, 2 strokes per second pace

Get yourself to the edge *smiles and leans forward a little bit to give you all a little better view of my cleavage* Ride that edge for me slut... All that pent up horny energy.... just begging to be released.... Good boy, beg for it... moan for it... I want to hear you *smiles and waist a few seconds*. I want you *smiles leaning back into my chair* to CUM!

Late Reports
Tsk Tsk...
Couldn't get those reports in on time? Tsk tsk little one...

As a punishment you have to do the following;
~3 edges, 5 second holds and 15 second rests. While you rest flick each ball once.
~2 edges, 10 second holds and 15 second rests. While you rest flick each ball twice.
~5 slaps to my cock shaft and 3 flicks to each ball.
~One edge to be held for 15 seconds.

Once you finish those you will be waiting in denial for me little one. Take the amount of reports you were late by and multiple them by 4. Got that number? Good, that is the amount of hours you will wait. Once those hours are up come back and open the spoiler tag for No late reports and follow the instructions within.

Dropped out early due to cumming without permission
Note: If you had to drop out for reasons that were not cumming without permission and were other reasons, like les, then this is NOT for you. You actually do not have a spoiler because you did not leave the game via a naughty way. I do not like to hold things against you that were out of your control, and I know a few people had to leave early due to real life becoming problematic.
*sighs and shakes my head*
Sad little one that you weren't able to keep that cum inside. So as a punishment you will be keeping it inside you for the next 4 days. You are not allowed to cum for 4 days from now. If you have a chastity belt, that should go on and stay on for the duration. If you do not have a chastity belt, then you will have to use your will power to not stroke or edge for 4 days.

*smiles*
I hope everyone enjoyed, and as always make sure you clean up little ones. I do enjoy reading the reports from these finals tasks... So be as detailed as you want to. And you may wash off your tags from me once you finally get to cum, otherwise they stay on! *giggles*

Enjoy little ones!
~Mistress Jenifer

PS; feedback is always welcome if you feel like passing it along huns.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
nylonfeetboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nylonfeetboy »

Okay, so I dropped out due to personal stuff rather than an accident, but as I've kept myself from cumming the whole time I'd like to complete the dropouts spoiler if that's okay. After all this time it would just seem like such a waste for me to just cum and be on my merry way. I would rather make my best attempt to earn it.
So if you want it, it's still your cock for a while longer.

Lily
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

UH OH! I read this Day 15 post and thought.. What the hell are you doing! You didn’t submit a report yet! I am late reporting about the no touch day. Does a no touch day late report count as an actual late report Mistress? :huh:

Anyway, I kept myself busy all day long, which is a good idea on a no touch day 2 weeks into your game. It was fairly easy to forget about how long it’s been since your cock had an orgasm until I settled down and took a shower. My horniness rushed back upon me like Iron Woman on a villain as soon as I got naked and saw your markings on me.

I absolutely didn’t play with your cock but I did have to wash it. :innocent: I lathered it up normally and turned the shower head nozzle on a rapid stream to squirt your hard cock off. (with water Miss, it didn’t go off! :-P ) The spray only heightened my desperation. It took a couple minutes for your cock to go down. It needed.. You know!

So... Is this considered a late report? :no:

Even on a no touch day! :unsure:

I am so worried about this now. If this counts and I have to be denied I might explode Mistress! :closedeyes:

P.S. Does the fact that I think you're an awesome and merciful Mistress with outstanding beauty inside and out, without a doubt, displaying nothing but class and grace with an unmatched sense of integrity help my case? :-)

I :love: You
Yes_Indeed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yes_Indeed »

*Screams incredibly loudly*

Thank you so much Mistress Jenifer! Oh my goodness. I think I need twenty minutes to stay in bed and recover!

I honestly don't want to say too much because I don't want to give away the contents of the spoiler. But it was a huge release. Thank you.

As you may have guessed, Mistress, it was not just a physical release for me but a very emotional one. As I approached the end, tears were welling up in my eyes. When I finally went over the edge, I suspect the neighbours heard my screams of pleasure! It was a particularly long orgasm. When it had ended I found a few tears running down my cheeks.

It's over.

But I'm so grateful for the journey.

Thank you, Mistress Jenifer. Thank you. :love:

I hope you have enjoyed the game too :-)

A considerably lighter Yes Indeed
Belmont
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Belmont »

Well that cleared my head :-D

That was probably the most powerful release I've ever experienced, I'm still coming back down to earth :w00t: . There was so much thick cum built up that I could really feel it collide with the tissues I was holding as I moaned and moaned. The tranquil afterglow washed over my whole body and it was so relaxing that I had to sit there with my eyes closed for a few minutes before I typed this. This has really reminded me of what a good orgasm can feel like if given enough buildup. I don't think I'll be denying myself this long again anytime soon but I think I'll be savoring my future orgasms a lot more.

I really wasn't expecting this to be the final task but I think the game lasted for a good length of time, any longer and it would have gotten a bit repetitive. At 15 days we've gotten 2 "Seven Days with Mistress Jenifer" for the price of 1. Throughout the whole game I was wondering why nobody was being punished for late reports, but now I understand that nothing gets past Mistress Jenifer :lol: I'm suddenly really glad I was almost always on time :innocent: . Looking at your tags is kind of sad now and it's a shame I have to wash them off, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

I really enjoyed my first time participating in your game and I'd be keen to participate again in the future if you ever decide to host another one (If I'm lucky enough to stop by and read your announcement before the game starts, fingers crossed) ;-) . Thank you so much for continuing to host these games and letting us all take part in the exciting experience.

It's not every day someone gets to serve the Mistress of the Heel :love: :bow: :love:
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Sexytimes 5 wrote:UH OH! I read this Day 15 post and thought.. What the hell are you doing! You didn’t submit a report yet! I am late reporting about the no touch day. Does a no touch day late report count as an actual late report Mistress? :huh:

Anyway, I kept myself busy all day long, which is a good idea on a no touch day 2 weeks into your game. It was fairly easy to forget about how long it’s been since your cock had an orgasm until I settled down and took a shower. My horniness rushed back upon me like Iron Woman on a villain as soon as I got naked and saw your markings on me.

I absolutely didn’t play with your cock but I did have to wash it. :innocent: I lathered it up normally and turned the shower head nozzle on a rapid stream to squirt your hard cock off. (with water Miss, it didn’t go off! :-P ) The spray only heightened my desperation. It took a couple minutes for your cock to go down. It needed.. You know!

So... Is this considered a late report? :no:

Even on a no touch day! :unsure:

I am so worried about this now. If this counts and I have to be denied I might explode Mistress! :closedeyes:

P.S. Does the fact that I think you're an awesome and merciful Mistress with outstanding beauty inside and out, without a doubt, displaying nothing but class and grace with an unmatched sense of integrity help my case? :-)

I :love: You
It is a late report *pats*
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Mistress Jenifer wrote:It is a late report *pats*

Yes Mistress!

So the time came that I knew was going to happen because you’re fair and just with your games and rules enforcement. I had to take the late reports option. I was very nervous and excited as I started the task. The ladder and the five edges that followed built up my anticipation and hopes.

I found a video that any latex lover would find easy to cum to and hit pause right before I opened the late reports spoiler tag.

I watched the video and obeyed your instructions. Your cock was so ready to cum and leaked badly. The pain inflicted did not deter your cock at all; it made me want to cum more to accept your discipline. The last edge you made me hold for 15 seconds seemed like a 15-minute struggle. It was so hard to control your cock! It was like the perfect storm of desire, frustration and pain. Then I had to wait for four long hours to open up the no late reports spoiler. This excruciatingly long time served to amplify my anticipation of release. I felt like a teenager meeting his girlfriend at the party with the hopes of getting lucky for the first time with her.

At the end of the four-hour delay, I opened up the spoiler. Your cock got very hard as I stroked it for you. The slow pace followed by the even slower pace was an incredible buildup. The 50 quicker strokes led to me getting on the edge quickly thereafter. I rode it and begged aloud until there was no turning back. The surge of energy rushed thru my body and made me jerk and grunt involuntarily as your cock spurted all that cum out. It was spectacular! It was the hardest I can ever remember Cumming. It was definitely worth all the struggles and denial time. Giving up control and the orgasms I would have had during the game was such a good investment. I seriously felt like all those orgasms were saved up and you let me have them all at once. It was intense.

It has been a unique experience for me even though I played before. This had to be the longest I ever went without an orgasm. I think a couple days of rest are ahead now that your cock has become my cock again. You really put it to good use as your toy, much better than I would have done on my own in the same amount of time. I hope we can play again someday.

Thank you so much for giving out some real, quality Mistress Fantasy time to those of us who find it very scarce in our lives. Knowing there are women out there who have a side as I see that you have gives me hope. Right now, I feel that playing your game this time has given me something extra. Maybe it is the afterglow of such an incredible two weeks and the absolute eruption it ended with but I think the courage to try to open up the next time I am in a relationship has sprouted. I usually think about ways to introduce my kinky desires but always wimp out, keep them secret for fear of rejection, and go with the flow. So maybe your game can have a deeper meaning than you know. We will see!

THANK YOU! It was so much fun Mistress Jenifer! Be well, prosper, and if you decide to play again you can count me in!

All the :love: in the world to you Mistress Jenifer!

Mistress Jenifer Official Game Review. WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! HOLY COW!
Yep, it's 5 out of 5 WOWS plus a COW! :-D

Know that as I walk away fom the computer I am singing in my head!
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy......
ClosetIdiot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ClosetIdiot »

I am both really, really happy to get to cum and kind of vaguely sad that the game is over. It's the way of things, I suppose. I really enjoyed the game, thanks for giving us the opportunity to play, Mistress.

Regarding the final days task; my horniness had eased off a bit because of the no touch day, but your warm up certainly got it warmed up. It sounds trite, but it was a really powerful release. It felt like I came forever, but really I know it didn't take long at all. It was just, intense. I don't know how else to describe it. Eloquence fails me. The sign of a sated man, I suppose.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

I was very excited to read that today is the final day Mistress, although I knew there was probably something coming up for me because of my slip up.

Your cock was so sensitive to the touch after not getting anything yesterday. It felt so good right from the start and it didn't take me very long to reach the first edge of the ladder.
I struggled once again to hold it in throughout the ladder...holding edges is really not what I'm good at.
But I barely made it through this time.
After the resting minute I went right through the follow up edges in about 4 minutes I think...I was shaking with the need to cum, leaking precum all over.

When I opened the spoiler I already expected not being allowed to cum today. Four more days is going to be pretty tough though...but it will be your cock for a while longer Mistress Jenifer.

As I do have a chastity belt I am locked up nice and tight right now writing these lines, straining againt the cage already :\'-(
Now I will renew the writings and head off to bed.

Thank yor Mistress for another incredible round of your game :-)
I'm already waiting for the next edition even though I won't be finishing this round before thursday :-D

Good night Mistress :-)
jbound
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by jbound »

Dear Mistress Jenifer,

the ladder was more than difficult, the last task was very heavy.
But the orgasm was great.
Your cock was pumping and pumping.

I think on Wednesday I will not refresh your "tattoos"
But I will something missing.

Greetings
jbound
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

X wrote:Can we please have another round?
Not likely anytime soon....
It takes a lot of background stuff to get this game running in a way that I like it to run, mostly time. I know folks around here would love it if I did more, but I wouldn't and that would kill the game's tone and mood.

~Jenifer